Before the " big bang"

yovav

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 02:37 am
Does any discussion or activity with what existed before the Big Bang belong to philosophy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 520 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 07:09 am
@yovav,
Okay, the big-bang is a theory, because the universe appears to be expanding from outwards. However it could also be like a vessel contracting, to even being a donut ring ( like a cell or coil ) imploading.

You know what is scary. Ever had a near death experience ? For me it was like in a videogame where you "White out" ( vision wise ), you can not feel anything, you have no knowing of anything, and if you do experience anything it is only because you came back to life. That is why they usually say "the light" and all that stuff.

Your talking about the big bang. What have we done for humanity?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 05:11 pm
@yovav,
Quote:
Does any discussion or activity with what existed before the Big Bang belong to philosophy?

There is much scientific discussion on what existed before the Big Bang, and there is also much religious and philosophical discussion on the subject as well.

The Hindu, Buddhist, Jew and Christian scriptures, all speak of many universal bodies appearing one after the other, as does the most accepted scientific theory of the creation, which states that after each Big Bang, comes the Big Crunch, when all is returned to the seemingly nothingness from which it originated, in other words, we live in an eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe, that appears then disappears only to appear again.
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:20 am
@yovav,
There was No 'Big-Bang'.
Stop believing the prescription-narrative - and start believing in 'you'.
You ARE God - End of.

Have a Lovely Day.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:11 pm
@mark noble,
Do you also believe that the earth is the centre around which revolves the entire cosmos, or do you accept the scientific evidence to the contrary?

But you do have a point.

Of all the stars in heaven and the space that lies between
Its centre, is the planet of my birth.
And earth’s horizon stretches outward at equal distance from my throne
So I hold the central point upon this earth
As light and sound need time to carry, all their messages to me
My senses tells me all has run its race
And everything that happens, has happened in my past
So I hold the highest point in time and space.
A primitive concept some might say
And a view that leads to sin
Well! Perhaps we all were made this way
To discover God within…… The Anointed.

And the singularity of origin WAS spatially separated in the event that we call 'THE BIG BANG', which was the beginning of this period of universal expansion and activity.
0 Replies

yovav

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 01:05 am
@The Anointed,
"we live in an eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe, that appears then disappears only to appear again".
Can you explain this sentence?
yovav

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 01:24 am
@mark noble,
I understand you. The problem is that faith is unprovable.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 11:12 pm
@yovav,
Quote:
"we live in an eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe, that appears then disappears only to appear again".
Can you explain this sentence?

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe.

“According to the ancients, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time. A universe that exists in the two states of seemingly visible matter and invisible energy.”

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being too non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis 2: 4; as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.”

The English word “Generation,” is translated from the Hebrew “toledoth,” which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as ‘births,’ or ‘descendants,’ such as “These are the generations of Adam,” or “these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; it is written concerning the six days of creation; “These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc.” And the ‘Great Day’ in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection, are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles of endless rebirths that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

To the Hindu, Lord Krishnu, the ‘EIGHTH’ manifestation, or rather, the eighth generation/Avatar from Vishnu the savior, is the Supreme Personality to have developed within Brahman, who is the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from who all being originates and to who all must return at the close of each period of universal activity.

Enoch the righteous, wrote that God created an ‘EIGHTH’ day also, so that it should be the first after his works, and it is a day eternal with neither hours, days, weeks, months or years, for all time is stuck together in one aeon, etc, etc, and all who enter into the generation of the Light beings, are able to visit all those worlds that still exist in Space-Time, but not in our time.

A series of worlds following one upon the other-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

Russian physicist and mathematician Alexander Friedmann, in the early 1920’, became the first person to embrace the idea that the equations of Einstein’s general theory of relativity called for a universe in motion.

The Friedmann universe begins with a Big Bang and continues expanding for untold billions of years—that’s the stage we’re in now. But after a long enough period of time, the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter slows the expansion to a stop. The universe then starts to fall in on itself, replaying the expansion in reverse. Eventually all the matter collapses back into an infinitely dens, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, in what physicist John Wheeler likes to call the “Big Crunch,” only to be spatially separated once again and expand out as another generation of the universe.

0 Replies