Drug testing inquiry,...please help!

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
Hi everyone. Does anyone know how to test for cocaine use at home? Teen denies usage but has signs and refuses to give urine sample. Would like to know how to test without teen knowing that it's being done. Very serious situation, please help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 573 • Replies: 3
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 11:29 am
Teenagers are abit gullable at times. maybe you can get your doctor to mandate a urine test? ;-)

there are hair sample tests done, but I am not sure how you would go about doing that.
Call Walgreens.
They have several diffrent types of at home drug tests. Maybe they have one you could use without body fluids... ?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 01:53 pm
Mommaprude--

Aside from the question of drug use by a minor under your roof, you have the problem of who is in charge in your house, you or the teenager.

I'm guessing that one reason you suspect drugs is uncooperative and anti-social behavior. House rules are ignored. You may be missing money or pawnable items.

Follow shewolf's suggestion and check out the kits at the drugstore.

Then tell your kid that s/he has choices: cooperate with you or you will call the police.

Quote:
Would like to know how to test without teen knowing that it's being done.

Why without the teen knowing about the test? If you have a user, you have problems. If the teen is clean, you still have problems of trust and communication.

Start facing the problems--head on. Right now your house isn't a particularly pleasant place, is it?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 02:10 pm
Additional to Noddy's previous post: I don't think that someone starts consuming drugs with cocaine. So there has been at least one problem before, I suppose.
0 Replies