Why don't Jehovah's Witnesses like offering practical aid to the needy?

The Anointed

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 05:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Luke and Matthew contradict each other. They can't both be correct.

There is no contradiction between Luke and Matthew, and both are correct.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 05:29 am
So Jesus was born, and at the age of six had to go to Bethlehem to be reborn.

That's quite a procedure.

Mary must have been well pissed off

That only makes sense to the demented.
The Anointed

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 03:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So Jesus was born, and at the age of six had to go to Bethlehem to be reborn.

Nope, Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judah in 6 B.C. some two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 B.C.

What you are preaching only makes sense to the demented.
Truesigma

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 05:37 pm
@kjw47,
Leave it to you hypocritical sociopaths to victim-blame and further reabuse a domestic abuse survivor. And then call this a "false story" when all the receipts of your callousness and hypocrisy are clearly documented. Y'all told on yourself with your own video! The women and her family were clearly suffering and you promoted doing essentially nothing to help, it's all there!

And while we're on the subject, let's discuss the reports of rape and child molestation by your elders that you all refuse to report to the police and then try to sweep under the rug to maintain appearances, while all your unheard and ignored victims commit suicide:

https://youtu.be/RwA0MHqOfvk?si=jyUlg-5wBJbDff9W

Obviously it's only your image and not justice and human welfare you care about. You might not be going to hell per se but God will definitely hold you accountable in his due time.
Truesigma

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 05:42 pm
@The Anointed,
Looks like the truth hurts. At least we now know why your perverted elders hide their hands under the table while they isolate a young woman in a room to make her describe being molested or raped by one of them.
kjw47

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 07:57 pm
@Truesigma,
The words of apostates have as much value as the words spoke against Jesus by the Pharisees= 0 value. The unwise believe them because they live in darkness.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 12:02 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Nope, Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judah in 6 B.C. some two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 B.C.

Matthew reveals that Jesus was born two years before Herod the Great died in the spring of 4 B.C.

Luke, who agrees with Matthew as to the year in which Jesus was born, revealed that Jesus was born during the time that Ceasar Augustus was conducting his entire Roman census, when Quirinius was on a campaign in Syria as Augustus’ Vicegerent, which was in 6 B. C..
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 05:59 am
@Truesigma,
It's all about control, making people do want they want for their own sick purposes.

For all their professed religiosity Jesus is just a tool they use to oppress and coerce.

That's why Annointed adopts a patronising tone, it works with his victims.

It doesn't work here because we can see what he is.
The Anointed

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 04:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's all about control, making people do want they want for their own sick purposes.

No mate, it’s all about revealing the truth and exposing the rubbish preached by biblically ignorant demented people who think that they can convince believers that the bible states that Jesus, at the age of 6 had to go to Bethlehem and be reborn. I have never heard such unadulterated rubbish in my life.

Quote:
For all their professed religiosity Jesus is just a tool they use to oppress and coerce.

Mate, we’re too busy defending the good name of Jesus our king and high priest from the disciples of Bart Ehrman, who attempt to discredit the Lord with their demented and lying statements.

Quote:
That's why Annointed adopts a patronising tone, it works with his victims. It doesn't work here because we can see what he is.

The ‘’WE’’ that you claim to speak for, know exactly what you are, [one who cannot defend his demented statements and has to resort to foul language, false accusations and innuendos, which don’t work against the anointed.

Merliah

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 05:27 pm
@The Anointed,
I believe I myself have been marked as one of the 144,000 and I actually agree they make valid points, even they aren't expressing it on the best terms. Instead of just doubling down on your defenses and justifying the abuse that you witness happening amongst the organization, can't you all just start building shelters, job development programs, food pantries, etc., and start reporting your pedophiliac elders to the police? You can't use excuses like "we don't have the money" because numerous news sources report that the governing body has been forced to pay out millions of dollars to your sexual assault victims and are being regularly charged by the authorities for refusing to reveal the names of your offenders. Even compelling a female victim of S/A to tell a group of men about their sexual experience should qualify as a red flag because most women who had been assaulted don't even want to talk to men after that, much less reveal every explicit detail about their trauma. It's human to make mistakes, but genuine Christians atone for their action...it's not that serious. I have an incredibly difficult time believing you're a truly humble "follower of Christ" when you come off this narcissistic and callous. It's why I left the JW's a long time ago, I couldn't support any more of your hypocrisy and cruelty.
Merliah

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 05:33 pm
@izzythepush,
It's all narcissistic gaslighting at its finest.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 06:42 pm
@Merliah,
Quote:
I believe I myself have been marked as one of the 144,000. I have an incredibly difficult time believing you're a truly humble "follower of Christ" when you come off this narcissistic and callous.

You appear to believe that like yourself, I am a disillusioned Ex follower of the JWs who has been brain-washed by them and believe that I also am one of the 144,000 chosen ones who are to take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with Jesus for the thousand years Sabbath, when I know that I am not one from the first resurrection as you seem to erroneously believe that you are.

I have never even entered one of the meeting houses of that cult upon whose belief your faith was founded.

Have a good day my disillusioned friend.
izzythepush

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 04:57 am
@Merliah,
Merliah wrote:

I believe I myself have been marked as one of the 144,000

0 Replies

kjw47

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 05:48 am
@The Anointed,
Ones living in darkness believing apostate words think like you and call JW,s a cult--Gods view of a cult will make ones like your jaws drop when you hear these words as judgement-Matt 7:21-23) Gods view = A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions= a mass of confusion-WILL NOT STAND)
Its recorded history fact-No trinity god exists, it was created by Catholicism at their councils, the holy spirit added in 381 ce-its recorded history fact. Its recorded history FACT, the Israelites NEVER served God as a trinity, to this day. You best relook.
izzythepush

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 06:02 am
0 Replies

The1Barbie

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 07:40 am
So not only do the JW's rape their women and children, they starve them too. I wonder how this incriminating publication was even released.
kjw47

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 04:47 pm
@The1Barbie,
Its all pure bull to believe what you are saying. Apostates make up many lies by satans will against the JW,s.
The Anointed

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 05:03 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Ones living in darkness believing apostate words think like you and call JW,s a cult--Gods view of a cult will make ones like your jaws drop when you hear these words as judgement-Matt 7:21-23) Gods view = A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions= a mass of confusion-WILL NOT STAND)
Its recorded history fact-No trinity god exists, it was created by Catholicism at their councils, the holy spirit added in 381 ce-its recorded history fact. Its recorded history FACT, the Israelites NEVER served God as a trinity, to this day. You best relook.

1 Corinthians 11:19 — The New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) 19 Indeed, there have to be factions among you, for only so will it become clear who among you are genuine.

There you go young fellow, the JW cult is seen to be opposite to genuine, and What is the opposite of genuine? ; unreliable · deceitful ; inaccurate · imprecise ; incorrect · fraudulent ; unnatural · mendacious ; inauthentic · wrong.

catch ya later mate.
kjw47

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 06:49 pm
@The Anointed,
Well lets look
Jesus= John 17:3-- The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD
Paul=1Cor 8:6-There is one God to all the Father.

Trinity religions= The Father, son and holy spirit all make up the one true God.

See they do not match, guess who is correct?

Ones mislead by the darkness outright refuse to believe Jesus.
The Anointed

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 09:10 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Well lets look
Jesus= John 17:3-- The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD
Paul=1Cor 8:6-There is one God to all the Father.

Trinity religions= The Father, son and holy spirit all make up the one true God.

See they do not match, guess who is correct?

Ones mislead by the darkness outright refuse to believe Jesus.

The biblical triad God, is the WORD who was with God in the beginning and He was ‘GOD the SON’ and of course the Holy Spirit, by whose power Isaac the child of God’s promise to Abraham and his half- sister Sarah was born and also the birth of Jesus the son of Joseph ben Heli and his half-sister Mary.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh [Ishmael] despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to God’s promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit.

The Hindu triad God is Brahman, [The Singularity] the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from who all being originates and to who all must return at the close of each generation of the universe, then there is the God Vishnu the saviour and the God Shiva the destroyer who is sometimes depicted as a serpent.

You do realise that those words in John 17, originated from the 'SON OF MAN' who descended from heaven in the form of a dove and filled the man Jesus with his words=spirit as revealed in Deuteronomy 18, 18-19;where our God 'THE SON OF MAN' said to Moses, "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

It was HE, the SON OF MAN, who, speaking through the mouth of his servant Jesus, said, '' I glorified you on earth by finishing the work that you gave me to do. So now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had in your presence before the world existed.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 07:51:52