Silly liberal extremism: Stalin imposed vaccine mandates.

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2021 06:05 pm
In truth, whether or not the genocidal dictator Joseph Stalin supported vaccine mandates or not doesn't matter one bit. It is a historical fact with no bearing on the modern era.

But since liberals several occasions have invoked Stalin in defending vaccine mandates. Let's set the record straight.

Joseph Stalin imposed vaccine mandates with some pretty dire social consequences. Discuss if you wish, but if you are going to invoke Joseph Stalin to defend vaccine mandates... you are living a political bubble free from historical reality.

Anyone who supports vaccine mandates who doesn't invoke Joseph Stalin can ignore this thread.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 573 • Replies: 11

hightor

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 03:12 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But since liberals several occasions have invoked Stalin in defending vaccine mandates.

Could you give examples of these liberals and these occasions? It would be good to know the context. Are you sure the point wasn't meant to be ironic? Or just a tidbit from history? It's difficult to understand why mentioning historic examples of mass vaccination is "extreme". Or why it is "silly". Or, for that matter, "liberal". Because it really sounds more like something a commentator on Fox News would say as a way of criticizing mass vaccine mandates.

Quote:
Anyone who supports vaccine mandates who doesn't invoke Joseph Stalin can ignore this thread.

And so can anyone else.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 02:07 pm
@hightor,
Except for you apparently 😉.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 02:23 pm
@hightor,
You could put aside to Stalin our silly [Prof. Dr. med. Dr. sc. (Harvard) Karl Lauterbach, MPH (Harvard), Master of Science in Health Policy and Management (Harvard), director and chair (sabbatical) Institute of Health Economics and Clinic Epidemiology Cologne University, adjunct professor Harvard School of Public Health] liberal (Social Democrat) extremist (German*) health minister.

*Long before Stalin we had had vaccine mandates here in Germany: since 1816 in some parts, since 1874 in all Prussia, followed by other German states.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 02:24 pm
@maxdancona,
It have to be bad if Stalin is for it. It is must must better for a few millions more to die of a disease that there is no longer a need for large scale deaths.

Love that crazy logic.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 02:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Except for you apparently

I thought I'd stay around long enough for you to answer the questions I posed to you. This is what you claimed:
you wrote:
But since liberals several occasions have invoked Stalin in defending vaccine mandates.

I asked if you could show where "liberals" have invoked Stalin in defending vaccine mandates. You said this was done on several occasions so it shouldn't be too difficult. In the hope that you might answer my question I've chosen to give you the opportunity to show that you are neither mistaken nor lying.
BillRM

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 03:18 pm
@hightor,
In my opinion Maxdancona is looking for a job with the FOX network.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 04:51 pm
@BillRM,
A2K's own little Breitbart.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 09:09 am
WAPO forgot to point out ---School Employees Being Fired In LA - Less Than 1 Month's NORMAL Turnover
Actually, the Washington Post forgot to make this point in an article that told readers that 496 employees in Los Angeles public schools are going to be fired for failing to comply with a vaccine mandate. The article cites the school district as saying that nearly 99 percent of its employees complied with the mandate.

In assessing the importance of losing 496 employees over the mandate, it would have been useful to tell readers that 1.4 percent of employees in state and local education lose or leave their job in a typical month, according the Bureau of Labor Statistics Job Opening and Labor Turnover Survey. This means that the number of employees who stand to be fired over the mandate is less than the number who would be fired or quit their job in a typical month.

https://cepr.net/washington-post-says-school-employees-being-fired-in-la-because-of-vaccine-mandate-are-less-than-one-months-normal-turnover/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 11:57 am
Just setting the record straight.

Nobody has invoked Stalin, either by conjuring up his spirit or by using him as an authoritative source.

I am not a Liberal either, but I have mentioned Stalin.

I said Stalin was a monster who did terrible things, but he would also have put Max in a gulag at the drop of a hat so he wasn't too bad.

That's the only mention of Stalin, so either someone's comprehension is execrable or their vanity is so overweening they can't see when they're being ridiculed.

They're a fool either way.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 12:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But since liberals several occasions have invoked Stalin in defending vaccine mandates. Let's set the record straight.

You can't set the record straight, if you are making a false claim.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 12:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Or anyone can point out for all to see that you are making a false claim.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Silly liberal extremism: Stalin imposed vaccine mandates.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:05:42