The loan Paradox

Ra7eN

Tue 3 Jan, 2023 08:01 pm
I normally maintain a 30%+/- CCU, and score hovered around 670 - 720 sometimes higher and lower. Recently, I had to move, The cost was devastating and paying every card and loan back is grueling.
So my thought was to get another load to handle everything and just have a single loan bill.

I checked into several "debt consolidations" but they all failed.
Paradox:
Why if you are seeking a debt consolidation, does it fail on that which you are trying to fix. All my declines are based off high CCU, low score etc... If I get the loan, that prob starts to disappear.

How can this be circumvented?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 348 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Brandon9000

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 04:46 am
Long, long ago, decades now, when I wanted to improve my credit and wasn't being given a chance, I found a sympathetic manager at a credit union. I was able, over about five years, to get my debt down to nothing. For years afterwards, I would walk up to her and thank her again. I still remember her name.
Ra7eN

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 08:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
ok, THANK you makes sense, however have to get approved first :-)

debt usually means CC most the time, and they are maxed (ccu HIGH!!) and as a result score LOW. Therefore companies offering D.C, fail you because your credit check fails because of the two reason above.

So once someone does that for me - will definately give them a thank you - and remember their name LOL!!
0 Replies