Biden's false promise not to raise taxes on the working class

Harry B

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2024 07:20 pm
Just did my taxes.

For the second year in a row, and only the second time in my entire life, the government says that I owe in.

This despite already paying a staggering amount in for the past year in taxes each check. I even elected to have an extra amount withheld each paycheck for taxes after last year's fiasco.

My income hasn't changed significantly in several years and every year up until last year I received a refund of several thousand. The only thing that changed was Biden.

Biden promised not to "raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000". That was a bald faced lie. The Biden IRS is bleeding working class people dry, and that is in addition to God awful inflation and food prices. All so that he can give taxpayer dollars to illegals.

Why are people tolerating this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 567 • Replies: 34

Glennn

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2024 09:22 pm
@Harry B,
Well, ya know, politicians are notorious for breaking promises. It's the nature of the beast.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2024 11:31 pm
@Harry B,
Well, I don't know what you paid in taxes, but since we are being 'examined' it appears they want another $16 grand., They haven't fully examined our taxes, but what the hell, if they need us to pull more money out of our retirement funds.....I'm thrilled to do it. If anybody is thrilled about my 'so-called generous offer', just remember it's easier to pay for a deadbeat million/billioner than be tormented by the tax collectors. (Remember you don't know who is actually the real 'questioner'......how about that that?.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 04:03 am
@Harry B,
Quote:
The Biden IRS is bleeding working class people dry, and that is in addition to God awful inflation and food prices. All so that he can give taxpayer dollars to illegals.

I suggest you have a tax professional look at your returns and explain what you did wrong. His proposed tax hikes have not been put into effect. The IRS is an independent agency, not a tool of the executive. Inflation is a problem in many developed economies – it's actually lower here compared to other places. Food prices are on the rise everywhere. Our cheap food policy is threatened by drought, heat, and trade issues.

You accuse Biden of giving "taxpayer dollars to illegals" – what are you talking about? You do know that it costs money to process people who enter this country, whether legally or illegally. Not spending money on border security won't make the situation any better – where are you getting your misinformation?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 06:14 am
More to the point why do Americans put up with 2nd amendment paedophile scum shooting up their schools so they can jerk off on Truth Social?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 06:29 am
@izzythepush,

because we're helpless to stop it from happening over and over again, thanks to the spineless jellyfish on the Repub side of the aisle...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 06:50 am
@Region Philbis,
Sorry, I hope you realise that wasn't aimed at you.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 07:07 am
@izzythepush,

yup.

i felt compelled to reply anyway.

i am fed up with the dysfunction in congress.

'bipartisanship' is on life support.

the R's only care about catering to #Loser45

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 07:59 am
@Harry B,
Harry B wrote:

Just did my taxes.

For the second year in a row, and only the second time in my entire life, the government says that I owe in.

This despite already paying a staggering amount in for the past year in taxes each check. I even elected to have an extra amount withheld each paycheck for taxes after last year's fiasco.

My income hasn't changed significantly in several years and every year up until last year I received a refund of several thousand. The only thing that changed was Biden.

Biden promised not to "raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000". That was a bald faced lie. The Biden IRS is bleeding working class people dry, and that is in addition to God awful inflation and food prices. All so that he can give taxpayer dollars to illegals.

Why are people tolerating this?

You should tie this in with your beliefs in the Great Replacement Theory as well as how Jewish people run the world via the Illuminati and Flat Earther science. You'd get a Fox News bestselling novel on your hands.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 08:22 am
@Region Philbis,
.... the same morons who cut taxes to the wealthy so the middle class gets to pay for the shortfall. Which causes certain morons of the basket of deplorables persuasion to be encouraged to blame the wrong party. Just one ******* lie after another.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 03:58 pm
@Harry B,
Hadaway and shite.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 04:19 pm
@Harry B,
You're the conspiracy nitwit. You're like the guy who fell into a cesspool, who claimed he got used to the stink after a while.

You can't prove even one of your claims. NOT EVEN ONE. Are you a liar or just uninformed?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 06:47 pm
@Harry B,
Something none of here support, FISA, so you need another tree to bark up. Trump did nothing about it, Bush did nothing about it.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 06:49 pm
@Harry B,
What does that prove? You don't believe in vaxxing anyone for anything and you're probably a flat earther.

Try again.
Harry B

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 10:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Explain to me using observable reality how Biden' economy is anything other than awful.

Do you eat food? Have you been to a grocery store lately? Do you remember way back in the olden times of 2020, oh so long ago? You know, before the current president was in office. Did food cost the same as it does now? Did gas? Did homes? Rent? Insurance? Taxes?

Explain to me using observable reality how the US isn't being overrun by illegals? Have you been to the border? Because my family lives near the border in Texas. It is now a regular occurrence that I've experienced walking into a giant Walmart during busy hours, and being literally the only English speaking person there.

I do not consent to having my tax dollars go to welfare for law breakers who are ruining the economy even more than it already is. This, when old people like my parents get less money for SSI to pay for the inflated food and housing costs, while illegals get more welfare than they do.

You must be one of those people who even if shown proof of something will not accept it because of blind ideology. I'm not like that. I don't support the Republicans either. It's all one uni-party that is against working class people.

I support working people, and I support my elderly parents who payed into this country their entire lives, and now are scared of becoming homeless and not being able to eat because of the inflation that none of us voted for or agreed to. Meanwhile, Biden opens the border wide with a welcome sign and gives illegals free everything paid out of taxpayer money. The entire government, both parties are doing this on purpose. What I don't understand, is why are people tolerating it?
Glennn

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 11:08 pm
@Harry B,
You forgot to mention the elephant in the room concerning biden's recent shortcomings. You'll find that biden supporters aren't swayed by that, either.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 07:54 am
@Harry B,
Quote:
Explain to me using observable reality how Biden' economy is anything other than awful.

You mean with one of the best unemployment numbers of all times? The highest stock market of all times, inflation being under control, the GNP growth at over 2%, higher wages for the middle class? Violent crime down, 1600 Jan 6 seditionists in prison, Trump indicted and in criminal courts, best three years running for Detroit auto sales, regained respect from our allies, Russia is caving in, we pump and sell more petroleum than anybody else? Those indications of failure?

Pull your head out of your butt and wake up and smell the coffee. You've been bamboozled by the MAGA.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Biden's false promise not to raise taxes on the working class
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 12:22:51