Disgraced Trump NSA Michael Flynn proposed using National Guard to seize voting machines.

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2022 10:35 am
Disgraced Trump NSA Michael Flynn proposed using National Guard to seize voting machines.

Robert Draper, contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine, discusses his reporting on the role
of disgraced former Trump NSA Mike Flynn in the early planning by Trump acolytes of how to negate
Trump's 2020 election loss, with Flynn advocating for using the military to seize voting machines.

Published: February 4, 2022

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 747 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2022 11:30 am
I still don't understand how any of this crowd thought this was moral or right or constitutional.
coluber2001

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2022 01:31 pm
@jespah,
Yeah! Are they just evil or true believers?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 11:39 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I still don't understand how any of this crowd thought this was moral or right or constitutional.

Each day, I find more and more reason to suppose the crowd of which you speak does not care a bit about "moral" or "right" or "constitutional." They will do or say anything that furthers their agenda without regard to any of those things.
roger

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 01:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sounds that way.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2022 09:21 am
@jespah,
The Constitution wasn't even a consideration, past inaccurate understanding of the First and Second Amendment. They weren't acting as citizens, they were acting as Brownshirts.
0 Replies