0

Facebook: Can't share from my personal page to my "business" page

cwhaley

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2022 12:16 pm
Everytime FB "improves" something, they do more harm than good. I used to routinely Share posts from my personal page to a separate entertainment page that I own when it seemed like a good idea to do so. Now, when I Share to Page, I get the usual pop-up window to add comments to the post (which still works), but ther is no longer a Share button at the bottom to finish the transaction!!! WTF is that all about?

Mame

-1  
Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 06:23 am
@cwhaley,
You need to speak with Facebook. None of us work there.
cwhaley

0  
Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 01:23 pm
@Mame,
Then why is there a Facebook forum here??? The same argument could be applied to all other services when people have problems with them, and KNOW that they will never get a reply from the user support people at the service (Facebook in this case).
Region Philbis

-1  
Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 02:00 pm
@cwhaley,
Then why is there a Facebook forum here???
the facebook tag covers a broad range of facebook-related discussion, not just trouble-shooting technical issues...