Hi, What mp3 offers playlist on the Fly?

Shaoran

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 01:58 am
I just need a mp3 player with this function and my life would be great well for a little while

Lets say I'm listening to a song and I would like to listen to another song when that song finishes without interrupting the song I'm listening.
Like I'm listening to track1 and i decide i want to listen to track6,8,9 and 10 can i put it in a playlist while still listening to track1 and when track1 finishes will it go to track6?
Similar like Winamps Enqueue or Windows Media Player Add to my list

The mp3 player that seems really nice is the Sony NW-HD5 the only problem it is a Sony and they have screwed me in the past

And i need my music to cheer me up I have been down.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 859 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 08:45 pm
I remember doing this on a Creative player a lot. I think most of their players' firmware should support an "add to queue" or "add to playlist" function.
0 Replies

Shaoran

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 03:00 am
Well I hope since i'm gonna buy the Sony NW-HD5 (god i hate sony they have screwed me in the past).
They have something with bookmarks that sounds kinda ugly but hey what the hell it has better features then the ipod.

So here is to crack and cheap buttons *cheers*
God i hate sony
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:47 am
Have you seen the new iPod, have they done anything like what you are explaning? Sounds like a totally useful feature!
0 Replies

Shaoran

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 01:48 am
well I bought the sony and did not like it and returned it, I bought the zen touch and i really like it its really cool Smile and does playlist on the fly

And yeah the ipod also does that
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 04:27 am
Since you hate Sony, I thought this might fuel your hate a bit more, you can do a search and type in Sony +DRM. (This relates to Malware Sony put onto their music CD's and installed on peoples computers without their knowledge)

Here's an exert from the guy who broke the story about a month ago, Sony are now facing a number of class action lawsuits, and I for one will NEVER buy a Sony product again and prior to this I rated them highly.

Quote:
Not only had Sony put software on my system that uses techniques commonly used by malware to mask its presence, the software is poorly written and provides no means for uninstall. Worse, most users that stumble across the cloaked files with a RKR scan will cripple their computer if they attempt the obvious step of deleting the cloaked files.
By the by , it also slowed down the performance of peoples computers, opened them up to virus attacks and phoned home evey time you put a CD in your computer. Scumbags.
0 Replies