How to tell a swinger?

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 02:03 pm
Not the monkey kind...you know couples that like to swing?

Don't worry not planning anything .... Just had a peculiar outing. Was at a small local restaurant that is in an upscale town. We were just at the bar area having a light dinner. Another couple came in about our age and sat near us. Then a very nice and fashionably dressed man a but older than us came in and sat a few,seats from us. He just ordered a martini and then an appetizer to go.

As we were eating he excused himself claiming to be a foodie and wanted to know what we were eating .. A slight conversation went on found a bit about his personal life ...wife who was at hone at the time...he just stopped in etc. A bit overally friendly in talk but nothing alarming things like what a nice looking couple how cute you are...he then exchanged phone numbers with my husband.

Then before he left he stopped and talked to the couple behind us not as long...but again friendly chattering of where they are from.

My first thought ...this guy and his wife are swingers and he is out looking for others. Am I crazy? Don't know just got that feeling.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 388 • Replies: 13

maxdancona

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 02:18 pm
@Linkat,
I know exactly one couple who swings (so not much of a dataset). However, my understanding is that swingers have social groups to meet other couples, and that much of this is now done online. I can't imagine they would pick up other couples in public unless there was some reason to think you were open to such a thing.

There are resorts for this sort of thing, where every couple there is open to sex with others (or they wouldn't be there). It sounded awfully awkward to me.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 02:45 pm
@Linkat,
You could be right - who knows?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:11 pm
@Linkat,
Sometimes people just get a little lonely and strike up conversation.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:40 pm
Just an odd feeling I got ... I may be crazy ...just thought it was amusing ...

Also not this particular place but another in the same town had a reputation that on a certain night the bar was a place to go to meet middle aged swingers. I do think that was more a rumor
roger

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:49 pm
@Linkat,
I would say to trust your feelings - not that you were threatened in any way, of course
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:51 pm
Why don't you ask your husband why he exchanged phone numbers?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:55 pm
I agree with roger. No harm done either way.

If I was really curious, I would invite them over for a game night. Charades might be juat the thing.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 06:05 pm
@roger,
No not at all. I did not feel threatened at all.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 06:06 pm
@izzythepush,
He is just like that in the moment ... It is kind of a joke with us now .... Lets call him and meet up with him.
Mame

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 06:28 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah, but which one of you is he really interested in? lol ha ha ha
roger

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:44 pm
@Mame,
eeew
Mame

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:46 pm
@roger,
double eewwww... but still funny Smile
glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 08:31 pm
@Mame,
😆
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to tell a swinger?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:29:58