Luna toons

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 05:19 am
Hello all,

I sure hope someone here can push me in the right direction or provide some useful information.

My question is a simple one.

Are there any reliable Scientific studies that indicate that the phases of the moon have any direct relationship to human behavior?

So far the only things I have come up with on my own, state there is very little verifiable correlation or connections between the moon an increases in what is thought of as moon lore. Such things as recordable changes in violent behavior, an increases in mental instability, or any recordable changes that can be directly attributed to the phases of the moon.

I know this might be a simple question but, any direction to credible research or information is appreciated and thank you all for your time.

Lizzie.
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 482 • Replies: 3
No top replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 12:09 pm
Re: Luna toons
Lilscamp wrote:
Hello all,

I sure hope someone here can push me in the right direction or provide some useful information.

My question is a simple one.

Are there any reliable Scientific studies that indicate that the phases of the moon have any direct relationship to human behavior?

So far the only things I have come up with on my own, state there is very little verifiable correlation or connections between the moon an increases in what is thought of as moon lore. Such things as recordable changes in violent behavior, an increases in mental instability, or any recordable changes that can be directly attributed to the phases of the moon.

I know this might be a simple question but, any direction to credible research or information is appreciated and thank you all for your time.

Lizzie.
[email protected]

Scientifically it has no effects on human behavior...
Astrologically it decides everything
Geographically it causes high tides and fear in minds of fishermen
Historically beneficial to Stoker's Dracula & Endore's The Werewolf of Paris
Psychologically beneficial to Poets Very Happy
Deliberately beneficial to us Cool

Jokes apart See this link for futher help ... http://skepdic.com/fullmoon.html
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 09:31 pm
Re: Luna toons
Lilscamp wrote:

None that I know of.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:24 am
Unless it's foggy, this Appalacian hilljack can see better at night when the moon is full.

Tonight it's not foggy and I can see a long way.

Rap
0 Replies