Slave

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2022 05:36 pm
How can a human being work as a agency employees from 2022 till 2026 before being offered a contract to do the same the job human being has been doing from the years above and not to be recognised as a fallible part of the day to day production and distribution of this company.
Then in the middle of 2016 the human being was offered a full time contact at 80% pay a 20% Loss of income.
The human was worked 84 hours a week for months on end on the false promises of full time.the human was taken from a Coca-Cola site in an ambulance to a nearby hospital with mental and fiscal exostion.the human being then returned to work only to be told that if the human being wanted to work as a full time employee the human being would have to except the 80% contact if not the the Coca-Cola company has no further use for the human being.
Now the human being is working for the slave driver.
WHICH IS THE CARING SHARING. COCA-COLA COMPANY HOW WILL NEVER GIVE THE HUMAN BEING A SECOND THOUGHT.JUST AS LONG AS THE PROFIT KEEP ROLLING IN.
We all thought slavery was gone in this day and age.
HO how wrong are we.
Sham on you Coca-Cola company for letting this happen.
I hope someone will react to this but probably NOT.
Coca-Cola company is driven by slavery and profit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 521 • Replies: 11
No top replies

RAVER88

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2022 05:38 pm
Not 2022
But 2002 till 2016
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2022 05:58 pm
So, what, exactly, is keeping you from looking for a job with another company?
RAVER88

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2022 02:02 am
@jespah,
If that's your most important reply then congratulations you must be some kind of juenies .
jespah

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2022 04:29 am
@RAVER88 ,
WTF is a juenies?

Do you mean juvenile, perhaps? And since I am 60 years old, er, thanks?

And I reiterate: why not just leave, instead of bitching like a juenies [sic]?
Mame

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2022 08:27 am
@jespah,
I think they meant "genius" Smile And I agree, the OP should change his/her circumstance for a more favourable one. But maybe that would just provide an opportunity to bitch about something else.
0 Replies

RAVER88

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 06:06 am
👍💪😂🤣😂🤣🤠
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 06:27 am
@RAVER88 ,
What are people supposed to react to?

There's nothing but unsubstantiated allegations.

We don't evenknow what country this is supposed to take place in.

If Coca cola had broken employment law, and your post arrived on the desk of the official dealing with such, they would do nothing, because there is nothing substantial to address.

Why don't you check out employment law where you are, and if Coca cola has broken the law then tell the relevant authorities?

It certainly beats arguing with a load of strangers who can't do anything about your unfounded, and badly written, with atrocious spelling, allegations.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 07:32 am
@RAVER88 ,
Hi - I think someone pointed out it depends on the labor laws where you are working.

Making an assumption you are somewhere in the US, and even then the laws can be different by state...but making an assumption you are somewhere similar to where I have worked. My guess is the difference in your pay is because before you were a contract worker, you did not work for Coca-Cola, but were either an independent contractor or hired through and outside agency, your pay scale would be completely different than a full time employee. You get paid more hourly because you do not directly work for the company and therefore you do not get any benefits.

Once the company hired you on as a full time employee, they are (in most places at least that I am aware of) required by law to give you certain benefits and often times the company may provide greater benefits than required by law, things like health, dental, life insurance, disability both long and short, perhaps some sort of 401k or retirement benefits, vacation and holiday time off, FLMA, tuition reimbursement, and many others, This costs the company a lot of money and so usually your pay would go down, but your benefits should far exceed that loss of pay.

I worked this way before. I was an independent contractor and got paid more per hour but I did not get any benefits. Now my overall salary is lower, but my benefits are so much better.

And like what others say if this is not the case, or you feel you can do better elsewhere there appears to be many jobs what is stopping you?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 01:44 pm
@RAVER88 ,
RAVER88 wrote:

and not to be recognised as a fallible part of the day to day production and distribution of this company.

You WANT TO BE CONSIDERED fallible?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
fallible adjective

fal·​li·​ble | \ ˈfa-lə-bəl \
Definition of fallible
1: liable to be erroneous
a fallible generalization
2: capable of making a mistake
eg: we're all fallible

So many typos and misused words. So painful to read. You're not doing your argument justice when you write this poorly then attack others responding to this corporate lambasting.

Quote:
Coca-Cola company is driven [...] profit.

Not a state secret. They have been renown and infamous even for this capitalist trait for literal decades.
0 Replies

RAVER88

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 03:14 pm
As someone who suffers from mental health issues and learning disabilities I can react inappropriate.
But I've got some useful information from this so thank you all.👍👍
Mame

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 05:13 pm
@RAVER88 ,
I hope it goes well for you.
0 Replies