Surely in going onto a forum, you get as much out of:
- seeing where the flaws in your logic are (if the other poster is good at logic)
- correcting the structure of your argument
- seeing the many, many ways your use of English can be misinterpreted
- seeing the many different types of behaviours people engage in when they don't want think about something that disagrees with their guiding beliefs
- identifying motivations
- ie. improving your own logic & communication; and understanding yourself better
ie. even if a person gets censored - overall it should hardly be a waste of time.