Bernie's OK so don't worry, but.......

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:41 pm
@littlek,
Oregon, Washington ... one of those far west states.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:47 pm
@littlek,
Oregon (not Maine unfortunately)

Joe, Kicky, High Seas and I called Bernie and Jane from the Frying Pan yesterday evening. We could barely the two well because of all the helicopters buzzing around the Hudson. But I understand they're doing well, they're very tired from remodeling the house they bought, and the movers are coming next weekend.

I also asked them when they're coming back to New York. They replied, "well when are you coming to us? I guess that's their way of saying, "not any time soon." <sigh>

(Dammit! Did I remember to mention Bernie in Dlowan's "wish I said this" thread?)
spendius

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 06:09 pm
@Thomas,
Looks like New York was not such a good an idea as previously thought eh?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 12:32 am

I had the pleasure of meeting them in Manhattan and next month my wife and I will visit them in Oregon. So maybe with permission I will be able to post some pics.
We'll also see c.i. in San Francisco.
We are very much looking forward to our trip to the Golden West.
McTag

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 02:44 am
@McTag,

Well I must be the world champion at killing off threads. Do I have a rival? I think not.

Smile

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 05:21 am
@McTag,
Yes. 'tis true. Everyone knows it. Want a thread killed? McTag's the deathkneller.
(Wouldn't that be a great name for a Dickens character? Claudia Deathkneller.)

Joe(Charmed, I'm sure.)Nation
0 Replies