My Electric Company is Stupid

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:31 am
They are hounding me about a $.26 bill I owe them. Apparently, they missed something or I sent the wrong amount and now they've sent me a "Pay Immediatly" bill for $.26 at a place I don't live at anymore. So, I gathered together 3 nickles, a dime and a penny and I am sending it.

How stupid that it cost them more to send the f*cking bill then to just eat the $.26. *sigh* I hope that they are happy now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 754 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:44 am
Is it a self addressed envelope you sent it back in? If so they paid even more Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:46 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Is it a self adressed envelope you sent it back in? If so they paid even more Laughing

Yup! Idiots.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:50 am
Oh... I have an even better idea. Use your credit or debit card. The credit card company charges a fee everytime one of their cars is used to the company that is running the card. Discover card charges even more. You could turn a .26 bill into a 2 or 3 dollar loss.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:52 am
Ooo, what a good idea! They might charge to pay over the phone...I wouldn't want that.
0 Replies