Who REALLY is the True God?

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2023 01:09 pm
Jesus answered that but people pay him no heed. What criteria do you listen to?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,220 • Replies: 16

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2023 01:16 pm
@FactsPlease,
Clearly, Michael Jackson is the True God.
jcboy

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2023 01:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
Nope it's my parrot Caesar, he rules this house, he is the one and only true god Cool
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2023 08:12 pm
@jcboy,
What about the Puerto Rican?
jcboy

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2023 07:07 am
@CalamityJane,
He's too busy avoiding the immigration officers Razz
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Mrknowspeople

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 07:11 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Clearly, Michael Jackson is the True God.

I put that in everybody's dream to lead you to that proclamation.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 07:12 pm
@jcboy,
Caesar was murdered unless you are permitting the fact that it is when I use Caesar as a hand puppet.

Creator
Below viewing threshold (view)
Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 04:55 pm
@FactsPlease,
FactsPlease wrote:

Jesus answered that but people pay him no heed. What criteria do you listen to?

My answer to this is a mistake.
0 Replies

FredBquick

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2023 04:11 pm
The Creator of all that is distinct from the Creator, who most credibly reveals God's own self to creatures who can understand that, is the true God.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2023 04:26 pm
@FredBquick,
FredBquick wrote:

The Creator of all that is distinct from the Creator, who most credibly reveals God's own self to creatures who can understand that, is the true God.

Good grief. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2023 03:08 am
@tsarstepan,
Agreed, that is a really terrible sentence.

I think Fred is trying to differentiate between a demiurge and true God.
FredBquick

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2024 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
I would say that the true God is in contrast to people's ideas of who is God, and any god might be believed in. There is existence that explains all other existence having been started. What can God be but that existence, and that existence necessarily always exists, and is without limit. Does that God communicate anything to those in our world wanting God to reach them? If there is the benevolence of God, yes. I see there is provision abundantly for us, so it seems so. There are many things wrong or what some say show that there isn't benevolence of God, but there is explanation. We are at fault, and things get worse as we keep doing things wrong, even with selfishness, hurtful to others, all life, and the world, and more worsens. What revelation that would be from God shows that, since there would be such if God is benevolent as I see it? That would show us God who is real. Anything else can hardly have adequate explanation.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 11:45 am
@FredBquick,
How lovely.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2024 10:38 pm
@FredBquick,
The true God is me and everything else that exists. It has always existed in one form or another and will continue to exist into its never-ending.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2024 10:01 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The true God is me and everything else that exists. It has always existed in one form or another and will continue to exist into its never-ending.

Although the God who watches over me, is not the creator who is manifested as the creation itself, but He who sits on the throne of the [THE-MOST HIGH] that is, The Most-High to have developed within the creation, [THE SON OF MAN.]
0 Replies