foot problem what to do

Reply Sat 13 May, 2023 08:20 am
HI I'm 76 OF AGE AND HAD THIS ANKEL PROBLEM WHICH WENT INTO SEVER FALLING ARCHES, I don't want to get a operation , is there another way to help me it hurts then it doesn't hurt I purchased the ortho feet shoes which helped a lot?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 354 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Region Philbis
Reply Sat 13 May, 2023 09:09 am

see your doctor.

if need be, he can give you a referral to a podiatrist...
Reply Mon 15 May, 2023 05:40 pm
Thank you
0 Replies
bobsal u1553115
Reply Wed 17 May, 2023 03:10 pm
@Region Philbis,
Foot problems are one thing I am not economical over. Always see the doctor!
0 Replies

Related Topics

Where can I find these shoes. - Question by Kamalkayani
WOMEN AND SHOES - Question by Setanta
How many pair of shoes should you have? - Question by Brooke2000
Throwing Shoes at President Bush - Discussion by Diest TKO
shoes sole disintegrate - Question by mamerala
Do you have crystal shoes? - Discussion by Vivian1913
3 inches taller taller shoes!! - Question by MakaylaKylie99
  1. Forums
  2. » foot problem what to do
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 02/24/2024 at 06:49:35