Best Rap Is Unknown

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 06:48 pm
Mirage wrote:
Talking about rock, it is found that many, many groups have songs in which, when you reverse, they put satan messages, such as "Satan I love you" etc. So Thunder, you can't say what you said(wrote).

I believe those are all big hoaxes, but if you'd like to prove me wrong I'd be happy to listen. It is a very interesting subject, these satanic messages. I wish they would do a 20/20 over it, I'd watch. In fact I'll start a thread over it here in a sec...

And, I'm not trying to insult rap or anything, I'll admit I don't like it, but I just think it is....morphing. It's changing from rap to something similar, yet different. I know hardly anything about the sub-genres of rap, but whatever it is changing into, it is changing to something different. I don't want to get into a battle about which is better, rap or rock. I think we can just agree that everyone on this thread loves music. Very Happy Right?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 07:33 pm
All music evolves. You're not pointing anything out but the obvious there.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 08:44 pm
Yes, but, as Mirage stated, 'rap is developing very fast'; now, rock has been much slower, while country semms to hardly be changing at all.
0 Replies

Mirage

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 10:56 am
CrazyDiamond wrote:
I believe those are all big hoaxes, but if you'd like to prove me wrong I'd be happy to listen. It is a very interesting subject, these satanic messages.

I watched I show where they played all of it. The show lasted about 3 hours, and I believe in it, mostly because they play the particular songs...

And yes we should agree, as you said, that we all love music.

In the end, I would be grateful if you explain some words which are used in your post's :

evolves

thread

hoaxes

Thank you
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
explain them? uh..okay, to evolve is to expand or progress. And, a thread is a different name for the topic in a forum. A hoax is a fraud or an attempt to decieve. Does that explain anything?
0 Replies

Mirage

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 03:47 am
Yes, thank you.
0 Replies