The People Strike Back

Lash

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 08:51 am
Encroachments by the corporate/state alliance has begun to chafe.

Articles and comments here.

https://watcher.guru/news/blackrocks-paris-headquarters-infiltrated-by-protestors

BlackRock’s Paris Headquarters Infiltrated by Protestors
Paigambar Mohan Raj
April 6, 2023

French protestors briefly infiltrated BlackRock’s Paris headquarters. A few dozen trade unionists invaded the U.S. based investment firm‘s offices, raising their voices against President Emmanuel Macron’s pension changes. The French government plans to increase the retirement age from 62 to 64. The rioters were chanting slogans and lighting fireworks inside the premises.

More at the link.
One of the sexiest headlines I’ve ever seen.

(I’ll never criticize the French again)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 601 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 05:40 am
CBDC or Central Bank Digital Currency represents the next authoritarian clampdown to a large segment of the world’s population. Some governments have already instituted it—and others are planning it.

I think it should be resisted by any means necessary.

https://www.ibtimes.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-slams-cbdc-claims-it-will-lead-banning-seizing-bitcoin-3684195

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Slams CBDC, Claims It Will Lead To Banning, Seizing Of Bitcoin

By Nica Osorio
@nicaIBTimes

04/07/23 AT 6:08 AM EDT

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. continues to ratchet up his concerns about central bank digital currency (CBDC), noting that in the long term, it would just lead to the government seizing and banning cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin (BTC).

The government's plans for the creation of a CBDC greases "the slippery slope to financial slavery and political tyranny," the scion of one of the most famous American political families said in a tweet Wednesday after filing paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in 2024 as a Democrat.

The balance of the article is at the link.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 05:45 am
https://www.newsweek.com/cbdcs-will-end-american-freedom-opinion-1673676

CBDCs Will Be the End of American Freedom | Opinion
AUBREY STROBEL , HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS, LOLLI
ON 1/27/22 AT 1:34 PM EST

Central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs, have caught the Fed's attention in recent months as the agency explores developing a digital dollar based on the blockchain, fueled by the meteoric rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. While some compare CBDCs with Bitcoin as CBDCs can be based on the blockchain, similarities between the two end there. In fact, CBDCs are a wolf in sheep's clothing, co-opting Bitcoin's appeal while undermining every one of its underlying principles.

A CBDC adopted by the U.S. government would involve digitally represented dollars sidled with all of the issues of fiat currency that Bitcoin was created to solve—with a sinister new spin: by centralizing Americans' financial information and holdings in a digital database controlled by the U.S. government, CBDCs would create an authoritarian surveillance state and constitute a severe overreach of government power. With an American CBDC, the government would become both money printer and bank, destroying any checks and balances to the governments' power over Americans' financial holdings. By granting the government ownership over the root technology of money, CBDCs allow the government complete discretion over how and whether people can use their money.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 06:34 am
The following article contains several introductions to interviews which begin with “Here is an IT manager” “Here is an exit poll volunteer” with interviews available at the link.

At the end of the article are links to more information about this subject.

Democracy is dead
Hillary Clinton killed it

Birrion Sondahl
Jun 20, 2022

Hillary Clinton has decided she is still relevant even after losing to a reality TV show host who thought nuking hurricanes was a good idea. Hillary is not relevant and the amount of press coverage she still receives is a travesty. All we need to know about Hillary today is that she rigged a primary to defeat the people’s choice, Bernie Sanders.

In a recent interview with Financial Times at the Michelin starred (I think this means ridiculously over priced and caters to the ruling class) Blue Duck Tavern, she was her usual toxic self. The meal for three cost $338.90, showing how the elite set themselves apart and eat crab cakes and drink wine while the world is burning.

She said plenty of terrible things but I want to focus on just one statement:

We are standing on the precipice of losing our democracy, and everything that everybody else cares about then goes out the window. Look, the most important thing is to win the next election. The alternative is so frightening that whatever does not help you win should not be a priority.

The US has never been a democracy, but what little vestiges of democracy we had left were killed by Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic Primary. The primary was definitely rigged in favor of Hillary and in a fair election, Bernie Sanders would have won. Yet Hillary has the arrogance to claim that we are going to lose our democracy and that winning for Democrats is the most important thing in the next election. This is ridiculous, especially coming from her.

How we know the Democratic Primary was Rigged

Many people today still think that Hillary simply had more votes than Bernie. This is not true. What follows is an incomplete list of some of the many ways the primary was rigged so that Bernie could never win.

They admitted it

Multiple people from within the Democratic Party have flat out told us that the primary was rigged against Bernie. They have backed off from their statements since then, usually the next day, but that they said this at all is an admission.

You can’t get much clearer than that. It was rigged. Elizabeth Warren would go on to help making sure that the people’s candidate was not elected in 2020, but her statement that 2016 was rigged is very clear.

In an excerpt from her book posted by Politico, Donna Brazile, former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, wrote:

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

She goes on to explain that the Hillary campaign was running the DNC’s finances from the beginning:

Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

This was a clear violation of party rules and likely a federal campaign finance violation. And to put the final nail in the coffin, here is her description of what this agreement meant:

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

It is impossible to have a fair primary when one of the candidates is running the party which is running the primary. This is a very clear conflict of interest. Imagine a sports ball game when the refs were chosen by one team.

While campaigning to become the next DNC chair, Tom Perez admitted the process was rigged against Bernie, as reported by NBC:

We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.

He walked back these claims but this slip up was one of the few times he actually told us the truth.

Senate Minority Leader (at the time) Harry Reid said of the primaries:

I knew — everybody knew — that this was not a fair deal.

The DNC would go on to defend the rigged primary in court. This case was dismissed, but in the ruling Federal Judge William Zloch said:

In evaluating Plaintiffs’ claims at this stage, the Court assumes their allegations are true——that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz held a palpable bias in favor Clinton and sought to propel her ahead of her Democratic opponents.

He would continue:

For their part, the DNC and Wasserman Schultz have characterized the DNC charter’s promise of ‘impartiality and evenhandedness’ as a mere political promise—political rhetoric that is not enforceable in federal courts. The Court does not accept this trivialization of the DNC’s governing principles. While it may be true in the abstract that the DNC has the right to have its delegates ‘go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that way,’ the DNC, through its charter, has committed itself to a higher principle.”

This is a reference to the DNC’s lawyer, Bruce Spiva, who argued in court:

We could have—and we could have voluntarily decided that, Look, we're gonna go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that way. That's not the way it was done. But they could have. And that would have also been their right.

The DNC literally argued that it was their right to rig the primaries in clear violation of the DNC charter. It cannot get much clearer than that.

Statistical data shows rigging

There have been two large studies done showing that the primary was rigged. One by Election Justice USA and one by Axel Geijsel, Tilburg University and Rodolfo Cortes Barragan, Stanford University.

Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally Flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries

Are we witnessing a dishonest election? A between state comparison based on the used voting procedures of the 2016 Democratic Party Primary for the Presidency of the United States of America

I won’t get too much into the details of these studies as they are very in depth. Richard Charnin has also provided an overview with his post:

2016 Democratic Primaries: Sanders did much better in states with Paper Ballots

One main takeaway from these papers is that exit polls did not even come close to matching the end results. As the Election Justice USA study notes:

The computerized vote counts in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential primaries have, in many states, differed widely from the vote totals predicted by the exit polls conducted by Edison Research. These discrepancies were overwhelmingly to Clinton’s benefit. The vote counts for the Republican Party Presidential primaries; however, with the exception of the primaries in two states, West Virginia and Texas, with very large discrepancies (18% and 10.6% respectively) going against Trump, have closely matched the results of their corresponding exit polls.

And this is confirmed separately by the Geijsel and Cortes Barragan study:

Are we witnessing a dishonest election? Our first analysis showed that states wherein the voting outcomes are difficult to verify show far greater support for Secretary Clinton. Second, our examination of exit polling suggested large differences between the respondents that took the exit polls and the claimed voters in the final tally. Beyond these points, these irregular patterns of results did not exist in 2008. As such, as a whole, these data suggest that election fraud is occurring in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary election. This fraud has overwhelmingly benefited Secretary Clinton at the expense of Senator Sanders.

I suggest everyone read the studies for more information, but this is additional clear evidence that the primary was rigged in favor of Clinton.

They were caught in the act

There is actual hard physical evidence of the rigging as well. Here is a video showing that Bernie Sanders votes had been whited out in the California primary:

And here is an IT manager admitting they were whited out and giving us an explanation. The party was requiring ballots to be whited out prior to tabulation.

And here are some Ballot Monitors confirming that the California primary was not fair and above board.

The ballots have long since been shredded and were not counted. It is likely that Bernie actually won California in 2016, which could have put him ahead of Hillary in delegates and secured him the nomination.

We also have further proof of election rigging coming from Chicago. During a Chicago Election Board Meeting in April of 2016, many people testified to the rigging. This was after there was a 5% audit of the primary votes which showed a huge discrepancy toward Clinton. The recount process involved simply making the count match the recorded result, rather than actually pointing out these discrepancies. Here is the full video, the testimony starts around 24 minutes in with Dr. Lora Chamberlain.

Here is an interview with Dr. Lora Chamberlain from 2020:

And here is a clip from the above mentioned meeting:

It has also come out that purging 200,000 voters from the rolls in New York in 2016 was not a mistake.

This is only a small portion of the evidence that has come out to show that the 2016 primaries were definitely rigged. I haven’t even mentioned 2020, but it was also blatantly rigged. The next time a Democrat says we have to vote to save democracy, a proper response is to laugh in their face.

If you want more information, here is a list of articles.

Resources on the rigged primaries

For Progressives: a Moment of Grief, Pause and Reorientation

Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally Flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries

Are we witnessing a dishonest election? A between state comparison based on the used voting procedures of the 2016 Democratic Party Primary for the Presidency of the United States of America

The Clinton Shift

Ballots With Sanders Votes Covered with White-Out Filmed by Election Monitors in San Diego

Chicago Election Official Admits “Numbers Didn’t Match”: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

The New York Primary was a Sh*tshow. Here’s Why

California Calls Fraud: Demands DNC Investigation

Yes, Hillary Did Steal the Democratic Primary in 2016

NYC purged 200,000 voters in 2016. It wasn’t a mistake

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

Anonymous Report: Was Arizona’s Voter Registration Data Hacked and Changed?

Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

A Primary In Review: Was the Democratic Primary Rigged?

Justice Department Will Neither "Confirm nor Deny" Investigation Into Evidence of Vote Tampering in Democratic Primary

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Was the Democratic primary rigged?

Criminal Federal Election Code Violations by Clinton Operatives in Illinois Primar

2020 Primaries

Sanders Won the War of Ideas - the best overall resource on 2020 primary rigging

Rigging 2.0: Not IF but HOW the vote Flipping was Done. It Was All About Super Tuesday!

Suspicious Machine Count in New Hampshire - Please help

INVESTIGATOR: DNC WAS “DIRECTLY INVOLVED” IN IOWA CAUCUS APP DEVELOPMENT, COUNTERING DNC DENIAL

NEW DETAILS SHOW HOW DEEPLY IOWA CAUCUS APP DEVELOPER WAS EMBEDDED IN DEMOCRATIC ESTABLISHMENT

Obvious Cheating On Coin Toss In Iowa Caucus

Sanders Campaign Found More Than a Dozen “Discrepancies” in Iowa Delegate Data

Iowa autopsy report: DNC meddling led to caucus debacle

'They must have been doing this on purpose': Why this man waited 5.5 hours to vote

Super Tuesday Biden Victories Questioned by Election Watchers

California Steals Its Own Election

The New Poll Tax? Long Lines, Closed Polling Stations Hurt Black, Latinx & Student Voters in TX, CA

LA Poll Worker EXPOSES HOW the California Primary will be RIGGED

General Election Fraud

How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes

AUDIT USA

The History of Exit Poll Discrepancies, With TDMS Research

TDMS Research

Hacking Democracy

Lash

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 06:37 am
The murder of belief in democracy was televised, well-documented, and tragic for the US.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2023 08:02 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-asks-court-66-years-release-seth-rich-laptop-information

FBI Asks Court For 66 Years To Release Seth Rich Laptop Information

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, OCT 31, 2022 - 09:45 PM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

The FBI is asking a U.S. court to reverse its order that it produce information from Seth Rich’s laptop computer.

If the court does not, the bureau wants 66 years to produce the information.
The Kennedy Assassination
Seth Rich

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2023 12:48 pm
The primary difference between QANON & BlueAnon is that the rather extreme MAGA partisans will engage in dialogue. Might be uneducated, misinformed dialogue, but they aren’t afraid for opposition to make words.

BlueAnon can’t abide opposing views.

Case in point: Russell Dobular of rising popular podcast Due Dissidence took his silly self down to the site of Trump’s arraignment to get a feel of the mood and personalities who might show up—and as a result, we can gauge the characteristics of those in attendance.

Spoiler alert: BlueMAGA was much worse than the Trumpies.

https://youtu.be/uXkWBjv52EE
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 08:23 am
Heavy sigh.
I’m putting this story here.

https://www.floridabulldog.org/2023/04/ex-fbi-agents-accuse-top-cia-fbi-officials-9-11-coverup-cia-domestic-spying/

9/11, A1 TOP STORY, CIA, CONGRESS, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, FBI, GUANTANAMO, OFFICE OF MILITARY COMMISSIONS APRIL 9, 2023 5:02 AM 557 SEEN 0 COMMENTS
Ex-FBI agents accuse top CIA, FBI officials of 9/11 coverup; CIA said to use Saudis, others for illegal domestic spy operations

By Dan Christensen, FloridaBulldog.org

Weeks before 9/11, an angry New York FBI agent nearly “came over the table” at CIA officials who were blocking him from obtaining intelligence about two al Qaeda terrorists who would soon take part in hijacking an American Airlines passenger jet and crashing it into the Pentagon.

“Someone is going to die,” the counterterrorism agent wrote in a bitter email shortly after the 2001 encounter.

That astonishing account, and many others, are contained in a sworn declaration by Donald Canestraro, an investigator for the Office of Military Commissions, part of the Department of Defense’s Military Commissions Defense Organization. It is dated July 20, 2021.

Canestraro said in a brief interview with Florida Bulldog that he is part of the defense team for Guantanamo detainee Ammar al-Baluchi, a Pakistani citizen who is awaiting trial with four other men accused of planning the 9/11 attacks. His declaration includes the results of his interviews with 11 ex-FBI agents, 2 ex-CIA agents, a CNN investigative journalist, former deputy National Security Advisor Richard Clarke and former Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL), co-chair of Congress’s Joint Inquiry into 9/11.

More at the link.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 08:12 pm
The German ambassador has been given 48 hours to get the hell out of Chad.
BRICS is tired of so many white men taking up space at their tables.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 07:05 am
Oh dear Bob! There is a widely shared photo of a well-coifed but decidedly humiliated Ursula von der Leyen, making her way through the queue at the airport, having been stripped of her VIP status by a chortling China.

Made me chortle.

Today’s Ursula tweet:

Ursula von der Leyen was leaving China through the usual terminal at the airport — with baggage screening and passport verification.
The demonstrative humiliation of an American puppet.

Message to the US and puppets:

You are OVER.
0 Replies