Will the human race destroy itself?

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2022 05:42 am
In the light of current events will the human race destroy itself?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 557 • Replies: 17

hightor

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2022 06:58 am
@formeandyou,
It's very likely. There's a pretty long thread on this site which describes the damage we have done and continue to do and outlines the case for our extinction.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2022 08:43 am
@formeandyou,
Yes.
0 Replies

pinkrabbit

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2022 01:20 pm
I hope so.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 04:14 pm
@formeandyou,
Nope. Not without taking at least the most of everything else with us. We're too many, too well spread out. That destruction would have to be yuge.
hightor

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 06:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That destruction would have to be yuge.

It could just as well be microbial!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 08:09 pm
@hightor,
Couldn't get everybody, in every corner, particularly after international travel stops.
hightor

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 07:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If there's no international travel there won't be any way for people to escape regional climate crises and find refuge from drought and fire.
thack45

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 10:55 am
@formeandyou,
formeandyou wrote:

will the human race destroy itself?

We can only speculate, but I think blaming "the human race" really would be letting a comparatively miniscule fraction of individuals within it off the hook – which is certainly not unprecedented behavior
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 08:05 pm
@hightor,
It's worked well until modern ways to travel. As these fail, we'll be back to 1700's.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 11:16 pm
@formeandyou,
for,
The depth of the responders is great. The answer is no.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2022 05:17 am
Plastic pollution could make much of humanity infertile, experts fear
PoliteMight

Reply Mon 30 May, 2022 01:11 pm
Somehow a person under 25 is able to pay for an operation that involves removing his penis. I can not stop laughing. I guess the story about the man without a penis continues as "he" influences other men to remove their penis.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/11/17/1-year-after-sex-change-this-teen-regrets-his-frankenstein-hack-job/

https://www.newsweek.com/transgender-women-transgender-men-sex-change-sex-reassignment-surgery-676777

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2019/02/11/transgender-debate-transitioning-sex-gender-column/1894076002/

https://aleteia.org/2022/05/28/the-children-who-regret-their-sex-change/

https://www.charismamag.com/life/culture/20877-sex-change-regret-don-ennis

glitterbag

Reply Mon 30 May, 2022 01:24 pm
@hightor,
Apparently some people are overly stimulated by the notion that 'someone' is coming to take away their penis. Must be frightening for some 'guys'.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 30 May, 2022 01:51 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
I can not stop laughing.

Evidently the stories upset you; your nervous hysteria is a dead giveaway.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.lGFaZtkwFLR4axq1FVXY-QHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1
PoliteMight

Reply Mon 30 May, 2022 03:22 pm
@hightor,
people tell me "Your too young to have children" or "You need to provide for yourself before you could enjoy the opposite sex". Yet we are burning money on giving sex changes to people not even able to cross the street or drive on the highway system ?

I am sure Thelma and Louise dopple-gangstas are having a hoot with all the news. "Yes dear we will get right on correct your gender but it will cost you your college education and first car money"

Same reason why Helen Degenerate is still on air.

It is mass suicide, abortion, self-annihilation, self-imprisonment round the clock and somehow we ( as a nation or world ) is paying for the stupidity.

Dance of the stupid-doh.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 30 May, 2022 08:25 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
Will the human race destroy itself?

Not according to the Hebrew and Christian scriptures.

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

After the thousand years rule of Jesus, heavenly fire will destroy all physical life forms on this planet and the heavens and earth as we know them today, will have disappeared and the oceans of the earth will be no more. Revelation 21:1.

Revelation20: 7-10. When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth-Gog and Magog-and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They (And they alone) will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

But Paul says; “We shall not all fall asleep in death, but at the sound of the last trumpet (Immediately before the heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms that remain on earth) we shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye from bodies of corruptible matter, into glorious bodies of brilliant and blinding light.

Enoch, from an age of man before the flood, was taken bodily up and chosen as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation before being translated from a body of matter into a body of light in order that he should not experience death, and the following is from the Book of Enoch the Prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my holy name, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 12:46 am
@formeandyou,
God bless us all but yes probably.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Will the human race destroy itself?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 03:28:49