AWARENESS-The new kid on the block.

Jasper10

Mon 28 Mar, 2022 03:07 am
@izzythepush,
No.....nothing that science claims is sound. They haven't got a clue if the truth be known. So who is this authority you refer to?
Jasper10

Mon 28 Mar, 2022 05:42 am
@Jasper10,
The single big bang theory has completely collapsed now that they know that the expansion rate of the cosmos is not uniform......who was that supposed authority you were speaking of? As I say they haven't got a clue....they make so much stuff up.....Gluons ...GLUE being the best of the lot....lol.....The gravity theory is a totally pointless half theory and observational evidence is now proving it.They'll scrap it soon I'm sure and come up with another ridiculous theory.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Mar, 2022 06:02 am
@Mame,
They are opposite ends of the same phenomenon.
Mame

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 03:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
My point was - ask me if I care. lol
bobsal u1553115

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 04:46 pm
@Mame,
Good. Cuz I was ad libing.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 11:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So he stays here pretending to know the difference between his arse and elbow.

Which he doesn't, because when I asked him why he was scratching his elbow, he said that his piles were playing up.
Jasper10

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 12:00 am
@The Anointed,
But I do know my arse from my elbow though…lol

You are not sure about what you claim “The Anointed”.You are unsure….
izzythepush

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 12:01 am
@The Anointed,
I made the joke, you're labouring it.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 02:03 am
@Jasper10,
One can be AWARE that one is in a “not the moment” consciousness state and change that by bringing oneself into the “in the moment” consciousness state.

I accept that because most people are UNAWARE, they would have never done this deliberately before.

It’s only when one starts deliberately controlling the consciousness states in this way that one then realises, that one was totally UNAWARE that one could and should.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 02:09 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
You are not sure about what you claim “The Anointed”.You are unsure….

The only thing that I'm unsure about is which orifice you use to spread your rubbish.
Jasper10

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 02:18 am
@The Anointed,
HaHa…no…you are not sure about that either…..you are just guessing wildly as you normally do.

One only has to read a couple of your nonsense posts.You have not got a grasp of anything worthwhile reading or taking seriously.

My advice is practical and my philosophy is sound.

Take it or leave it my friend.
Jasper10

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 02:42 am
@Jasper10,
Sound philosophy states that one should be AWARE that if one cannot prove a claim definitively then the wise move is to counter it or else the claim is merely a BELIEF and not a FACT.

Sound philosophy states that if you counter the claim you are unable to prove, it then becomes a possibility rather than a belief.

Jasper10

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 02:59 am
@Jasper10,
I can’t definitively prove that there is a God……all I can do is hope there is.

I can’t definitively prove that there isn’t a God ….all I can do is hope there isn’t.

That’s just how it is I’m afraid, so SOUND philosophy states that one has to work within both these parameters until the parameters change and definite proof is provided one way or the other.

How do any of us know if any definite proof one way or the other will ever be provided in this life?

One needs to be AWARE.

Jasper10

Sun 1 May, 2022 12:11 am
@Jasper10,
As “toggling” between the 2 off consciousness states in total UNAWARENESS is a reality for many (we are not consciousness)….then it makes sense that we can “toggle” between the 2 off consciousness states in total AWARENESS as well.

bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2022 06:56 am
@Jasper10,
<snicker>, you lil' toggler, you!
Jasper10

Sun 1 May, 2022 07:34 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It’s true bobsal…..everyone “toggles” in unawareness when it comes to consciousness.

It’s only when you become aware of this and actually tune into the actual consciousness “toggling” experience that you can introduce CONTROL.

Until then you will remain a “prisoner of consciousness” in total unawareness.

It’s a shame that you are not accepting this and trying to tell me that it’s nonsense.

I couldn’t care less what you think quite frankly…..I know it to be true because I experience it and practice control of consciousness “toggling”.

Jasper10

Mon 2 May, 2022 02:14 am
@Jasper10,
For there to be awareness and unawareness then there needs to be something that is either aware or unaware, so what is this something?

We know that this something can be aware or unaware of the 2 off consciousness states and has control or no control of which of these 2 off consciousness states it wants to reside within.

This something could be explained as a PRESENCE because it cannot be explained by thoughts.

So we have a presence that is either aware or unaware of the 2 off consciousness states (MANUAL/AUTOPILOT) and controls or doesn’t control which one it resides within in any given moment.A presence that is also aware of the 2 off thought types of outward and inward.Outward being conscious MANUAL thoughts and Inward being AUTOPILOT thoughts that appear to come in from nowhere and can be very toxic if PRESENCE is under severe stress and having “fight or flight” experiences.

“Fight or Flight” is a known psychological experience and is the physical bodies way of saying to presence either run or fight back because you are in danger.In other words autopilot is saying I can do nothing to help here you need to take the controls.

How can PRESENCE take the control if it doesn’t have the instruction manual? It can’t, hence a metal crash can happen.

Many have mental crashes because they don’t know how to “fly the plane” when it is goes into free fall so to speak, many many others are presently struggling along with the controls.

All sciences are interconnected.

Jasper10

Tue 3 May, 2022 08:20 am
@Jasper10,
Your mind toggles between 2 off controlling states all the time.

You are either aware of it or you are unaware of it.

If you are in the autopilot state then you have relinquished control.

If you are UNAWARE of the manual state which you toggle to/from autopilot ALL THE TIME then you still lack control.

Being AWARE of these 2 off mind states is vital to healthy mental well-being.
Jasper10

Tue 3 May, 2022 11:46 pm
@Jasper10,
Being AWARE or UNAWARE of the 2 off consciousness states is absolutely nothing new and is firmly established in psychology.

Introducing CONTROL of which of these 2 off consciousness states one resides within in any given moment is absolutely nothing new either

Some people are clearly UNAWARE of this FACT and don’t introduce CONTROL.

All sciences are interconnected.
Jasper10

Wed 4 May, 2022 01:51 am
@Jasper10,
AWARENESS sits above consciousness.

You will only be AWARE of this if you are AWARE.

How is it possible to be aware of this fact if you are unaware?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:07:32