GOD---THE SINGULARITY.

The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 May, 2022 06:00 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

Why is it erroneously said that the Roman census, which was taken in Israel at the time of the birth of Jesus, was the census of Quirinius?

A vassal state within the Roman Empire, was a kingdom that had been conquered by Rome, who then chose a client/puppet King to rule that vassal state in the manner as prescribed by the ruling power which in this case was Rome.

Herod did not rule a free and autonomous country. Although he was allowed to tax the people of that country, but Certain limitations were put on the Kings of all vassal states, they could neither wage independent wars or make treaties, plus other limitations, and if they overstepped those limits they were immediately sacked by the ruling power and another puppet put in their place.

Semi-autonomous kingdoms within the Roman Empire, such as Judea, which was under the Roman puppet King, ‘Herod the Great’, were expected to maintain and support the continued growth of those kingdoms, and the funds needed for those projects were the responsibility of the king, who taxed that kingdom. Rome did not tax the Israelites until after the death of Herod the Great.

Those who wish to attack and denigrate the Holy scriptures, will say that the Roman census which was taken in Israel at the time of the birth of Jesus, was the census of Quirinius the governor of Syria, and therefore the scriptures cannot be trusted, but of course it wasn’t. The Census of Quirinius was a census of Judea taken by Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, in 6 CE, 9 years after the death of Herod the Great in 4 B.C.

The census taken, during which census Jesus was born, was not a census of Judea, but a census of the entire Roman Empire, decreed by Caesar Augustus in 8 B.C., which took some 5 years to complete.

Quirinius was a Roman aristocrat, who, after the banishment of Herod Archelaus from the tetrarchy of Judea in 6 AD, 8 years after the death of his father ‘Herod the Great’ was appointed legate governor of Syria, to which the province of Judaea had been added for the purpose of a census.

During the census of the entire Roman Empire, which was decreed by Caesar Augustus in 8 B.C., Quirinius was on a campaign in Syria as Augustus’ Vicegerent, and that census was not an exercise in tax collecting, but an exercise in information gathering, which took some 5 years to implement and complete

The Greek word “Apographe,” used in Luke 2; and Acts 5; is erroneously translated as “TAX.” But according to Young’s Analytical Concordance, it means, “A writing off or Register.” And Rome did not tax Judea until a Roman Procurator was put in place of the banished Herod Archelaus.

The Amplified version…. Luke 2: 1; In those days it occurred that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that the whole Roman Empire should be REGISTERED. Luke 2: 2; This was the first enrolment, and it was made when Quirinius was “hegemon” in Syria. Luke 2: 3; And all the people were going to be REGISTED, each to his own city or town.

Early in the twentieth century, a papyrus was discovered which contained an edict by G. Vibius Maximus, the Roman governor of Egypt, stating: Since the enrollment by households is approaching, it is necessary to command all who for any reason are out of their own district to return to their own home, in order to perform the usual business of the taxation… (Cobern, C.M. 1929.

The New Archeological Discoveries and their Bearing upon the New Testament. New York and London: Funk & Wagnalls, p. 47; Unger, M.F. 1962. Archaeology and the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, p. 64).

The same papyrus also confirms Luke’s assertion that a man had to bring his family with him when he traveled to his place of ancestry in order to be properly counted by the Roman authorities (Lk. 2:5). The document reads: I register Pakebkis, the son born to me and my wife, Taasies and Taopis in the 10th year of Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus Imperator [Emperor], and request that the name of my aforesaid son Pakeb[k] is to be entered on the list” (Boyd, R.T. 1991. World’s Bible Handbook. Grand Rapids, MI: World Publishing, p. 415).

This sheds light on why Joseph had to bring his highly pregnant fiancee and Soon to become wife along with him when he went to Bethlehem. Such discoveries caused the late George A. Barton, Ph.D., Professor of Biblical Literature and Semitic Languages at Bryn Mawr and former Director of the American School of Oriental Research in Jerusalem, to comment: Luke’s statement, that Joseph went up from Nazareth to Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to enroll himself with Mary (Luke 2:4, 5), turns out to be in exact accord with the governmental regulations as we now know them from the papyri.

The Living New Testament….. Luke 2: 1; About this time Caesar Augustus, the Roman Emperor, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the nation. Luke 2: 2; this census was taken when Quirinius was “hegemon” in Syria. Luke 2: 3; Everyone was required to return to his ancestral home for this ‘REGISTATION.”

RSV…… 2: 1; In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be ENROLLED. Luke 2: 2; This was the first ENROLLMENT, when Quirinius was “hegemon” in Syria.

Luke does not specifically state what the Roman office held by Quirinius actually was when the first registration or enrolment was made in Judaea in 6 B.C. But in reference to the position he held, Luke uses the Greek word “hegemoneuontos tes Surias Kureniou.’ “hegemon,” Which the authors of the English bible have erroneously translated as “Governor.”

We know that in the time of Caligula, the African administration was divided in such a way, that the military power, and with it the foreign policy of the Province, was controlled by a Lieutenant of Augustus, while the internal affairs of the Province were left to the ordinary governor, a Proconsul.

Quirinius was a special Lieutenant of Augustus, who conducted the war against the Homonadenses, while Varus, the Governor, administered the ordinary affairs of Syria. The duties of Quirinius might be described by calling him dux in Latin, and the Greek equivalent is necessarily and correctly hegemon, as Luke has it.

Around the year of 6 B. C., the Governors of Galatia and Syria were involved in the construction of a system of military roads and garrison cities. They had a major problem. The Homonadenses had taken control of a Roman client nation located in the Taurus mountains which traversed the centre of these operations. Syria and Galatia would normally be required to intervene but Galatia had no army and Varus had no military experience. Whereas Quirinius was a general and famous for having quelled the Marmaridea rebellion in Cilicia (Libya) in BC.14. Quirinius was the one who Caesar Augustus sent to conquer the Homonadenses nation. This campaign had to have been implemented from Syria, as the Taurus Mountains, marked the northern limit of the Syrian plain from where Quirinius would have undoubtedly launched his campaign.

It necessarily follows that in 6-5 B.C., General Quirinius dealt with the Homonadenses situation as Augustus' vicegerent or special Lieutenant, whilst Varus attended to the internal administration of Syria.

As Herod the Great died in 4 B.C. believing that Jesus was over 12 months old and ordering the death of all the male children two years and below, or all who were born in and after 6 B.C., we can now safely assume that Jesus was born in 6 B.C., when the census of ENROLLMENT was taken in Judaea, while General Quirinius in 6-5 B.C., was dealing with the Homonadenses in the Taurus Mountains, which marked the northern limit of the Syrian plain from where Quirinius would have undoubtedly launched his campaign against the Homonadenses.

This reveals that the census of Israel in 6.B.C, when Quirinius was on a campaign in Syria as Augustus’ Vicegerent, was not an exercise in tax collecting, but an exercise in information gathering, which was a census of the entire Roman Empire, decreed by Caesar Augustus, It would have taken a few years to implement and complete this. It was decreed in 8 BC. and the completed set of documents, which registered the loyalty of Roman citizens and people of note in subject nations to Caesar Augustus, was presented to him in 3 BC.

The following is Augustus' own account: Page 1. "during my sixth term as consul (BC.28), I, along with my comrade Marcus Agrippa, commanded a census to be taken of the people. I directed a lustrum, the first in forty-one years, in which 4,063,000 Roman citizens were counted. And once again, with imperial authority, I single handedly authorized a lustrum when the consuls of Rome were Gaius Censorinus and Gaius Asinius (8 B.C.), during which time 4,233,000 Roman citizens were counted."

In Luke’s day there was no B.C. (Before Christ) or C.E. (Christian Era). So, in what year did Luke say that the census of Caesar Augustus was held in Israel? [ANSWER] In the year that General Quirinius, as Augustus’ Vicegerent or special Lueitenant, was on a campaign in Syria dealing with the Homonadenses situation, which we now know as the year 6 B.C. two years before the death of Herod the Great.

The serious bible student is forced to contend with, not only the atheists who reject the idea of a God, and the agnostic who cannot make up their mind whether there is a god or not, but who reject the scriptures as the inspired word of the Lord, and also the orthodox Christian, who accept the traditions and teachings of their church over the truths as revealed in the scriptures.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 14 May, 2022 06:32 pm
@The Anointed,

For years I have been writing about the scientific evidence which proved that there was a Black hole at the centre of our galaxy, and how it attracts other minor galaxies to merge with ours, and how it grows by feeding on the lesser black holes within the smaller galaxies that are attracted to it, and feeding on its dying stars and any material that comes in contact with it.

But even though all the scientific evidence was there to prove its existence, there were still those who were too blind to see the evidence, and who refused to accept its existence, to them, if it couldn’t be seen, then it didn’t exist. Will they still refuse to accept its existence now that it has finally been photographed? There remains idiots among us, who still believe that the earth is flat, despite all the scientific and photographic evidence.

And so it is with the great resting singularity, which is the origin of this generation of the universe and to which this universe will return with all the information that it gains in this period of its activity.

Even with all the evidence to prove that this expanding universe was created from the great Singularity of electromagnetic energy, the quantum of which is photons, there are those who cannot see this, they remain blind to the truth, because they wish to remain blind.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Quantum+Physics----Atoms+are+swirling+vortices+of+energy.&form=ANNNB1&refig=b3e270b7fe784a43aa4ebbd4a87abc72

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as 'THE CREATOR AND GOVERNOR' of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005).

To be continued
The Anointed

Reply Sun 15 May, 2022 06:52 am
@The Anointed,

Romans 1: 18-25; God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all! They know God, but they do not give him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal human beings or birds or animals or reptiles.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe. And the Big Bang created space and time. Before that, there was no space, no momentum and no time.

And of course, it was from and by the singularity which existed at the beginning of this expanding universe, that this universe was created, and Paul says that all that can be known about the creator can be seen in the creation itself.

GOD---THE SINGULARITY. [THE GREAT THOUGHT]
The Anointed

Reply Sun 15 May, 2022 10:14 pm
@The Anointed,
It was as far back as 440 BC, that Democritus and Leucippus suggested the idea of the atom, an indivisible particle that all matter is made of. To the ancient Greeks the word Atom meant indivisible. It was used to describe the smallest indivisible piece of a matter. Atom was derived from the Greek word atomon or atomos meaning indestructible.

Over two and half thousand years ago, the best of the scientific thinkers of the word, knew that all physical matter was created from invisible atoms, the only trouble, was that they believed that the atom was the smallest particle and that it was a physical structure, but today we know that the photon which is the Quantum of electromagnetic energy, is a wave particle of energy.

John the beloved disciple, plus Paul, and I believe all the apostles of the great teacher ‘Jesus,’ knew that it was through the LOGOS. “THE GREAT THOUGHT” that all things were brought into existence and it was by the Logos that all things were made, and it was for the LOGOS that all things were made and without the LOGOS not one thing was made that was made.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy “THE LOGOS” which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

This nano technology, it really frightens me
They can make a flying camera that looks just like a bee
Can spiders, ants, and house flies transmit the things I say
Can our words and all our actions be recorded every day?

I remember back when I was young, I’s no more’n a lad
Sometimes I’d be at home alone and doin something bad
And I’d turn mums crucifix around so He couldn’t see me do it
But now I think of all this nano stuff and I think I might have blew it

Once you understand that God is all, you’d have to be half blind
Not to realise that everything feeds into that great mind
All them spiders in the corners, ants in every crack and nook,
Were filming everything I did---now it’s recorded in Gods book.

But that don’t really bother me, cos I know it’s tightly sealed
And only one’s allowed to open it---and you know? Somehow I feel
He’s not the sort what runs around accusing everyone
And though He lives in me, one day I’ll be, in Him, God’s only Son. . . . . The Anointed.

The root to the word “BRAHMAN” originally meant “SPEECH”, much the same as the “LOGOS” is translated as ‘WORD.

Shabda Brahman From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The Rig Veda states that Brahman extends as far as Vāc (R.V.X.114.8), and has hymns in praise of ‘SPEECH AS THE CREATOR.’

Just as our words are the audible expression of the spirit that is we, the invisible evolving minds, the visible universe is the word=expression of the invisible ‘Great Thought.’

The Greek word “LOGOS” which has been translated as “WORD”, should be seen as ‘The thoughts in the eternal mind which are to be expressed.

The term, “LOGOS” pertains to the very plan from the outset. The creation of a universal body in which a Supreme mind or personality of Godhead to that body, develops. A Universal and eternal ‘Son of God’ who, although each SON occupies its own individual position in Space-Time, is able to visit all the other universal Sons of the eternal Logos.

In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vac.' Vac means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vac has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as ‘A THOUGHT,’ and not as the spoken word or speech.

“Ptah is an Egyptian creator god who existed before all other things and, by his will, ‘THOUGHT’ the world into existence. It was first conceived by ‘Thought’, and realized by the Word:”. . . . . . . . . . The Logos=Word: Brahman=Speech.

John 1: 1; In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was God. And the supreme personality of Godhead, the MOST HIGH or controlling mind to have developed within the invisible eternal body of ever evolving information, was “THE LIGHT OF MAN” All the information, knowledge, wisdom and insight, gained from the body of mankind, the MOST HIGH in the previous creation, who was the Light and life of that ever-growing body of information, which is called God, and all things came into existence, through him, by him, and for him. Without him, (The GREAT THOUGHT) nothing exists.

The Logos/word, should be seen as the gathered information of past aeons that is waiting to be expressed. The LOGOS is in fact, the invisible living COSMIC mind, (THE GREAT THOUGHT) in which is gathered all of the information of every life form that it has become, and should be seen as, ‘The essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return at the close of each period of universal activity, or each generation of the universe.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 16 May, 2022 05:56 pm
@The Anointed,

Just as the first earthly life form that crawled out of the primordial waters of the earth some four and a half billion years ago, has evolved over many generations of many different life forms to become the body in which “YOU’ the evolving mind=controlling Godhead to that body is continuing to evolve, so too does the Supreme Personality of Godhead to this generation of the universe evolve.

'YOU', the evolving Godhead to that great body of gathered information, to which you have access, can be equal to and an extension to that evolving body of information, but can never be 'GREATER'.

When this generation of the universe has returned to the singularity from which it originated, it does not return to a new beginning, but to “THE BEGINNING”.

All that can be known about the creator, is to be found in the creation itself in which the eternal universal mind has made himself manifest to his developing children.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 06:52 am
@The Anointed,

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

It was He, who filled the man Jesus with his Spirit/words on the day that he was baptized, as the heavenly voice of our Lord God and savior was heard to say, “You are my Son (My Chosen heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

Acts 3: 18-23; God announced long ago through all the prophets that his Messiah had to suffer; and he made it come true in this way. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that he will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and he will send Jesus, who is the Messiah he has already chosen for you. He must remain in heaven until the time comes for all things to be made new, as God announced through his holy prophets who lived long ago. For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people.

You are to obey everything that he tells you to do. Anyone who does not obey that prophet shall be separated from God's people and destroyed.’

The flesh is of no use at all, it is the invisible spirit that gives life and my words are spirit, said the Lord through his servant and earthly host body, the man “JESUS”.

The man Jesus was not the “WORD” but was the transmitter through which the “WORD” revealed himself to the world.

Your truthful words are the audible expression of the invisible evolving ‘MIND” that is ‘YOU’, You (THE INVISIBLE MIND) can only be known by the truthful words that ‘YOU’ speak.

The Anointed

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 07:49 pm
@The Anointed,

John 1: In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with God (The GREAT THOUGHT) and the WORD was God: (The Supreme personality and Most High to have developed within God)

He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

In Him was life and that life was the “LIGHT OF MAN.

John the Baptist, the first cousin to Mary, the mother of the man Jesus, was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light that was to come into the world and reveal himself to us through the miracles he performed through His earthly host body, ‘JESUS’, and the words that He commanded his chosen prophet to speak in ‘HIS NAME”.

It was He, the Light and life in the singularity that was the origin of this generation of the Universe, who descended in the form of a dove and filled the man Jesus with His Word=His spirit, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son (MY heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee, or as said in Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

It was Enoch, the chosen cornerstone to Gods New Temple that would replace his old earthly tabernacle=tent, which is the body of mankind, who is “Lord of Creatures” the Most High among mortal life forms, wherein the innermost sanctuary of his old physical tent, behind the veil of the flesh, he waited for the creation of his new glorious temple of light: who, at the age of 365 was taken to the universal Godhead, and anointed as his successor, and heir to the throne of the ‘MOST HIGH’ in the creation.

To be continued.
Theo202

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 08:03 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
John 1: In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with God (The GREAT THOUGHT) and the WORD was God: (The Supreme personality and Most High to have developed within God)

The doctrine of the Word made flesh was used by the priesthood to shore up the lack of prophetic support for Caiaphas' idea that a prophet should be killed. The spear piercing the Word is related Zechariah 12, but none of the synoptic gospels mention the spear.

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matthew 23:31-33
The Anointed

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 08:32 pm
@Theo202,
I saw a mist of smoke drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some demon’s scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was….once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me...... The Anointed.
0 Replies

Theo202

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 11:11 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son (MY heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee, or as said in Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

That was about David. Psalms 2:7
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 18 May, 2022 03:44 am
@The Anointed,
Continued from post #7,228.987

It was Enoch, who at the age of 365 was taken by God and anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and translated from a being of supposedly corruptible matter, into an invisible spiritual being in order that he should never have to experience death, in which state he remained in the bowels of the earth, or rather the inner spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world for three days or three thousand years, where he learned to be obedient while evolving on the spirits of the righteous, who had paid the blood price for any mistakes that they had made in their earthly existence and were Judged and separated from the unrepentant wicked spirits, and over those righteous spirits who had paid the blood price demanded for sin and were gathered to CHRIST, the ANOINTED heir to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, the second death had no power.

He, the first to be reborn, to whom the spirits of the righteous had been gathered, said in John 14: 30; "I cannot talk with you much longer, because (death) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

It was after his crucifixion and his descent into the world of Hades where He peached the Good News also to the dead, that He finally inherited the throne of our Father, where He now serves God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

When he was made perfect through his sufferings, He, who was the reality of the son of God's promise to Abraham and his half sister Sarah, who were both sired by 'Terah' but of different mothers, was reborn on earth, as the son of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III, also called ‘HELI” but of different mothers.

He, who was the chosen son, heir and successor of the MOST HIGH in the creation, (THE LORD OF ALL CREATURES, The Son of Man), and who had never died, and did not have to die, would willingly pay the blood price for the sins and mistakes made by the body (MANKIND) in which he had developed, as we all must do.

For all have sinned and all must die once then go off into judgement.

It was He who said to Nicodemus in John 3: “I am telling you the truth: no one can see the Kingdom of God without being born again.”

4“How can a grown man be born again?” Nicodemus asked. “He certainly cannot enter his mother's womb and be born a second time!”

“I am telling you the truth,” replied Jesus. “No one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. A person is born physically of human parents, but is born spiritually of the Spirit. Do not be surprised because I tell you that you must all be born again.

The wind blows wherever it wishes; you hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. It is like that with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

“How can this be?” asked Nicodemus.

Jesus answered, “You are a great teacher in Israel, and you don't know this? I am telling you the truth: ‘WE’ speak of what “WE’ know and report what ‘WE’ have seen, yet none of you is willing to accept ‘OUR’ message. You do not believe me when I tell you about the things of this world; how will you ever believe me, then, when I tell you about the things of heaven? And no Man has ever gone up to heaven except the Son of Man, who came down from heaven.”

Who was the only exception of all mankind to have gone up to heaven and to have came down as the ‘SON OF MAN”?

To be continued.
Theo202

Reply Wed 18 May, 2022 03:36 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
paid the blood price demanded for sin

But if he be not able to bring two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, then he that sinned shall bring for his offering the tenth part of an ephah of fine flour for a sin offering; he shall put no oil upon it, neither shall he put [any] frankincense thereon: for it [is] a sin offering.
Leviticus 5:11
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 May, 2022 05:35 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from post # 7,228,076.
You have created a new hybrid flowering bush and planted it on an uninhabited Island, five years later you return to find that what you had created was an extremely invasive and noxious weed, that is choaking out the other plants and killing the animals that are forced to feed on it. You have to destroy your creation, but as long as one of its offspring remain, it will continue to multiply, SO ALL MUST DIE.

Death is the penalty for sin

Romans 3:23; for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; King James Bible

Hebrew 9: 27-28; Everyone must die once, and after that be judged by God. In the same manner Christ also was offered in sacrifice once to take away the sins of ‘MANY’. He will appear a second time, not to deal with sin, but ‘TO SAVE THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM.’

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

If all the descendants of Adam must die, how then can anyone be saved?

To answer that, we must look to Enoch, whose mother bore him after the sons of God had descended in the days of her husband ‘JARED’ which name in Hebrew means ‘DESCENDING’.

In his last Testament, to his children, Reuben say in chapter 5: 6-7; “For thus they (The pre-flood women) allured the Watchers who were before the flood; for as these continually beheld them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind; for they changed themselves into the shape of men, and appeared to them when they were with their husbands. And the women lusting in their minds after their forms, gave birth to giants, for the Watchers appeared to them as reaching even unto heaven.

It was while they were with their husbands that the heavenly observers/watchers produced the giants.

We will now return to Enoch the ‘CHRIST’, who, at the age of 365 was taken up and anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH within the creation, from where he was to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

To be continued.
Theo202

Reply Thu 19 May, 2022 06:08 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Romans 3:23; for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; King James Bible

Paul's proof of all being under sin draws from verses that are not about everyone, but instead specific groups of people. For example:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Romans 3:11

Romans 3:11 draws from verses which exclude the generation of the righteous:

[[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, There is no Elohim. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
YHWH looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek Elohim.
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon YHWH.
There were they in great fear: for Elohim is in the generation of the righteous.
Psalm 14:1-5
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 May, 2022 08:25 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from post #7,229,515.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.” The author of the Letter to the Hebrews could not have known that, unless he had read from the Book of the Secrets of Enoch,

Enoch was the one from the earlier age of Man that was destroyed by water, who was chosen to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

Adam, the Lord of Creatures, the MOST HIGH in the physical creation.

1 Peter 3: 21; speaks of the few people in the boat — eight in all — who were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

Noah, his wife and three sons with their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad. Enoch is the heavenly father of those who came up out of the waters.

2 Peter 3: 5-7; They purposely ignore the fact that long ago, God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed.

Baptism is seen by Peter as being symbolic of the flood, in which the old body of Adam was submerged and the new body of Enoch, the heir to the throne of ‘The Most-High in the creation,” arose from those waters.

Peter goes on to say; “But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire.

They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed. This is not the end of this generation of the universe, but the end of all physical life forms on this planet after the thousand years Rule of Jesus has ended, when at the sound of the last trumpet, heavenly radiation will incinerate all physical life on earth.

But we shall not all fall asleep in death, for at the sound of the Last Trumpet, immediately before the destroying heavenly fire, the elect and chosen will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye from bodies of corruptible Matter into Glorious incorruptible bodies of light.

The Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good, who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honor as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my ‘Holy Name,’ and I will seat each one on the throne of his honor, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

Two separate worlds/ages of man, the world that was destroyed by water, and this world which is destined to be destroyed by fire.

Continuing on to versa 10, Peter then goes on to say; But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.

Peter could not have received this information other than from the writings of Enoch, who was carried to the ends of this period of universal activity, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss (Black Hole) which is described as the prison of all the stars and the host of Heaven.

Why then has Enoch been rejected by the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine and all her denominational daughters? Enoch, the chosen cornerstone to who all the spirits of the righteous, who had paid the blood price for sin and over whom the ‘SECOND DEATH” has no power, had been gathered in the creation of Jesus the first of the brilliant light bodies, the new glorious temple in which God will dwell.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 05:30 pm
@The Anointed,

The Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good, who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honor as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my ‘Holy Name,’ and I will seat each one on the throne of his honor, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

Who are the spirits of the good, who belong to the generation of the Light?

1 Peter 3: 18-19; For 'CHRIST the anointed' died for sins once and for all, a good man on behalf of sinners, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death physically, but made alive spiritually, and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits.

1 Peter 4: 6; That is why the Good News was preached also to the dead, to those who had been judged in their physical existence as everyone is judged; it was preached to them so that in their spiritual existence they may live as God lives.

1 Peter 3: 20; These were the spirits of those who had not obeyed God when he waited patiently during the days that Noah was building his boat.

Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep, in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the gods.

Who were they, who were disobedient in the days that Noah was building the boat? The sons of God who defiled themselves with the daughters of men, or the hybrid children born from those unions?

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 07:56 pm
@The Anointed,

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, “WHO I AM” who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

We know that Jesus was the earthly temple that the Lord had filled with his spirit, and we know that Jesus was speaking in the name of “WHO I AM” when he said in John 2: 19; “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again,” because scripture proves that it was not Jesus who raised his own body from the Grave, but “WHO I AM” who had filled Jesus with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, “WHO I AM” who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

So, when Jesus said to the Jewish authorities in John 8: 28; “When you lift up ‘THE SON OF MAN’ you will know that I am “WHO I AM.”

Were they the words of Jesus, or the words that he was commanded to say by “WHO I AM”, who had filled Jesus with his spirit on the day that he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee?

John 8: 28; “When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I Am Who I Am’; then you will know that I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what the Father has instructed me to say."

To be continued.
Theo202

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 08:15 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
We know that Jesus was the earthly temple that the Lord had filled with his spirit, and we know that Jesus was speaking in the name of “WHO I AM” when he said in John 2: 19; “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again,” because scripture proves that it was not Jesus who raised his own body from the Grave, but “WHO I AM” who had filled Jesus with his spirit.

That's what the false witnesses said. The writer of John most probably got his story from the Pharisees.

But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
Matthew 26:60-61
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 09:23 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:

Enoch is only mentioned by name three time in the Christians Holy Scriptures. Once in the OT, in Genesis 5: 18-24; When Jared was 162, he had a son, Enoch, and then lived another 800 years. He had other children and died at the age of 962.

When Enoch was 65, he had a son, Methuselah. After that, Enoch lived in fellowship with God for 300 years and had other children. He lived to be 365 years old. He spent his life in fellowship with God, and then he disappeared, because God took him away.

Then in Hebrews 11: 5; we read; “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

Then finally we have Jude from the house of Mary and the carpenter, who was called the twin, He quotes verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch, saying; ”Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the LORD is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

As said previously, it was not uncommon for men of Galilee in those days to carry three names, one Hebrew, one in Greek and one in Aramaic.

Thomas=Tau’ma, the Aramaic for twin, is also called Didymus, which is the Greek for twin, he is Thomas/twin, Didymus/twin, Jude, the half-brother of Jesus and the son of the carpenter.

Excerpts from “The Acts of Thomas-Wikipedia.”
Acts of Thomas is a series of episodic Acts (Latin passio) that occurred during the evangelistic mission of Judas Thomas ("Judas the Twin") to India. It ends with his martyrdom: he dies pierced with spears, having earned the ire of the monarch Misdaeus (Vasudeva I) because of his conversion of Misdaeus' wives and a relative, Charisius. He was imprisoned while converting Indian followers won through the performing of miracles.

Thomas is often referred to by his name Judas (his full name is Thomas Judas Didymus), since both Thomas and Didymus just mean twin, and several scholars believe that twin is just a description, and not intended as a name. The manuscripts end "The acts of Judas Thomas the apostle are completed, which he did in India, fulfilling the commandment of him that sent him. Unto whom be glory, world without end. Amen.".

A local tradition of eastern Syria identifies the Apostle Jude with Jude Thomas who was called ‘The Twin’ also known as Thomas (Aramaic), Didymus (Greek), and Jude (Hebrew.)

Knowing that in ART, Thomas Didymus Jude, the son of Alphaeus/Cleophas, is depicted with a, carpenter’s rule and square. In "The Acts of Thomas, sometimes called by its full name, "The Acts of Judas Thomas," 2nd-3rd century CE, "The Apostles cast lots as to where they should go, and to Thomas, brother to Jesus fell India. Thomas was taken to King Goddophares the ruler of Indo-Pathian Kingdom as an architect and carpenter by Habban.”

Jude, the brother of the Lord according to the flesh, both having the same father, Joseph (Hebrew)-Cleophas (Greek)-Alphaeus (Aramaic), was called the apostle of many names, as he was also called Thaddaeus and Lebbeaus, the Greek and Aramaic words for ‘courageous.’ So Jude the brother of the Lord is the courageous apostle called ‘The Twin,’ and he should not be confused with the apostle whose actual name was ‘Thomas.’

‘We must now ask the question, "Who is the Carpenter to whom Mary was married at that time, when her family consisted of Jesus, James the younger, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Was it Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, who was her first legitimate husband, or was it Alphaeus/Cleophas the second husband of Mary and the Father of James the younger, the biological son of Mary and the youngest boy in the family, plus Simon and Judas, who is also called Thomas Didymus Jude, meaning twin?

Hegesippus, mentions descendant of Jude living in the reign of Domitian, 81-96 AD.

In his book, “Historia Ecclesiae” Eusebius wrote; “But when the same Domitian had commanded the descendants of David should be slain, an ancient tradition says that some of the heretics brought accusations against the descendants of Jude (Said to have been a brother of the saviour according to the flesh) on the grounds that they were of the lineage of David and were related to Christ himself.

Hegesippus relates these facts in the following words; “Of the family of the Lord there were still living the grandchildren of Jude (The Twin) who is said to have been the Lord’s brother according to the flesh.

Although the bible calls Thomas Jude, ‘The twin,” it is not known if he was an actual twin, or if he simply held a striking resemblance to one of the sons in the house hold of Mary and the carpenter, Joseph/Alpheaus/Cleophas, the son of Heli=Alexander Helios III.

To be continued.

The Anointed

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 02:44 am
@The Anointed,

Quote:
Although the bible calls Thomas Jude, ‘The twin,” it is not known if he was an actual twin, or if he simply held a striking resemblance to one of the sons in the house hold of Mary and the carpenter, Joseph/Alpheaus/Cleophas.

The Epistle of Jude 1 “From Jude, servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James —". Jude and James have the one father, Alphaeus, who is also called Cleophas/Clopas, but who is this Alphaeus?

In the Subject Guide of Young’s Analytical Concordance to the bible, Cleopas is said the be one and the same person as Alphaeus, who is the husband of Mary.

Alexander Helios III/Heli, the father of both Mary and her half-brother Joseph the biological parents of Jesus, is 'A Father of Renown,' and Cleophas, the masculine form of Cleopatra, is the Greek for (Of a renown Father) while Alphaeus, is the Aramaic for (Of a renown father) also.

John 19: 25; Standing close to Jesus' cross were his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Although the bible proves beyond doubt that there were only two women at the cross, burial and empty tomb of Jesus by the name Mary, the Roman church of Emperor Constantine would have you believe that there were three women named Mary at the cross of Jesus.

They would have you believe that at the cross of Jesus, were Mary Magdalene and Mary his mother and her sister who was also named Mary and who was the wife of Cleophas, in fact the ‘Living New Testament’ attempts to reinforce that false belief, by erroneously interpreting John 19: 25; to mean; “Standing near the cross were Jesus’ mother, his aunt, Mary the wife of Cleophas and Mary Magdalene.

To be continued.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:45:11