GOD---THE SINGULARITY.

The Anointed

Reply Tue 31 May, 2022 10:51 pm
@The Anointed,
John 19: 34-37; One of the soldiers, however, plunged his spear into Jesus' side, and at once blood and water poured out. (The one who saw this happen has spoken of it, so that you also may believe. What he said is true, and he knows that he speaks the truth.) This was done to make the scripture come true: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” And there is another scripture that says, “People will look at him whom they pierced.”

The only other scripture which refers to people looking at him who they pierced, is Zechariah 12: 9-10; At that time I will destroy every nation that tries to attack Jerusalem.

“I will fill the descendants of David and the other people of Jerusalem with the spirit of mercy and the spirit of prayer. They will look at the one whom they Pierced, and they will mourn for him like those who mourn for an only child.

This is the same time as spoken of by the prophet Isaiah 63: 1-6; “Who is this coming from the city of Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?”

“It is the LORD, powerful to save, coming to announce his victory.”

“Why is his clothing so red, like that of someone who tramples grapes to make wine?”

The LORD answers, “I have trampled the nations like grapes, and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole nations and shattered them. I poured out their lifeblood on the ground.”

When they look at the one who will destroy every nation that tries to attack Jerusalem, they will look at the one they pierced, who was given divine glory by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, (See Acts 3: 13.) who is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our Father, who in Revelation 3: 21; Says; To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne.

And again in Revelation 2: 26-18; To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them the morning star.

Those are the required number of Jews and Gentiles, who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule as Kings with Jesus for the thousand years Sabbath.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 01:20 am
@The Anointed,
John 19: 34-37; One of the soldiers, however, plunged his spear into Jesus' side, and at once blood and water poured out. (The one who saw this happen has spoken of it, so that you also may believe. What he said is true, and he knows that he speaks the truth.) This was done to make the scripture come true: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” And there is another scripture that says, “People will look at him whom they pierced.”

There are they, who believe that by plunging his spear into the side of Jesus and releasing the build up of water, the Roman soldier actually saved the life of Jesus.

Crucifixion resulted in death through anyone of two ways. one way was hypovolemic shock, which can cause fluid to gather in the area around the heart. This is called pericardial effusion..

Another way that death would occur during crucifixion was due to asphyxiation, which occurs when the person is unable to breathe in enough oxygen to survive.

The victim’s weight was inhibiting him to breath and he had to keep pulling himself up with his hands which were nailed to the wooden beam, or pushing up with his feet which were also nailed to the stake.

Eventually, he would no longer be able to push up and due to the lack of Oxygen would pass out and die.

There are those who believe that Jesus did not die, but was unconscious when the Roman soldier came to check. The other two who were crucified with Jesus, were still trying to push themselves up in their attempt to breath, so their legs were broken, and being no longer able to breath they died within minutes, but the guard believing that Jesus was dead, didn’t bother to break his legs, but instead, shoved a spear into his side, most likely under his ribs, which ruptured the pericardial sack, releasing the water with the blood that was still flowing through his body.

John the beloved disciple was still there and later recorded and emphasised the fact that both blood and water flowed from the body of Jesus: Did the Roman soldier actually save the life of Jesus by releasing the water around his heart? Shortly after that, Joseph and Nicodemus took the body down and buried it in the cave Just as the sun was setting on Wednesday afternoon.

How long after the heart stops beating does the blood stop flowing? It only takes three to four minutes for the person to become brain dead due to a lack of oxygen.

He had to convince his disciples who thought that he was a ghost, that he was not a spiritual being and that he was still a human of flesh and blood, by eating the food they offered him, but we also know that he was later translated as were Enoch and Elijah, and ascended to the heavenly throne of our Father.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 06:57 pm
@The Anointed,
It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (WHO I AM) who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

It was the spirit of ‘WHO I AM’ who descended on Jesus in the form of a dove on the day that he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son (My chosen heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee, and it was the Spirit of ‘WHO I AM’ who can never die, who abandoned his chosen successor on the cross as he gave up the spirit who then ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to Him, the cornerstone to God's new temple of light, whose graves were then opened and three days later they came out of their graves and entered the holy city and revealed themselves to many, as the risen body of CHRIST, of which Body Jesus, his chosen heir was now the controlling head.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

The first to see one of they, who were of the body of the risen Christ, the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrificial offering prepared for us by God, were his Mother, Mary the wife of Cleophas and her [sister-in-law] Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

Luke 24: 13-35; The next, to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were the carpenter ‘Cleophas’ who is also called Alphaeus, and his son Simon/Simeon the half-brother of Jesus, who was to inherit the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half-brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had Jesus, the full brother to James, killed.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 11:53 pm
@The Anointed,
One would expect the risen body of (The anointed one) to appear to the family of Jesus first, and this is exactly what we see.

The first to see one of they, who were of the body of the risen Christ, the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrificial offering prepared for us by God, were his Mother Mary, who was the wife of Cleophas and her [sister-in-law] Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name, Plus Salome, who is thought to be the sister of Jesus, who Married Zebedee the father of James and John the nephews of Jesus.

Luke 24: 13-35; The next, to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were the carpenter ‘Cleophas’ who is also called Alphaeus, and his son Simon/Simeon the half-brother of Jesus, who was to inherit the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half-brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had Jesus, the full brother to James, killed.

Although Cleophas and Simon walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres to the small town of Emmaus, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread. Cleophas and his companion, then returned to Jerusalem, where the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, the only two of the twelve disciples by the name Simon, were cowering in a darkened room.

Luke 24: 33; states that there were only 11 disciples present in the room that night, while John 20: 19 to 25; Reveals that one of the twelve, who was absent that evening when Jesus first appeared to his disciples, was Thomas Didymus Jude another half-brother of Jesus, the one who was called the Twin, although nowhere does the bible say that he was an actual twin or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else, perhaps one with who he shared a common grandfather, ‘Alexander Helios.’

But back to Cleophas, who said to the disciples, who would have opened the door for him, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the son, or adopted son of Cleophas and half-brother to Jesus, and the one who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the church founded by their brother Jesus.

It was then that a figure appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, the following week, Jesus appeared in the locked room, where this time, Thomas who was called the ‘TWIN’ was with the other disciples.

Luke here, reveals that Jesus did not appear to his disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the patriot, until after Cleophas had said to them; “He has risen, he appeared to Simon,” who was not Simon Peter or Simon the patriot.

1 Corinthians 15:5; states that Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the Twelve, which appears to contradict the scriptures that state the first males to who Jesus had appeared, were Cleophas and his companion, Simeon.

Did Paul, get it wrong, or did Paul originally say that Jesus appeared to Simon first, and then to the Twelve, and later translators of Paul’s letters, were to misinterpret Paul’s “Simon” to mean Simon Peter, also called Cephas?

See John 21: 1 to 12; Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, later on while sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven disciples of Jesus who had walked and talked with him, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

When Thomas called the ‘TWIN,’ who was not present on the night of the first appearance of Jesus, was told that he had been resurrected, Thomas Jude refused to believe them saying, “unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

The following week, when he eventually saw the risen Jesus, he then believed in the resurrection of the dead, and Jesus said to him; ‘Do you now believe because you have seen me? How happy are those who believe without seeing me!”

Although Thomas Jude then cried out, “My Lord and my God,” Jesus ‘KNEW’ that, like his brothers, he was no more than a man. Admittedly a man chosen by the Lord and raised from death in order that He would be the heavenly head to the risen body of the anointed one, who, after choosing a person in which to be reborn on earth as Enoch did with Jesus, they are to take the thrones that are prepared for them and rule with Jesus as Kings for the thousand years Sabbath, as seen in Acts 17: 30-31; where it is written; “In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by means of the MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from the dead.”

And it was Jesus, who according to the bible, Knew that he was a human being, who, on the day of his resurrection, said to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; Go to my brothers [Which included Thomas called the ‘TWIN.’] and say to them; “I am ascending to HIM who is my Father and who is your Father, to my God who is your God. Revealing to his brother Thomas Didymus Jude, that he was not the God that the one called the ‘TWIN” thought him to be.

Luke 24: 33; states that there were only 11 disciples present in the room that night, while John 20: 19 to 25; Reveals that one of the twelve, who was absent that evening when Jesus first appeared to his disciples, was Thomas Didymus Jude another half-brother of Jesus, the one who was called the Twin, although nowhere does the bible say that he was an actual twin or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else, perhaps one with who he shared a common grandfather, ‘Alexander Helios.’

To be continued.
Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 02:03 am
@The Anointed,
I have seen you a lot tonight. Crushed and closed...gravity welled. Faith is the greatest of all the things...not love.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 02:56 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Quote:
Faith is the greatest of all the things...not love.

Luke 10: 25-28; On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

“What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

He answered, “‘LOVE' the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘LOVE' your neighbor as yourself.”

“You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 04:49 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from post #7,233,218

Quote:

But back to Cleophas, who said to the disciples, who would have opened the door for him, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the son, or adopted son of Cleophas and half-brother to Jesus, and the one who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the church founded by their brother Jesus.

It was then that a figure appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, the following week, Jesus appeared in the locked room, where this time, Thomas who was called the ‘TWIN’ was with the other disciples.

Luke here, reveals that Jesus did not appear to his disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the patriot, until after Cleophas had said to them; “He has risen, he appeared to Simon,” who was not Simon Peter or Simon the patriot.

1 Corinthians 15:5; states that Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the Twelve, which appears to contradict the scriptures that state the first males to who Jesus had appeared, were Cleophas and his companion, Simeon.

Did Paul, get it wrong, or did Paul originally say that Jesus appeared to Simon first, and then to the Twelve, and later translators of Paul’s letters, were to misinterpret Paul’s “Simon” to mean Simon Peter, also called Cephas?

See John 21: 1 to 12; Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, later on while sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven disciples of Jesus who had walked and talked with him, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

When Thomas called the ‘TWIN,’ who was not present on the night of the first appearance of Jesus, was told that he had been resurrected, Thomas Didymus Jude refused to believe them saying, “unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

The following week, when he eventually saw the risen Jesus, he then believed in the resurrection of the dead, and Jesus said to him; ‘Do you now believe because you have seen me? How happy are those who believe without seeing me!”

Although Thomas Jude then cried out, “My Lord and my God,” Jesus ‘KNEW’ that, like his brothers, he was no more than a man.

Admittedly a man chosen by the Lord as the earthly host body in which to be reborn on earth and reveal himself to the world through the miracles and the words he spoke through Jesus, who He raised from death in order that He would be the heavenly head to the risen body of the anointed one, who are to take the thrones that are prepared for them and rule with Jesus as Kings for the thousand years Sabbath, as seen in Acts 17: 30-31; where it is written; “In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by means of the MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from the dead.”

And it was Jesus, who according to the bible, knew that he was a human being, who, on the day of his resurrection, said to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; Go to my brothers [Which included Thomas called the ‘TWIN.’] and say to them; “I am ascending to HIM who is my Father and your Father, to my God who is your God.

Revealing to his brother that he was not the God Jude thought him to be, unless of course, Jude realised that his brother Jesus was to inherit the heavenly throne of our Father until He has destroyed every rule and authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

“For God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “All things are put in subjection under him,” it is plain of course that ‘All things” does not include God himself, who put all things under Christ.

When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things under him, that God may be everything to everyone.

To be continued.

The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 07:18 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Quote:
Faith is the greatest of all the things...not love.

According to Jesus, Love is the greatest of all things.

Love and care for the environment in which and by which You were created, and love your fellow man and refuse to do anything to them, that you would not wish to have done to yourself.

Matthew 22: 34-40; When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they came together, and one of them, a teacher of the Law, tried to trap him with a question. “Teacher,” he asked, “which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and the most important commandment. The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’ The whole Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

Man is a triad being of “BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT”, You will notice that Jesus changes ‘BODY’ to Heart, and Spirit to the invisible “MIND’ that is YOU, the potential child of God. For flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, only the Mind that is YOU who are developing within that Physical womb which must return to the elements from which it was created.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the earth from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 10:57 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from post #7,233,370.
Quote:
“For God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “All things are put in subjection under him,” it is plain of course that ‘All things” does not include God himself, who put all things under Christ.

The God who is being referred to here, is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, when, concerning the man Jesus, he says in. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had promised Moses that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

Jesus spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by the Lord God our savior.

Whose words were these in reference to the body of Jesus, the temple of the Lord, which had been filled by the spirit=information=words of the Lord who had descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised?

“Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up?”

They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by “Who I Am,” the God of our ancestors, who raised the body of Jesus, the earthly temple, which had been filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.”
The Anointed

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2022 11:58 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

Mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, and in the same way ‘THE SON OF MAN’ develops within the body of Eve, who has become the great androgynous body of mankind, and the umbilical cord that binds him to the mother body is not severed until the day she dies and is reunited to her Lord Adam, which happens after the one thousand years Sabbath is finished and heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet as reveal by God through his prophet Zephaniah.

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

Jubilees 4: 30-31; And he [ADAM] lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason he did not complete the years of that first day.

From the Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament: As Adam was dying at the age of 930, Eve asked him when she would follow him, and she was told that she [His Rib] would return to him in six days, that is, immediately after the seventh day Sabbath of one thousand years.

After Adam had died, the Lord told Michael to show Seth how the bodies of man should be prepared/mummified, the preserved cells within the body of Adam, was then placed in a stone sarcophagus and later placed in the Mountain where the door opens to receive the chest of Adam and the four sacred tokens, then God said “The body of Adam was to remain hidden in order that no one could do anything to that body until his rib is reunited to him again.”

According to the ancient scriptures, Noah took the chest of Adam onto the Ark. (Melchizedek and the three sons of Noah reach a spot where the rock opens and receives the chest containing the body of Adam and the four sacred tokens. There Melchizedek remains, clothed and girded with fire, to serve God before the body of Adam to all time. ---- Book of the conflicts of Adam)

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

And we know from the scriptures that it was not Jesus who raised his own body from death, which body was the earthly temple in which the spirit of the Lord dwelt.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

We know that it was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who chose the man Jesus, as the one he would fill with his spirit and reveal himself to the world through the miracles he performed and the words he spoke through his ‘CHOSEN’ servant, the man Jesus.

John 14: 24; “And the word which you hear is not mine, [Said Jesus] but ‘THE’ Fathers who sent me. Not “MY Father” but ‘THE’ Father of us all: “Our Father who is in heaven.”

Jesus said to Mary Magdalen in John 20: 17; “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; YHVH/Who I Am, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.

So, what was the name of our Lord God and savior who filled Jesus with his spirit/words and sent him to speak HIS WORDS in HIS NAME? In exodus 3: 14; the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob gave his name to Moses as “I AM WHO I AM.” And it was the words of “WHO I AM” that Jesus spoke in John 8: 23-24; where he spoke in the name of the Lord, saying; “You belong to this world here below, but I come from above. You are from this world, but I am not from this world. That is why I told you that you will die in your sins. And you will die in your sins if you do not believe that ‘I Am Who I Am’.”

The God of Abram, Isaac and Jacob, “WHO I AM” on the day that Jesus was baptised descended from above in the form of a dove, filling the man Jesus with his spirit as the heavenly voice was heard to say. “You are my son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

We Know that Jesus spoke in the name of our Lord God and saviour, and spoke only that which he was commanded to say, and when He said that we must eat his flesh and drink his blood, those words although spoken through the mouth of Jesus did not originate from Jesus, they were the words of the Lord God our savior that Jesus was commanded to say.

John 6: 63; What gives life said Jesus, is God’s spirit, the flesh is of no use at all, the words I have spoken to you are God’s spirit that gives life. So the body we must feed on to gain everlasting life is the spiritual body (The WORDS which is the Spirit) of the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrifice that God has prepared for us.

Moses asked God to let him see the dazzling light of his presence, Exodus 33: 19-23; and the LORD answered, “I will make all my splendour pass before you and in your presence I will pronounce my sacred name. I am the LORD, and I show compassion and pity on those I choose. I will not let you see my face, because no one can see me and stay alive, but here is a place beside me where you can stand on a rock. When the dazzling light of my presence passes by, I will put you in an opening in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will take my hand away, and you will see my back but not my face.”

WHO I AM/The Son of Man’, mentally descended through time, merging with the mind of Abraham, saying; “In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you.” Abraham never saw his chosen God.

The invisible spirit and the invisible Mind are one and the same thing, “You must Love God with all your body, with all your Soul, and with all your spirit,” said Jesus, and in another place He says; “You must love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind,”: Spirit and Mind are the same thing.

No human can ever see ‘The Son of Man’ and live, but at the sound of the last trumpet immediately before the heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, and the umbilical cord that binds the ‘Son of Man’ to the great androgynous body of Eve is severed, He, the promised son of Eve who is to crush the head of Satan, is born.

Just as we all must die once and pay the penalty for any sins and mistakes that we, the developing minds, (Which are the potential children of God, for flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God) may have made in our life in the flesh, before we, the spirits then go off into judgement, so too must the ‘Son of Man’ pay for any mistakes that He may have made while developing in the flesh, but how can the only begotten son of God actually die?

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 05:26 pm
@The Anointed,
All have sinned and all must die once and pay the penalty for any sins and mistakes that we, the developing minds may have made in our life while developing in the flesh, (Which minds are the potential children of God, for flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God) when, after the first death, we the spirits then go off into judgement, so too must the ‘Son of Man’ pay for any mistakes that He may have made while developing in the flesh, but how can the only begotten son of God actually die?

All, who have sinned in obedience to the primitive evolving spirit in Man are set free by HE who is born perfect, and yet holds himself accountable for those who were obedient to their indwelling spirit.

1 Timothy 2: 13-15; For Adam was created first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law. But a woman will be saved through having children, etc.

After Eve has died the first death, which is that of her great androgynous body and her spirit goes off into judgement, her sinful life is justified by her progeny (The Son of Man) who she bears to her Lord, the MOST HIGH to have developed within the physical creation, The Lord of creatures, who stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, whose throne is inherited by his son, heir and successor, (The Son of Man).

CHRIST, is the one who was taken up at the age of 365 and anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, and translated from of body of corruptible matter into a glorious spiritual body in order that he should never have to experience death.

You came into the world on the day that you were born. Hebrews 10: 5-7; For this reason, when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me.

You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins.

Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ ” (See Psalms 40: 6-7.)

The body that God had prepared for his son, was none other than the MAN Jesus of who we read in Hebrews 5: 7-10; “In his life on earth, Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was ‘A’ son of God, [Not God’s son or THE Son of God, but ‘A’ son of God, check it out in the appendix of Strong’s Concordance, or The King James translation, the Amplified translation, or The Revised Standard translation. All Israelites are sons of God according to God’s word, see Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) he learned through suffering to be obedient, when he was made perfect he became the only source through whom salvation could be gained from our Lord God and saviour, who rose Jesus from death and will raise all they, who are united to him also.

After he was made perfect in his obedience to OUR indwelling ancestral father, [Enoch]. Our Lord God and saviour made him high priest in the order of Melchizedek, not that Jesus took upon himself the honour of being high priest, instead, the Lord made him high priest with these words, “You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.” See Hebrews 5: 5.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2022 06:09 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
After he was made perfect in his obedience to OUR indwelling ancestral father, [Enoch]. Our Lord God and saviour made him high priest in the order of Melchizedek, not that Jesus took upon himself the honour of being high priest, instead, the Lord made him high priest with these words, “You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.” See Hebrews 5: 5.

Jesus was born the first of the many sons of our God “WHO I AM”, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of Man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.’

Jesus, in who were the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of “First Fruits,” (PLURAL.) HE was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of post-flood mankind. He was the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the glorious image of the only begotten Son, of “THE MOST HIGH” who is the Spirit, that according to our concept of one direction linear time, is still currently developing within the androgynous body of mankind, and who pays the penalty for the sins of the body in which he develops.

John 1: 12-13; “But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his Holy Name [Who I Am].”

From the Book of Enoch the Prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my HOLY NAME, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of The MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness. The Hebrew ‘JHVH’ translated to English, as seen in Exodus 3: 14; means, ‘Who I Am.’

Only three men are recorded in Jewish and Christian scripture as having been taken into the presence of the THE MOST HIGH, and they are “Enoch”, who at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, (The one year old unblemished lamb of God, whose spiritual body/WORD is to be completely eaten) was carried up bodily and anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the ‘MOST HIGH’ in the creation, where he was translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of energy in order that he should never have to experience death.

Then there is Elijah, who like Enoch, was carried up bodily, but in a chariot of fire, and like Enoch who was in the spiritual dimension for three days/three thousand years, before being revealed on earth in his host body, ‘The Man Jesus’, Elijah has also now been in the Valley of Man/the spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world, for almost three days and he is to appear immediately before the great and terrible day of the Lord.

Malachi 3: 1-2; The LORD Almighty answers, “I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant.”

But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears?

Malachi 4: 5; “But before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes, I will send you the prophet Elijah.

The third person is ‘MOSES’ who, although still fit and healthy died at the command of ‘THE MOST HIGH’ at the age of 120, see the Assumption of Moses.

Peter, James and John, witnessed the event where Jesus who was filled with the spirit of ‘WHO I AM’ was visited by Elijah and Moses, who talked to Jesus about the way in which he would soon fulfil God's purpose by dying in Jerusalem. See Luke 9: 28.

It is immediately after Elijah appears on earth that the great tribulation begins, after which, Jesus will rule the world with Justice from Jerusalem for a thousand years.

Jesus, the host body for Enoch, proved that they who believe on the Lord even though they die, yet shall they live again. The earthly host body for Elijah the fiery prophet, will be quickened by his presence and prove to the world that they who live and believe, will never die.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2022 03:15 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Jesus, the host body for Enoch, proved that they who believe on the Lord even though they die, yet shall they live again. The earthly host body for Elijah the fiery prophet will be quickened by his presence and prove to the world that they who live and believe, will never die.

Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep, in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the gods.

1 Peter 3: 18-19; For Christ died for sins once and for all, a good man on behalf of sinners, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death physically, but made alive spiritually, and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits.

1 Peter 4: 6; That is why the Good News was preached also to the dead, to those who had been judged in their physical existence as everyone is judged; it was preached to them so that in their spiritual existence they may live as God lives.

So, who were those spirits to who Christ descended into the past, the world of the dead, and preached the good News to also?

1 Peter 3: 20; These were the spirits of those who had not obeyed God when he waited patiently during the days that Noah was building his boat.

The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep, in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the gods.

The Sons of God, ‘The angels’ who descended in the days of Enoch’s physical father Jared, who defiled themselves with the daughters of man could never die, but their hybrid sons (Half gods half man) all died, but their spirits lived on.

From the book of Enoch the prophet 16: 1-4. From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement -thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be 2 consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated." And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2022 04:38 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits.

This is the key sentence to discovering who the spirits were, to who Christ descended and preached the Good News also.

Who were the imprisoned spirits?

in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the ‘GODS’.

Who were they who came out of their graves on the day of resurrection, who went into the city and showed themselves to many? Matthew 27: 52-53.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2022 01:57 pm
@The Anointed,
Test2
The Anointed

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2022 05:09 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Test2

Do you have a question that needs to be asked young fellow?
Ragman

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2022 08:43 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes I do. Why are you flooding the site? Notice there’s no interest?
engineer

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2022 07:17 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
Test2

Do you have a question that needs to be asked young fellow?

No. There is an occasional glitch in how A2K shows up on some browsers and your thread was an example we were discussing that displayed the glitch consistently. Then I replied and the glitch went away! Very weird.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2022 05:27 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Yes I do. Why are you flooding the site? Notice there’s no interest?

Why am I flooding the site? Because it's my thread.

Notice there’s no interest? says the Ragman, but there seems to be enough to keep the pot head interested.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:16:06