dob 21 FEB 1950, homosexual, never had a partner in my life

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:40 am
By choice, I never had a partner. Never wanted one. Tried, but after a day or two, I wanted to be alone. Not really lonely, but now getting a bit frightened with advancing age. Seemingly healthy, now. Love to speak with intellect, not pseudo smarts, but real thought out processes and theories, from either formally educated or not.

Am a black sheep within my family: do not know if I have nieces or nephews. Do not communicate with them because attempts lead solely to being denigrated, put down, 'managed'. Brother had his band leader make an announcement at his wedding reception that David Lyga is now going to give a speech considering the merits of his brother's marriage. (First time I ever saw my father truly pissed off at my brother.) Am above being treated like that. Despite my brother being MIT educated, his lack of propriety and basic decorum are rather profound, at least toward me. Last time I saw him was at my father's funeral in Connecticut in AUG 2013.

Am generally at peace with myself. Hate hatred; love understanding, but am fed up with today's "progressives" who hold that no minority can ever commit a crime, no minority can ever be racist. I like a balanced outlook with regard to social, political, and ethical matters. - David Lyga

Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:43 am
@david lyga,
I think you should be putting this on a dating site, which this is not.
david lyga

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:46 am
@Mame,
Why, Mame? I seek no date. I am writing this in order to see whether or not there are commiserating comments which might, just might, be familiar to others. I seek depth, not your shallowness, Madam.

Best to leave your myopia to the ophthalmologist, not tenured to the social perspective paradigm, Madam. - David Lyga
Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:50 am
@david lyga,
Okay, then go for it.
david lyga

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:51 am
@Mame,
I shall, with or without your blessings. - David Lyga
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 10:46 am
OK, I have derived the response which I was seeking. (Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, as this time, no response is, in fact, a response.)

I was wondering if an inane post such as mine would garner any sympathies, any commiserations due to similar experiences, any comment with regard to the circumstances I undertook and persevered. There was no substantive comment at work here for my feedback.

However, that omission does indeed tell me plenty: Identification with my experiences is lacking. In addition, outreach is, also. Does that signify that we are living in a cold, cold world? No, it does not. It just might mean that we have far more important things to do than listen to blight and fright, (even if there is some added insight from the poster).

I need to learn that not everyone is always on board with my singular experiences and that does not mean that I am worthless. It does mean that one person is not so important and that sometimes one's problems are best solved by one's own life experiences instead of expecting constructive feedback from others. Sometimes we need (and duly should) do the work ourselves.

I actually am quite satisfied with the lack of response and bode well for everyone who has had, or will have, such similar life problems. We are each but one person. Nothing more important than that. - David Lyga
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 11:51 am
@david lyga,
So to recap, you made a post that discloses your age and sexual orientation, whined about not having a life-long partner even though you claim to not wanting one then proceed to establish some sort of victory over non-responses.

Ok then.

I have 3 cats. They wake me up every night to go out.

OOOOOOOOOOOO! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

LOOK!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 11:52 am
You attack everyone who isn't a far right extremist and then you expect sympathy.

Try your far right websites, although they don't tend to be as accepting of the LGBT community, ask Ernst Rohm.
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 09:39 am
All have the collective right to castigate and pour vitriol. I defend that right.

However, I do not agree with your dire assessment. I am not a vile person, but, again, if you deem that that is so, I support that desultory right to make that assertion against me. For me to do the same, against you, would be beneath my character. - David Lyga
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 09:45 am
@david lyga,
I've not said anything anout you consuming vials of whatever.

You come on here and attack those who don't share your far right agenda and expect sympathy.

That is what you have done, I've not deemed anything.

mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:48 am
@david lyga,
Hiya David.
You're an introvert - So am I.

I am non-sexual. Formerly hetero-sexual - Nowadays, sex is purposeless to my requirements - I am all alone in this reality. No family, relationships, pets or religious attachments.

This is FREEDOM - And I Adore it.

Have a great Day.
mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!
You know wot ya Eez
Yall neva deceece
Yall Neva be Free
Welcome ta Me.
david lyga

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:07 am
@mark noble,
Mark, I must say, indeed declare, that your surname defines your decorum and intellect best. Your distinct ability to ferret out ignominious behavior outdistances even the modest, largely unseasoned, entreaties of the moderators. - David Lyga
david lyga

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:11 am
@mark noble,
Mr Nobility, it becomes extremely difficult to refrain from seeing your post as sensible, honest, and having the ability to transcend the ugly mindset that Internet trolls must adopt in order to make their insidious, ad hominem, self-serving declarations about certain people like myself. - David Lyga
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:17 am
@david lyga,
Anything you want to discuss - Feel free to initiate.
Nice to meet you David - This is How a chat-forum should approach its potential initiates (For onlookers).

Have a splendid Saturday. I'm Mark. I live in S.Wales. Have No National or Cultural attachments and my pee smells of roast bacon. I'm 54 and happy.
david lyga

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:20 am
@mark noble,
I am not selfishly defending myself by agreeing with you, Mark. What you have here imparted is actually accurate.

Indeed, is not a forum supposed to offer a sane, open venue for the 'black sheep' in life? Why doing such annoys people with such an unrepentant vigor, I really do not know. But I do know this: The moderators would castigate me a lot quicker than they would castigate someone condemning me. That is what I have faced for ALL of my life (family, school, peers, etc). Yes, it is good to be finally free. - David Lyga

Is it not telling how 'certain' people give their names on such a forum, not their avatars? Mark, neither you nor I need to hide. - David Lyga
mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:40 am
@david lyga,
My name is Mark Noble, David - I come as myself.
I have no ego-construct to debilitate 'me'. I am, as is everything, a conduit for source-consciousness.

All is All, in All.
Excuse the esotericalisms - But, Everything 'Is' what it 'Is'.

Catch-up with you soon, Sir - I work 6 days a week and have Sundays off - So, stiff drink, chicken dinner (With sugarsnap peas, cauli, roasties and carrot-Mash), Pink Floyd (Reaction vids) And SLEEP!

Mark...
david lyga

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 09:54 am
@mark noble,
I will share the cauli, sugar snap peas, and carrot mash: That is all, as I am vegan.

You know, we really both are quite free not to be so unduly tethered to that dire 'need' to deflect another's dignity and propriety simply because it did not match, conform to, our own. I was brought up to be so cautious with my mouth, but in many ways, that caution did pay off, as I do not feel free to humiliate or attempt to disgorge one's personal dignity.

Stay well, Mr Mark and do continue to view life with open and respectful eyes. (However, we do share one grand lust: SLEEP.) - David Lyga
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » dob 21 FEB 1950, homosexual, never had a partner in my life
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 07:20:26