Why don't Jehovah's Witnesses like offering practical aid to the needy?

izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 03:12 am
@kjw47,
The child abuse and cover up inside the JWs is well documented.

That's the main reason people leave the cult.

Instead of getting hysterical and banging on about Satan you need to ask yourself why you are happy in an an organisation that abuses children, and covers up the abuse.

You lie about the abuse and then have the brass neck to blame Satan.

The truth will set you free is another message you conveniently ignore, because it says something about how you should live your life, unlike the horseshit about Noah's Ark really happening.

There's no add ons to suffer the little children. It's not "Suffer the little children, not 'arf. Send them to Warwick NY for a proper seeing to. They won't sit down for a week."

Check your Bible, it honestly doesn't say that.
Merliah

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 08:01 pm
@The1Barbie,
For me personally it hasn't only been the culture of cover-up that the JW's appear to cultivate in regards to their rapists and pedophiles. Besides the neglect of the orphans and widows and the concealment of their sexual assaults and then the ensuing shunning of the victims who report these crimes to the police and their other cruel practices, there is simply downright verbal and physical abuse I have experienced by my former so-called brothers and sisters. One constantly insulted and screamed at me despite knowing I am disabled and instead of apologizing to me she continues to talk smack about me to others including my child to this day. Each time I tried to report her, "well we aren't perfect" was the standard excuse they always used. Unfortunately for them I know the difference between normal human imperfection and blatant abuse. I think they are now mad because I was once their grade A+ narcissistic supply but now they can no longer control me.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 08:21 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
You do realise that those words in John 17, originated from the 'SON OF MAN' who descended from heaven in the form of a dove and filled the man Jesus with his words=spirit as revealed in Deuteronomy 18, 18-19;where our God 'THE SON OF MAN' said to Moses, "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

It was HE, the SON OF MAN, who, speaking through the mouth of his servant Jesus, said, '' I glorified you on earth by finishing the work that you gave me to do. So now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had in your presence before the world existed.

It was HE, who in reference to the body of Jesus, the earthly temple which was filled with HIS spirit said, ‘’Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.’’

They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by “Who I Am,” who raised the body of Jesus, the earthly temple, which had been filled with his spirit when he descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, ’’WHO I AM’’ who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, ‘’WHO I AM’’ who, in John 8, 28; said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME; ‘’When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I AM WHO I AM’, ETC.

John 3, 13; Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven except HE that descended from heaven, the SON of MAN.

Clean the muck from out your ears and listen to the words of the Lord, the Son of Man the heir to the throne of the Most-High in the creation who is Lord of creatures to who the creator God said in Genesis 1, 28; “And now ‘’WE’’ will make human beings; they will be like ’’US’’ and resemble ‘’US’’. They will have power over the fish, the birds, and all animals, domestic and wild, large and small.” So God created human beings, making them to be like himself. He created them male and female, blessed them, and said, “Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their control. I am putting you in charge of the fish, the birds, and all the wild animals. God made man to be the Most-High and Lord of all creatures, whose son, The Son of Man is Lord of all Spirits,

The only exception of all mankind ever to have ascended to the tenth heaven, was anointed to stand before the face of the MOST-HIGH into all eternity and was translated from a corruptible body of matter, into a glorious body of light in order that he should never experience death.

TO BE CONTINUED.
0 Replies

kjw47

Wed 17 Apr, 2024 07:27 pm
@izzythepush,
I know exactly how it works-To the LAW, a parent is responsible for their children, not a religion. Parents are counciled to go to the police or forgive. If one forgives then are condemned by the apostates who think their sins are lesser to Gods view than anothers. They are wrong. Then they cause a stink and make up lies. The real God and Jesus taught forgiveness if one is repentant, in order to get ones own sins forgiven. Billions say the Lords prayer but very few understand what is being said.
No paedophilia is condoned by any JW or the religion-that is 100% fact. We dont even condone sex between a man and woman out of marriage. You listen to the wrong people that have satan pushing their lies about us. Only one in darkness believes the crap in your post.
The1Barbie

Thu 18 Apr, 2024 03:24 pm
@kjw47,
But what if the parent actually is one of your elders who is incesting their own child?
kjw47

Thu 18 Apr, 2024 06:18 pm
@The1Barbie,
They get exposed and dealt with.
The1Barbie

Thu 18 Apr, 2024 11:38 pm
@kjw47,
So you would report them to the police then?
izzythepush

Fri 19 Apr, 2024 03:41 am
@The1Barbie,
His arguement is child abuse doesn't happen apart from when it does and then it's magically "dealt" with and only Satan says otherwise.

This is a foul cult that abuses children and makes people miserable.
kjw47

Sun 21 Apr, 2024 06:25 pm
@The1Barbie,
Its according to the situation. Forgiveness is also an option. If it were actual sex, then yes police would be the best avenue. No sex out of marriage is condoned by the JW religion or real JW,s. All mortals are imperfect, not all stand even though they try.
0 Replies

kjw47

Sun 21 Apr, 2024 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Only one in darkness twists what another says to fit their own false reasonings. Like your post.
Gods view of a cult= the only view that counts in the end. And that is= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.--All of creation with an inth of sense can see its a mass of confusion-Why? lack of holy spirit is why. God has 1 truth, not hundreds of different truths in hundreds of different religions. You best relook, you are mislead into not entering Gods kingdom.
izzythepush

Mon 22 Apr, 2024 01:31 am
@kjw47,
It's just the same bullshit repeated.

You are lying about child abuse.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 11:54:40