How do stewardesses go potty?

Mon 30 May, 2022 11:20 am
Do stewardesses wear diapers on the job? I've heard some girls wear diapers in the factory jobs. I'm ashamed to ask!! I want to know about USA and British girls especially.

jespah

Mon 30 May, 2022 11:23 am
@woodykell,
Sheesh, you honestly think they don't visit the can either when on the ground or when passengers are distracted (eating meals in particular)?
0 Replies

jcboy

Mon 30 May, 2022 12:57 pm
@woodykell,
woodykell wrote:

Do stewardesses wear diapers on the job? I've heard some girls wear diapers in the factory jobs. I'm ashamed to ask!! I want to know about USA and British girls especially.

They don’t call them stewardesses anymore; they’re called flight attendants. It was changed because of this issue, now the pilot ties a rope around their waist and the other end of the rope to one of the seats, opens the back door of the plane and pushes them out to go potty. Then they are pulled back in the plane when they’re done.

Hence the names change to FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
Razz
glitterbag

Mon 30 May, 2022 01:04 pm
@jcboy,
😎
0 Replies

Mame

Mon 30 May, 2022 02:20 pm
@woodykell,
If they have a job, they're not called GIRLS. They're called WOMEN. Grow up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 30 May, 2022 03:00 pm
How disappointing, I thought this might be a reference to the whimsical children's television show, and not the leprous droolings of some pathetic faecopheliac.

Why not stewards ffs.

Anyway, ignore that repellent muppet, and instead enjoy Michael Bentine's potty time, potty also means slightly mad, eccentric.

https://www.britishclassiccomedy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/pottytime_331-e1553681940118.jpg

https://cdn.onebauer.media/one/empire-tmdb/tv/20893/images/jr2H1ZKKPdFQKNxruUzZwGdgrVq.jpg?format=jpg&quality=80&width=440&ratio=16-9&resize=aspectfill
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 31 May, 2022 02:33 pm
@woodykell,
Why are you interested in only USA and British women. Do you already know about all the other women in other countries.?
tsarstepan

Wed 1 Jun, 2022 11:00 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Why are you interested in only USA and British women. Do you already know about all the other women in other countries.?

I thinketh everyone in this thread has fallen into the OP/Boomer's fetish/kink based scategorical trap.
0 Replies