PROOF OF THE EXODUS.

Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 10:54 am
@izzythepush,
I don’t think your realise the implications of this failure though izzy.This is a monumental failure.Modern day scientist do and are worried.300+ years of scientific theories down the drain.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 11:08 am
@Jasper10,
I realise everything.

The implications of your failure are that you pester us with your nonsense.
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 11:14 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

There is a new science now izzy.

It’s called PLAYER science and it’s theories are confirmed by experience and not observation.

Science has split in two directions.
These guys are doing science?

In all seriousness, you demand proofs that you're unable to give. Shouting louder isn't proof. Acting smug and self-righteous isn't proof, either. Demanding that others' provide their proof (or disprove yours) isn't the proof you think it is, either.

The one who makes the assertion is the one who needs to prove it.

That would be you.

Oh and PS science changes all the time because new information comes in, so theories are improved. Kinda amazing how that works, rather than taking on faith the words of people who never named the dog as one of God's creations.

And don't scream atheist at me. I'm no atheist. I just know not to use Exodus as proof of, well, anything but the ability to tell a rip roaring tale that we're still talking about hundreds, nay thousands of years later.

That still doesn't make it science.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 11:47 am
@jespah,
I have provided an alternative science jespah which proves itself by experience.

PLAYER science.

Modern day science has failed and yes they will probably come up with some other nonsense science based upon half logic and make themselves look even bigger idiots than they already are.Some people never learn.

The single Big Bang theory that we are teaching the kids in schools as fact is untrue.

Let’s just focus on that for now.

jespah

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 12:45 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Let’s just focus on that for now.

Let's not, and say we did.

I still want to read your proof. And saying it's your experience is utterly meaningless to me. Did you know that I had grits for breakfast this morning? My experience of breakfast is as useful to this discussion as your telling us all about some vague experience that you don't even provide details for.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 01:21 pm
@jespah,
How do you balance electromagnetic forces jespah? How?

The only way you can balance these forces of nature is if you alternate a + and - force and balance these forces with alternating + and - forces producing a vibratory balance.

There is nothing complicated about it..

This foundational full logic principle unites all the sciences,
izzythepush

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 05:12 pm
@Jasper10,
So all you have is plus and minus balance each other out, and you consider that some sort of revalation?

I'm sure science will be forever in your debt.
Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 08:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy,the fundamental error modern day science has made is claiming that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.

They don’t.They vibratory balance by the formula +/=+/-

Modern day science is the proven idiot izzy.You have proof of that.Observations have confirmed it.
Ragman

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 10:49 am
@Jasper10,
Repeating the hackneyed lame plus-Minus propaganda is proof of nothing other than limited intelligence. Mainly, it has no bearing on anything being discussed. Though, that won’t stop you from reciting it over and over ad nauseam. Last of the one-song-Johnnies.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 11:02 am
@Ragman,
+1! Nicely put.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 11:28 am
@Ragman,
I do balanced full logic science that works Ragman because I totally understand consciousness.

I don't do unbalanced half logic science that doesn't work practiced by individuals that do not understand consciousness.

bobsal u1553115

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 12:06 pm
@Jasper10,
And you say that with a straight face.
Jasper10

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 12:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
A perfectly straight face Bobsul.I am being totally serious.I have my exodus.I gave up on philosophical half logic science years ago.

Modern day science can’t claim any authority at all now that it’s flag ship theories have failed.We are now going into a period of salivate the wreckage when it comes to these theories.

They haven’t a clue about presence;awareness and have no idea what consciousness is.

Tell me I’m wrong, but please give reasons why you think I am wrong ,if you can.

When will these scientists admit that they have a big big problem and are not as clever as they think they are.

How many years of wasted effort have they spent trying to develop a half logic scientific model that works across the sciences?

A science that is unable to explain the psychological experience is utterly pointless.

When will they learn?
Jasper10

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 01:18 pm
@Jasper10,
…..a period of salvage the wreckage….
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 02:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Modern day Philosophy and Science has progressed no further than thoughts and emotions.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 02:25 pm
@Jasper10,
Just the opposite, your arguments against them sound highly emotional.
izzythepush

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 02:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He got this thread fown with his constant whining and repetitive nonsense.

Now he's taking his brainmush to other threads and clogging them up like beef dripping in the arteries.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 02:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I would say passionate Bobsul.

Does rejecting a philosophy and science count as an exodus?

Modern day science is so boringly inaccurate.
izzythepush

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 03:44 pm
@Jasper10,
Which is a strong emotion.

Your posts are inane, you struggle with basic English.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:33:47