Facebook: Can't share from my personal page to my "business" page

cwhaley

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2022 12:16 pm
Everytime FB "improves" something, they do more harm than good. I used to routinely Share posts from my personal page to a separate entertainment page that I own when it seemed like a good idea to do so. Now, when I Share to Page, I get the usual pop-up window to add comments to the post (which still works), but ther is no longer a Share button at the bottom to finish the transaction!!! WTF is that all about?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 806 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 06:23 am
@cwhaley,
You need to speak with Facebook. None of us work there.
cwhaley

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 01:23 pm
@Mame,
Then why is there a Facebook forum here??? The same argument could be applied to all other services when people have problems with them, and KNOW that they will never get a reply from the user support people at the service (Facebook in this case).
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 02:00 pm
@cwhaley,
Quote:
Then why is there a Facebook forum here???
the facebook tag covers a broad range of facebook-related discussion, not just trouble-shooting technical issues...
0 Replies

Larryart5

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2022 05:46 pm
@cwhaley,
cwhaley.... I feel your pain. The same thing has started happening to me. The post button in the bottom right is gone. Have you found a solution or gotten any explanation from anyone?
0 Replies

Fredwalton

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 08:08 am
Now the share to a page you own has also gone.
If I want to share to my page I click the share button and select Copy Link.
I then paste it in my page click post and it works.
Hope this reply is more useful than the previous ones I couldn't understand what point the posters were making.
Whatever they were trying to say was nothing to do with the topic.
0 Replies