If cloning came into fruition could you....

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 03:19 am
clone the nerve endings/neurons in your penis and have them implanted in your arms(or any other portion of your body) so that it would feel like you were masturbating when you rubbed your arm? Twisted Evil

Is this scientifically feasible? If so....God bless science Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 760 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 07:40 am
That just strikes me as downright weird. What next? Transfer them to my face and then my feet and thighes?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
If it were feasable, I am sure male scientists would
have done so already.
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:01 pm
Nerve endings are nerve endings, and you already have them in your arms, etc. What counts is not where the nerve impulses are generated but where they end up. The existing nerves would need to be rerouted to the sexual response areas of your brain to achieve the results you want.

It would be easier (but unethical) to implant electrodes into your brain so you could achieve an orgasm every time you pushed a button. You would miss out on all of the associated sensations (does that matter to you guys?), unless your brain stimulator was programed to reproduce the signals from the rest of your body.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 11:49 pm
Thank you for making that point about the neurons Terry...

But actually I think it would be easier to get ahold of some illegal drugs that do the same thing without invasive surgery.

Just remember that with repeated stimulation you will eventually burn them out entirely.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 12:26 am
No... Have you heard the thing about the mice connected to a button that stimulates sexual arousal, and it kept pressing it and pressing it even until it's exhausted... I dont' want to be addicted.

BTW, I heard that with the advance of nanotechnology in the future they can insert a chip that stimulates the arousal portion of your brain... That's scary.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 12:33 am
Terry wrote:
It would be easier (but unethical) to implant electrodes into your brain so you could achieve an orgasm every time you pushed a button.

Actually, they stick the electrodes in a specific place in your spine to create the sensation. And it isn't necessarily unethical, some people (generally abused women) can't achieve and orgasm at all and need artificial stimulation to do the trick.
0 Replies