What do you think is the internal states of Russia and China

Mame

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2023 08:49 pm
I've been watching a lot of videos produced from inside and outside these two particular countries. Most predict eventual failure of these two Communist states for a variety of reasons. How many of you are watching (or even aware of) the manifold situations that have been endured by the people of these two countries like: bank failures (thefts) and subsequent losses of people's life savings in China, rotten food in China (i.e. gutter oil is just one example), Tofu-Deng infrastructures in China (buildings, bridges, roads, etc failed by corruption and **** construction), Ghost Cities in China (watch some videos!), corruption at all levels in both countries that suppress people's supposed rights (actually, they don't have any), the ineptitude (in China) and inequality of tax collection, the murder and/or disappearance of oligarchs in both countries, and the list goes on?

These countries are doing themselves in, in a big way.

Why aren't there discussions on A2K about these happenings? Such blatant criminalities.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2023 08:07 am
@Mame,
Problems that are happening everywhere in varying degrees. I don't worry about things I can have no effect on. I'm much more concerned about the failing infrastructure here in the US.

Should I be more worried about Canada's inability to protect First Nation women, or the femicide problems in Mexico when we treat women so badly here in the US?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2023 09:09 am
@Mame,
Quote:
Most predict eventual failure of these two Communist states for a variety of reasons.

Actually, neither one of the were ever more than quasi-communist – they paid lip service to Marxism but never instituted anything which remotely upheld communist ideals. China's economy is basically state capitalism. I don't know how to characterize the contemporary Russian state which is teetering pretty close to outright despotism.

China is much wealthier than Russia, which is basically an extractive economy.
China has used its wealth to forge economic partnerships with many undeveloped countries, investing huge amounts of money is civil infrastructure projects and leaving these countries heavily indebted – without the means to repay these loans. It doesn't look good.
Mame

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2023 01:09 pm
@hightor,
No, it doesn't look good. Xi has invested trillions in other countries when his country is a mess. Banks are stealing savers' money, buildings are falling over, 37 bridges have collapsed - and much more. I agree that neither is communistic - they're more despotic. Those countries can't pay back the money for the roads, bridges, ports, etc. They have no money. And they're being built by Chinese companies, many of which who are corrupt to the core. Roads have been built to nowhere, for Pete's sake.

Have you heard of "lie flat"? Young people are refusing to work what they call 9-6 - nine hours a day, 6 days a week. They're not getting married and not having kids. Their housing crisis is insane - it was a Ponzi scheme. Unfinished buildings sold to people who are paying mortgages on uninhabitable apartments. Now some of those mortgage-holders are refusing to pay the banks. People are getting arrested because of their debt.

During Zero Covid, students were encouraged to attend universities because there was no work, and undergrads were encouraged to get further degrees. Many, many factories and other companies have closed, moving to Vietnam, India, etc. Whole malls are empty. No workers = no sales. Now Xi is telling those graduates to go out to the country and work the farms and to quit being sissies. Thousands upon thousands of young people have already left China. The various embassies in the Tier One cities have long, long line-ups every day.

The truth about what's going on in China is staggering compared to how Xi presents it. This is all Xi's doing.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you think is the internal states of Russia and China
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 08:36:21