When taking a shower...

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 10:19 am
...do you normally face the showerhead...or do you face away and allow the water to hit the back of your head and your back?

Are you male or female?

I suspect more women face the showerhead than men. Just wanna see how a very limited survey works out.

Mame

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 11:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
Nope, I face away from the showerhead. Can't think of anything more uncomfortable than having all that spray in my face. Also, better to wash and rinse your hair facing away.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 11:34 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Nope, I face away from the showerhead. Can't think of anything more uncomfortable than having all that spray in my face. Also, better to wash and rinse your hair facing away.

That is what I think also. But the few people I've asked in real life have gone the way I said...women facing the showerhead and men facing away.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 11:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
I face the showerhead as I find it extremely difficult to operate the controls by reaching behind my back. But I don't stay in one position for the whole time I'm showering either.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 12:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Both: I face the showerhead, but also change my position. As for my hair ... it doesn't matter Very Happy
roger

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 12:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
What Walter said. Turning in a half circle is still not too difficult.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 12:53 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Turning in a half circle is still not too difficult.
We have had several years to practise (I wonder what Frank did instead).
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 01:14 pm
All depends what being washed and/or rinsed, and if I just want to stand under the last of the hot water before getting out.
roger

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2023 02:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Well, yes. It's got to be hard to rinse your back while facing the shower head.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2023 05:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

roger wrote:
Turning in a half circle is still not too difficult.
We have had several years to practise (I wonder what Frank did instead).

I should have said, "primarily face." I, too, turn, but primarily I face away. I should feel a bit guilty for wasting so much water and energy (to heat it), but I do love a long shower in the morning.
cherrie

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2023 05:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
I also face away from the shower to start with to wash my hair. But then I move around as I wash different parts of my body, at times facing the shower, other times facing away.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2023 05:39 pm
Turn round to get wet, face away to scrub, turn round to rinse.

If alone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When taking a shower...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 05:59:44