How do kids think of these things?

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2005 12:10 pm
I ran into an old friend the other day. His family consisted of 2 boys and a girl who all grew into their teens about the same time. While we were talking, we thought about the time his parents went out for the night, told everybody to behave themselves and left us on our own (I was a guest). It was raining that night, and when Skip let the dog out, his sister reminded him to clean the dogs feet before she came in. I don't know what made him think of this, but when the small dog came to the door, Skip held the dog over his head with it's paws touching the ceiling, so that the dog left little muddy prints on the ceiling. His parents wondered for over 20 years how the dog prints got on the ceiling.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 737 • Replies: 4
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2005 08:37 pm
My parents are/were nut-jobs and they would have thought it hilarious even then.

My poor mom. We tell horror stories on ourselves now and she pretends to be shocked to make us feel happy.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 01:26 pm
My momma don't wanna know....
0 Replies

Bodo

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
Re: How do kids think of these things?
glitterbag wrote:
I ran into an old friend the other day. His family consisted of 2 boys and a girl who all grew into their teens about the same time. While we were talking, we thought about the time his parents went out for the night, told everybody to behave themselves and left us on our own (I was a guest). It was raining that night, and when Skip let the dog out, his sister reminded him to clean the dogs feet before she came in. I don't know what made him think of this, but when the small dog came to the door, Skip held the dog over his head with it's paws touching the ceiling, so that the dog left little muddy prints on the ceiling. His parents wondered for over 20 years how the dog prints got on the ceiling.

That's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever read.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 02:59 pm
best to not hurt any feelings at this point
0 Replies