Whats a pun?exactly.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:27 am
thanks thinktank!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:29 am
Last Sunday in downtown Austin, a woman in a bright pink floor-length gown who looked like she might be AWOL from a meeting of the Society for Creative Anachronism bound up an outdoor stage and started saying strange things -- stranger even than her appearance -- to a group of assembled people. "Fair ladies and noble gentlemen," she began innocently enough. "I, RaPUNzel, have a hair-raising tale to SHEAR with you written by the brothers TRIMM. When I was a young CURL, a jealous queen locked me in a tower. I was STRANDed -- at my SPLit's end -- truly a damsel in DESE TRESSES! The queen thought it was a PERMANENT SOLUTION, but day after day, knight after knight would try to rescue me from a tower so tall the FOLLICLE you! They would climb my braid, and if they weren't that handsome, I would give them the BRUSH-off. (Gee, I wonder if that's where I got the reputation for being a big TEASE?) One day, a handsome knight named Prince Latherrinse tried to rescue me. He was HEAD & SHOULDERS above the rest. I said, 'COMB and SHAVE me!' The queen found out about it and cut off my hair. And let me tell you, hell hath no fury as a woman SHORNED! She'll have hell TOUPEE because I am not someone to TANGLE with. Prince Latherinse whisked me away. We got married and had twins but we didn't live happily ever after because he placed too many CONDITIONERS on our marriage, which was really CRIMPING my STYLE. So we PARTED ways and a custody battle ensued and it came down to SPLITTING HAIRS, so he took one twin and I took the other. So now I don't date princes anymore because I don't want a LATHER RINSE REPEAT. I've gotten back to my ROOTS by changing my hair from blond to brown, and this new color is to DYE for. After all, brunettes have more PUN. Well, that's the LONG and SHORT of my HAIRY tale story. I bid you all a DO."
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:29 am
chai chatting!!!
0 Replies