Chains of Anxiety

nycdad

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2021 07:20 pm
How many of you suffer from an anxiety disorder? There are different types of anxiety problems but all crippling nonetheless. There are days when I sense impending doom is near; that my life is about to end. I experience heavy breathing, irritability, sweating, dizziness, you name it. How many reading this thread can easily relate to my situation? Tell me your story.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 08:47 am
@nycdad,
I'm no doctor or health professional, but you sound depressed.

You really need to talk to your doctor about this, because treatment is available.
Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 01:31 pm
@nycdad,
Agree with Izzy on this.

I do not have what you describe....but I have been indirectly going through this. My daughter has had anxiety that severe. She has had therapy and for a period of time low dosage of medication. She is no longer taking any medication and is attending college and playing basketball there ...sports actually helps her anxiety.

Her anxiety was so bad sometimes she would not want to get out of bed, she had outbursts, she would cut, it was really difficult for a while.

She is much more confident now and is able to manage her anxiety. Finding a qualified professional is probably the best bet to help you manage this. I did not want to go into this because I am not qualified to give you any more information other than to seek help.
nycdad

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 04:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, I am not perfect like you. I will look into professional help.
nycdad

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 04:27 pm
@Linkat,
I think you are right. I need professional treatment along with medication to help me control my anxiety attacks.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 05:16 pm
@nycdad,
I am far from perfect, mostly adequate.

nycdad

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:29 am
@izzythepush,
I was just being sarcastic. No one is perfect except for God.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2021 04:13 am
@nycdad,
When someone tries to help your response is sarcasm.

That could be one of the reasons you're so lonely.
nycdad

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2021 10:25 pm
@izzythepush,
I am alone because I am myself. I don't follow crowds. I don't do what others are doing.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2021 07:57 am
@nycdad,
You sound a lot like a lot of the Trump supporters on here.

You can't have it both ways, either you don't follow crowds or you want to be with someone.

I think you need counselling before you can do anything.

Good luck.
nycdad

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 07:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes, I am on the Trump train to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
jcboy

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 09:25 am
@nycdad,
nycdad wrote:

Yes, I am on the Trump train to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

No wonder you have so many issues. Cool
0 Replies