PROOF OF THE EXODUS.

Fri 2 Jun, 2023 10:57 pm
Where is the proof of the exodus?

The Anointed

Fri 2 Jun, 2023 11:14 pm
@The Anointed,
Although it can be proven biblically that the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt in 1545 B.C., it will be rejected by the atheists simply because it is biblical, so then, there has to be another way that it can be proven historically?
izzythepush

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 04:05 am
Having had one of your threads shut down for your nasty way of handling disagreements, you've started another which in all liklihood you will get shut down because you can't help yourself.

Btw, people genuinely interested in Truth have not decided what Truth is before they go looking for it.

You're not interested in Truth at all, you've decided what it is and are only interested in that which supports your ideology.

That's not a search for Truth, it's an exercise in confirmation bias.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 04:30 am
The distance between Cairo and Jericho is less than 450 miles.

Ian Botham walked from John 'O Groats to Land's End, a distance of 874 miles in 9 days.

Yet it took the Israelites 40 years.

Instead of coming down the mountain with the ten commandments, which were already an existing feature of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Moses should have asked for a bloody map.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 04:43 am
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 04:57 pm
@The Anointed,
I would accept it if there were more than one contemporary historical description outside of the church. I'm certainly not going to accept something as valid hist0ry just because the Bible says so.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 05:57 pm
@Brandon9000,
And I am sure as hell not going to deny or accept just because you do. How do you feel about Ivermectin?
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 05:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Yeah, reflexive proof isn't proof at all.
Brandon9000

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 08:05 pm
@jespah,
I'm not familiar with that term. Do you mean a circular proof?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 08:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
It means that just because you accept it without incontrovertible evidence either way, accepting it doesn't help make it true.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 12:22 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Modern day science has been claiming that it has all the answers for while now and that God doesn’t exist which was either very brave or very stupid.

Very stupid it would appear because it’s half logic theories have failed by observation.

They didn’t see that one coming.

Half logic SPECTATOR science needs to be renamed “Idiot Science”.

It’s a better description.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 01:54 am
@Jasper10,
You don't understand science, or anything, you're utterly clueless.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 02:07 am
@izzythepush,
I understand more than modern day science it would appear because my theories are proven by experience.

I don’t do “Idiot” science you see.

They will never learn it would seem.

They are the ones that don’t understand science or anything and are completely clueless izzy.

They make it up as they go along in their complete and utter unawareness.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 03:01 am
@Jasper10,
There is a new science now izzy.

It’s called PLAYER science and it’s theories are confirmed by experience and not observation.

Science has split in two directions.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 04:13 am
@Jasper10,
Only according to you and nobody else.

You can't explain your new "science" other than vague meaningless terms and smug self satisfaction.

It's nonsense, like the Sound and Fury soliloquy in Macbeth.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 04:17 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I don’t do “Idiot” science you see.

It's all you do, other than idiot philosophy, postings etc.

There is a phrase put up or shutup.

You can't put up because you lack the wherewithal to do so.

All you have are concepts so vague, they're meaningless.

And you're too frightened to go on real science websites because you have nothing.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 06:36 am
@izzythepush,
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed › academy
Academy | PlayerScience
PlayerScience is an Online Football Performance Academy created by a team of fitness professionals obsessed with Football Performance. Whether you are a professional football player, an academy player, or even an aspiring youngster, we've got you covered. Our Academy is full of training programmes designed to take your game to the next level.

He's been spamming us the whole time.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 06:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Who has?

That hypertext could get your post removed.

I've looked on Jasper, Brandon and Annointed's profiles and there's no mention of that website, (and even if it was it would be allowed there.)

Where did you get the website who is spamming it, because this is the first I've seen of it?

From here it looks like you're the one spamming. (Sorry.)
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
But modern day scientists are making themselves look like complete and utter idiots.It was only a few years ago that the single Big Bang was claimed as the definitive answer to how it all started.

They make science up as they go along.They haven’t got a clue if the truth be known.

This is the reality.

Why would anyone want to obtain approval to a scientific theory from scientists who are proven failures.

What authority are they?

Let them stick to their own nonsense scientific theories which are failing by observation and I will stick to an alternative scientific theory which isn’t failing by experience.

izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 10:46 am
@Jasper10,
Still nothing, just vacuuous boasts.

The only person looking like a complete and utter idiot is you.

1. Forums
  2. » PROOF OF THE EXODUS.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:21:19