Bodywash?

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2024 12:25 pm
During the lockdown, my wife introduced me to this. I had always thought it was sort of a feminine product, but I find it useful. The problem is that every time I find one I like, within few months, they stop making it. I think I'm on the 3rd time. Does anybody know one that's a cream not a gel and, hopefully, either unscented or not very scented?

Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 256 • Replies: 5

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2024 12:40 pm
@Brandon9000,
Wasn't sure that there were cream body washes (as opposed to gels).
Dove doesn't explicitly state whether its gel or cream but the bottle seems to push more towards cream (visually speaking in the marketing dept).
https://imgur.com/NcHbHhh.jpg

Eurcerin - doesn't seem to beat around the bush.
https://imgur.com/NJuVsEY.jpg
Both can be found at stores like Target (or at least their online shop).
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2024 02:08 pm
You might also want to try Aveeno or any other brand which touts being hypoallergenic. Keeping scent out of a product is often part of making it hypoallergenic.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2024 05:06 am
Thanks! I appreciate the information. I guess the dispenser may give a clue.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2024 06:26 am
For some of the people I've met virtually in debate forums, I have often mentioned PreparationH as an appropriate body wash.

Not saying it is appropriate here, Brandon.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2024 12:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

For some of the people I've met virtually in debate forums, I have often mentioned PreparationH as an appropriate body wash.

Not saying it is appropriate here, Brandon.

But on second thought ....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bodywash?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 10:20:24