2
   

as far as I am concerned

 
 
navi
 
Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2026 01:40 am
As far as I am concerned, there's nothing to worry about.

Does that mean:

a) As far as I can see, there's nothing to worry about.

or:

b) As regards me, there's nothing to worry about. (Nobody should worry about me.)

Gratefully,
Navi
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 42 • Replies: 1
No top replies

 
hightor
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2026 03:42 am
@navi,
In informal conversation, it can mean either. In both cases the subject, "I", is admittedly basing a statement on personal opinion.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

show difference - Question by subhrakanta
Assertive to exclamatory - Question by Mushfiq2001
what you're going to tell me - Question by navi
Word usage - Question by Rox111
Difference - Question by Rox111
Sentence - Question by Rox111
Sentence structure - Question by Rox111
Sentences - Question by Rox111
 
  1. Forums
  2. » as far as I am concerned
Copyright © 2026 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/08/2026 at 11:16:12
▲ ▼