My wife's sister seduced me.

Mon 6 Feb, 2023 09:52 pm
My wife's sister came to visit as in for months while we were overseas. She had just got out of a relationship which my wife and I had a big role in ending for serious reasons. She held a grudge, which I learned about later. She seduced me with the way she dressed, with soft occasional touches, with what looked like accidental body brush bys in the house. I came home for lunch and she looked upset. She was alone at the house. I tried to understand what was bothering her by being sensitive and caring, but I was also aroused and honey. One thing lead to another and next thing we know whe was giving me oral sex. We heard my wife's car park in the garage, and she wouldn't let go. I had to jerk off to let her lose and got dressed in the nick of time. When my wife entered, she saw something was off. I left without saying a word. For the next week, my wife's sister has been giving me taunting sexy looks literally behind her sisters back as we sit in the same room. As if she wants us to get caught. She left the bathroom door open next to my study as she showered. She once woke me up with a bj on a weekend while her sister was preparing breakfast. I was horrified and couldn't come. She is so careless and bold. I am freaking out. What do I do.

glitterbag

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 01:30 am
@AllTheNamesAreTaken,
AllTheNamesAreTaken wrote:

My wife's sister came to visit as in for months while we were overseas. She had just got out of a relationship which my wife and I had a big role in ending for serious reasons. She held a grudge, which I learned about later. She seduced me with the way she dressed, with soft occasional touches, with what looked like accidental body brush bys in the house. I came home for lunch and she looked upset. She was alone at the house. I tried to understand what was bothering her by being sensitive and caring, but I was also aroused and honey. One thing lead to another and next thing we know whe was giving me oral sex. We heard my wife's car park in the garage, and she wouldn't let go. I had to jerk off to let her lose and got dressed in the nick of time. When my wife entered, she saw something was off. I left without saying a word. For the next week, my wife's sister has been giving me taunting sexy looks literally behind her sisters back as we sit in the same room. As if she wants us to get caught. She left the bathroom door open next to my study as she showered. She once woke me up with a bj on a weekend while her sister was preparing breakfast. I was horrified and couldn't come. She is so careless and bold. I am freaking out. What do I do.

Stop making up stories, how's that?
cherrie

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 02:31 am
@glitterbag,
Or at least take some creative writing classes.
izzythepush

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 02:34 am
@AllTheNamesAreTaken,
AllTheNamesAreTaken wrote:

but I was also aroused and honey.

Are you a bee?

If so, chances are you're a sterile drone so I wouldn't worry about it.
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 07:10 am
@AllTheNamesAreTaken,
Write to Penthouse forum if it still exists.
0 Replies

AllTheNamesAreTaken

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 07:31 am
@cherrie,
Femanazi
0 Replies

AllTheNamesAreTaken

Tue 7 Feb, 2023 07:33 am
@glitterbag,
You wish it was you. Loser.
0 Replies