Who wants to talk about dalmatians ? :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,732 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:10 am
alex123- Don't know much about them, except that they are beautiful, gentle animals. Sounds like you have something to say about those pooches. Do you have a Dalmation?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:48 am
Dalmations are gentle if everything goes their way. They are high strung and overbred, though beautiful to look at.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 01:30 pm
My step-grandson was cast in the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show. The January performances overlapped with some sort of spinoff for "101 Dalmations".

Radio City had come up with 101 happy, healthy dalmations who had to be walked every day for at least an hour to meet the SPCA Performing Animals Code--and to render them managable for their stage appearances.

Even walking four dalmations at a time--which not all the dog walkers could manage--dalmation exercise was a Major Project.

The dogs had a dressing room two floors down in the basement and the canny--and fit--dog walkers used to jog them up two flights of steps to street level.

Believe me, 101 dalmations is a great number.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2003 04:13 pm
I have two dalmations and believe me, THAT'S a great number!

The two I have now are sisters, from different litters and they are the most wonderful gentle souls. One has been plagued with all sorts of rare and bizarre health problems and the other is as healthy as anything. Go figure.

The dalmation I had before them was very high strung but I adored her.

I'm crazy for dalmations and have been all my life. They're wonderful and amazing dogs; so fiercely loyal that they send shivers down my spine.
0 Replies