Blonde girl in Thiland (amnesia) Please help!

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 11:19 pm
I saw this post in the david icke forum, where I am also puffthemajicdragonallday
click here... she looks northern european I hope this helps
This little girl is at the Phuket Hospital in Thailand.

She does not remember her own name or anything! She has lost her parents.

She must be of Western origin. She was a victim when she got caught in the tidal wave disaster in Phuket, Thailand and nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping if we distribute this email around the world someone will know her.

Please don't break the chain,your contribution could be the one that solves this little girls problem. Please forward this to all your contacts.

Someone might realize who she is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,004 • Replies: 2
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 05:06 am
She is beautiful, someone has to recognize her. I hope they do soon, and reunite her with her family.
0 Replies

ul

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 05:44 am
If you scroll down a bit you will find this comment :

Comments: True, though outdated.

The subject of these alerts was identified as Sophia Michl, age 10, of Germany, and returned to her homeland soon after the photo above was posted on the Web site of Phuket International Hospital and circulated via forwarded email in January 2005.

Sophia had been brought to Phuket Hospital after becoming separated from her parents when the Indian Ocean tsunami struck the Thai island last December 26. She was identified by a co-worker of her father's who saw her picture on the Internet. Unfortunately, her parents were never found.

Sophia's story is similar to that of another child potentially orphaned by the tsunami, 2-year-old Hannes Bergstroem of Sweden, who was identified by a relative after his image was posted on the same Website. He has been reunited with his father, though his mother is still listed among those missing.
0 Replies