Biden's false promise not to raise taxes on the working class

Glennn

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 08:08 am
@Harry B,
Quote:
I do not consent to having my tax dollars go to welfare for law breakers who are ruining the economy even more than it already is.

I know, right? It seems we also have no choice as to whether or not biden can spend our money supporting a war criminal engaged in the starvation and murder of Gazans at this moment. Do you see how well people pretend that genocide is a nonissue? None of them can explain their indifference to the genocide, so they just refuse to talk about it. Out of ear--out of mind, I guess.

As far as I can tell, if something puts biden in a really bad light, they actually can't hear it. I think we have to accept that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 09:06 am
@Harry B,
Harry B wrote:

I do not consent to having my tax dollars go

This is why the phrase "stupid American" is so popular.

Nobody consents to how their taxes are spent you daft muppet.

This is so typical of Trumpies, big mouth, tiny brain.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 09:13 am
@Harry B,
Harry B wrote:
and being literally the only English speaking person there.

We don't consider your whining English.

It's like Lyndsey Graham's execrable cadence.

This is the language of Shakespeare turned into aural dogshit.

I do not consent to you, using our language.

Stick to grunting, it suits you.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 10:00 am
@Harry B,
Quote:
Do you remember way back in the olden times of 2020, oh so long ago? You know, before the current president was in office. Did food cost the same as it does now?

Do I remember 2020? Yeah. You couldn't find toilet paper in a supermarket. Shelves were bare and common food brands were hard to find. See, there was a global pandemic. It wreaked hell with supply lines and many workers were laid off. And while the Trump administration's response to the crisis can be criticized, I'm certainly not going to blame Trump for the things he had no control over – like the shutdown in China which had global economic repercussions.

Did food cost the same as it does now? No – food prices are variable. Some foods cost less now while others are more expensive. Poultry production has been severely affected by the spread of avian influenza, which has raised the prices of chicken and eggs. High temperatures and drought have lowered crop yields in the US and also in Europe. A reduction in supply results in higher prices in the market. Neither Biden, nor Trump, has control over the weather.

Gas was cheaper, I'll admit – because much of the country was on lockdown and people were driving a lot less. Supply and demand again – you need to learn more about economics and quit your whining. Man up and quit taking it all personally.

You think the US is being "overrun by illegals"? Well, duh, you live near the border – that's where immigrants enter the country. Of course you're going to see more undocumented asylum seekers than people in other parts of the country. As I explained to you earlier, it will cost money to fund the programs aimed at clearing the backlog of asylum claims and legitimate applications for citizenship. When legislation was proposed to begin this work, Trump made sure it wouldn't be passed. Can't blame that on Biden.

Quote:
What I don't understand, is why are people tolerating it?

Because it's not happening the way you think it is. Most people can see that.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2024 06:03 pm
@Harry B,
Harry B wrote:

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's directly observable and well documented that the awful inflation, bad economy, and out of control illegal immigration are directly attributable to the Biden administration.

The "awful inflation" was set in motion by unneeded tax cuts (not Biden) and needed stimulus packages (both Biden and the previous administration) dumping money into the economy. Our immigration system is directly due to Congress refusing to enact any sort of immigration reform over the last 20+ years. The economy is amazing. For the first two years of the Biden administration, experts were predicting a recession. Now they are proclaiming the amazing "soft landing".
Harry B wrote:

Biden has damaged the country more than any other figure in US history, and the inflation and illegal immigration have never been worse.

Your understanding of US history is amazingly weak. I remember the Carter administration and double-digit inflation, Treasury bills paying over 9% interest and money market accounts paying 15%.
Harry B wrote:

Biden has also weaponized all government agencies, including the IRS. I did nothing different than I've done for the past 5 years with my taxes.

And yet you need to check them again. Compare 1040 lines 15 (taxable income) and 24 (tax liability). It is possible you had less withheld, that you had more income from investments, or you made an error. The tax tables did not change in the Biden administration. The previous administration did some changes but you'd have seen that already.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 06:41 am
@engineer,
Nicely done, I wish I had your patience.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 07:04 am
https://i.imgur.com/Iu25Z8w.jpeg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 07:08 am
https://i.imgur.com/6F3rRuH.jpeg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 07:32 am
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 07:54 pm
@Harry B,
If you are going to repeat bullshot, expect the worst. Whites folks may or may not be the majority in 100 years or days or centuries or decades. SO THE **** WHAT? We still have the strongest economy on the planet. How do people want to be paid on this planet - in ******* dollors, cash in spite of tour crap refence on who got laid off last week, the unemployment is STILL less than it EVER was under Mango Jebus.

If you want to be stupid and spread your stupidity here, well, all I got to say is: go ahead be my guess and get hell out,

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2024 10:33 pm
Coward.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2024 07:47 am
@Harry B,
I know that real facts will not impact your world view based on some of the "interesting" sources you posted, but to address just one that can be obviously and completely refuted.
Harry B wrote:

Biden Calls US Economy 'Envy of the World' Hours After Announcement of 85K American Layoffs

Yep, companies announce layoffs all the time and other companies announce hiring all the time. Here are the official US employment numbers for the last several years. The Biden administration has shown job growth every single month he has been in office. The US leads the G7 in economic growth, so I would say Biden got it completely correct.
Harry B wrote:

It’s the economy, stupid… Biden’s favorables plummet to 38 percent…

So obviously it is not the economy or Biden would be extremely favorable. I think it is the propaganda you are reading based on your post. There are legitimate information sources out there, the just aren't on YouTube and X. It's interesting you mentioned NBC when discussing the released Afghan on the watch list, but then linked an X article. Here is the actual NBC article and it's clear this was a mistake by the Border Patrol. I also fail to see the coverup here since the government is the one releasing the information. Does reading the real article change your thoughts?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2024 07:51 am
@Harry B,
Quote:
I found this website by accident the other day...

No you didn't.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2024 08:45 pm
@hightor,
Gone and soon forgotten.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 12:29:22