Grill Selection

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 04:39 pm
So I’m thinking of getting a new grill. Still love my Weber charcoal grill and my Oklahoma Joes offset wood smoker but with a burn ban in effect want to get a gas or pellet. My wife wants to be able to cook a turkey in the grill. I like to grill and smoke but my wife isn’t a big fan of smoked meat (I still put up with her Wink ). So I’m looking for recommendations. I like the Pit Boss pellet smoker because I think I can use it for grilling and smoking. Thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 306 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 08:21 pm
@thomtrottier,
Man, I wish I lived with you! We got a Bradley smoker for a wedding gift in 2008 and my husband has used it once and has now lost the stack to it so we would have to manually check on the bricks. He has also never used the gas BBQ I bought back then, lol. He also left a couple of dozen packages of bricks out which dissolved when we had a thunderstorm Smile Where's Bobby Flay when you need him? No advice, but love you already.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 10:33 pm
@Mame,
Curses to Bobby Flay.
Mame

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 07:56 am
@glitterbag,
Okay.... Emerill then Smile Any man who barbecues!
0 Replies