What Jesus really teaches

kjw47

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 10:04 am
@NealNealNeal,
That would be impossible, The real Jesus , in every translation on earth teaches-John 17:3( in the same book) This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--3 major points here, one must know 2 different beings, The Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and The only true God sent the other being to earth. That is Exactly what Jesus taught. John would not contradict Jesus truth, it is error translated in by the religion that came out of Rome at John 1:1--a god is 100% correct. Teaching any other God is calling Jesus a liar.
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 06:13 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
I believe that it is true that Anointed considers Arianism to be correct.

Then as usual you would be incorrect young fellow.

Well, once again, please accept my apology.
However, if you are not Later Day Saint, Jehovah Witnesses, or a believer in Arianism, I wonder what your faith system is.
Once again, I apologise.
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 06:37 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

That would be impossible, The real Jesus , in every translation on earth teaches-John 17:3( in the same book) This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--3 major points here, one must know 2 different beings, The Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and The only true God sent the other being to earth. That is Exactly what Jesus taught. John would not contradict Jesus truth, it is error translated in by the religion that came out of Rome at John 1:1--a god is 100% correct. Teaching any other God is calling Jesus a liar.

Nothing is impossible with God. You have ignored John chapter 1.
John 17 shows Jesus as the Servant Redeemer. On earth He was 100% God and 100% Man. He gave up the GLORY of being God. As 100% Man, He prayed to God the Father.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 03:52 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Well, once again, please accept my apology.
However, if you are not Later Day Saint, Jehovah Witnesses, or a believer in Arianism, I wonder what your faith system is.
Once again, I apologise.

Let me assure you that I am not a Later Day Saint, a Jehovah Witnesses, or a believer in Arianism. As Arianism is the main heresy denying the divinity of Jesus, some may think that I believe Jesus was ever divine, but such is not the case.

I believe that Jesus was born of the seed of Adam by human parents, Mary and her half-brother Joseph who were both sired by Alexander Helios/Heli by different mothers, he was later born A son of God, not by blood nor by the will of the flesh nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him on the day that he was baptised as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son 'TODAY' I have begotten thee.

Knowing from Acts 3: 13, that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus, I am assured that Jesus is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our Father and his Father of our God and his God and like my brother Jesus, I strive to win the victory as he did and receive the promise that he made in Revelations 3: 21 and 2: 28.
kjw47

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 05:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus denied his divinity--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Any who believe God has a God is living in darkness. John 17:3-- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--Thus Jesus, the real Jesus teaches the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--thus teaching a trinity is calling Jesus a liar.
NealNealNeal

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 05:53 pm
@kjw47,
Philippians 2:5-7 is ignored by you.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 06:16 pm
About the Religion of God usually in the west of North Africa region.

1. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all have the same god.
2. Judaism does not accept Christ
3. Islam see Christ as a prophet and not "God on Earth"
4. The Roman Empire eventually created Catholicism via Evangelism, and adopt other views of religious observance for various reasons like the Nuns.
5. Many forms, levels, and belief systems of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

I myself believe in Martin Luther direction of Christianity. Why? Because Christ did not start with the Pope, nore did not have payment for salvation, among other identities that played a political role rather then religious role.

About Christ teaching. To sum it up as simple as possible. Christ is like a hole punctured into a veil of sin that is damnation. Through that hole is salvation. That is what Christ is about. You have to give up a lot to follow Christ. Almost like Buddhism. I could be a millionaire and live inside a room, and eat leftovers from the market, or even wild fruits from peoples gardens.
Even if I donated and help people become millionaires themselves I do not expect anything from them.

Bottom-line Christ help crush the Roman Empire ( old Rome ). Christ is the rock that annihilated Rome.

Without Christ all we would have is a bunch of Jewish slaves, mixed in with a bunch of slaves from other lands, and people living under them via force. Ready to over throw the Roman Empire. The reality is asking was it really Christ or did the slaves over took Rome and made up a new history in itself?
kjw47

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2022 03:48 pm
@PoliteMight,
No protestant religion fixed the errors catholicism translated in. All using those altered versions put their eternal life into catholicism translating. Those errors contradict Jesus to the core.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 01:26 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Any who believe God has a God is living in darkness.

Psalm 82 Good News Translation God the Supreme Ruler presides in the heavenly council; in the assembly of the gods he gives his decision:
kjw47

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 05:02 pm
@The Anointed,
Small g god is NOT calling that one a powerful God like the true God--They cannot even create a blade of grass. It means-has godlike qualities-as for mortals its in his image we are made-The ability to love and reason.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:35:56