Jamie Raskin to Trump...

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 09:50 am
… ‘I’m Sorry ... Mr. Snowflake. (Directed to Trump.)

Rep. Jamie Raskin of the January 6th Commission said, “They can’t say, 'They just have a feeling.' And in fact, Trump uses that too in this enormously revealing letter, where he says lots of people ‘feel’ that there was fraud.” Raskin added. “I’m sorry. Your feelings, Mr. Snowflake, cannot dictate the course of the future of the republic. No, your feelings cannot dictate our elections.”

This was in response to a letter Trump wrote to the committee in which he said, “A large percentage of American Citizens, including almost the entire Republican Party, feel that the Election was Rigged and Stolen…”

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b7896f-01c5-4609-93c7-742e5cb22e96/830-am-final-january-6th-committee-letter14446.pdf?utm_medium=email_hf&utm_source=ncl__&utm_campaign=20221014___sa&utm_content=__6167&_nlid=test123&_nhids=TEST

Poor former president Snowflake! Just gets, deservedly, no respect.

(Allow me to give credit to poster Nomad in one of the other fora where I participate. He reminded me about this Chris Hayes interview of Jamie Raskin. It was, in my opinion, the best interview Raskin has ever given.)

hightor

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 10:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
It is a Witch Hunt of the highest level, a continuation of what has been going on for years. You have not gone after the people that created the Fraud, but rather great American Patriots who questioned it, as is their Constitutional right. These people have had their lives ruined as your Committee sits back and basks in the glow.

Pathetic...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 09:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
In Germany in the late 17th cntury, one of the first fossil dinosaurs was discovred in the sechstein basin and was given the"scintific name of "HOMO DELUVII TESTIS" or roughly, the guy who witnessed the Flood.
No evidence , just made up stuff, JUST like TRUMPS BS about the 2020 election. Seems that Trump was one of only a few GOP candidates who lost their positions .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jamie Raskin to Trump...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:16:37