The Tragic Death of Judy Sanger.... got a vaccine and got run over by a alternative energy vehicle

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:05 pm
Judy Sanger was pronounced dead today after being run coming home from getting her covid-19 booster. "Well", said Dr. Steven Capterra, she was so nervous about getting her covid shot, "and yet it didn't do her any good since she died anyway".

Ms. Sanger, a White woman active in racial justice and environmental movements was hit by an electric vehicle with a "Black Lives Matter" bumper sticker.

Paramedics on the seen noted her "I can't breathe" t-shirt, which was true, because she was dead. "She always worried about the population being too high" said her daughter between sobs, "at least now the population is one lower".

Mame

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
This must be tongue-in-cheek.
roger

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:45 pm
@Mame,
Sure hope so. Got the vaccine and died anyway doesn't quite sound right.
maxdancona

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:54 pm
@roger,
I thought it would be obvious. This is my response to the giddy posts (and recent thread) celebrating the deaths of people who were unvaccinated. The fact is that more unvaccinated people will die of heart failure than of covid, and that vaccinated people will still die. All of these deaths are tragic.

But the real point is that using a real death for amusement or to score political points is a little crude in my view. More than 98.4% of unvaccinated people who get covid will live, and most of them won't require medical care.

This trend of cherry picking stories to trumpet the deaths of people who died of covid is indecorous.

Mame

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 09:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Lecture, lecture, lecture. That's all you do. Well, that and whine about 'extreme liberals'.

What makes you think you're so special, so intelligent, so informed that you think you can show up here as an omnipresent being?

You're presumptuous, you attribute things to people which aren't true, you label people indiscriminately, you misinterpret or ignore whole points others make, and you read what you want into various statements then twist them to fit your 'narrative'. You're a condescending pseudo-intellectual bully who sucks up to Hightor (more intelligent and logical) and Linkat (nicer to you than most of the rest of us) and the rest of us be damned.

I honestly don't think you're aware of how you come across. You should try reading your own posts through someone else's eyes.

From what I've noticed, you haven't convinced anyone on here that you're superior to anyone else except oralloy (and he is a fawning acolyte who can't string 2 original thoughts together and who is unceasing with his repetitive, unimaginative mantra).

You would be much more likeable and acceptable if you stopped with the attitude, if you didn't try to set people up to fall into your little traps, and if you were just open about what you wanted to discuss.

I truly am sorry to say all this but... on reflection of a nanosecond, likely it'll just get ignored or go over your head or denied.
maxdancona

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 09:59 pm
@Mame,
Bullshit Mame! Able2know has become more and more extreme, insular, self righteous and nasty. There are very few people here who even attempt to take another perspective.

I am happy with who I am, and I know fully well the group who is getting upset. I dont accept the nastiness here toward anyone who doesn't fit into this ideological gated community that thinks it should run the place.

You can get yourself in a huff if you want. You can either ignore me or learn to live with me
Mame

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Lol... I am not in a huff. But apparently you aren't interested in self-truths. Never mind. I know who you are, too.
maxdancona

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:44 pm
@Mame,
There has long been a tension on Able2know. Some people want a sometimes rowdy but fair discussion between people with diverse viewpoints. Other people see Able2know as an insular community where everyone thinks alike and enjoys throwing mud at outsiders.

I have always been in the first camp. If you want group-think, places like Facebook allow you to be fed unthreatening ideas from people who agree with you. If Mame thinks I am going to change my viewpoints so that I can fit in to the group so people will find me "likeable"... sorry, that isn't who I am.

I am here to express and defend my ideas, to have them tested and sometimes learn something.

There is an insular group here that expresses narrow opinions and throws mud at anyone who doesn't agree. I upset this group, and obviously I am OK with that. Mame is perfectly willing to accept nastiness from inside her own group, and sometimes joins in herself. She is being a bit hypocritical.

There are several people in Able2know that are open to diverse opinions, and others who simply stay out of the nastiness. I appreciate these people, and I think I have expressed to several people.

I exist. I have my own opinions. I will express and defend them. Deal with it.
Mame

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 11:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Nothing to deal with, max.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Tragic Death of Judy Sanger.... got a vaccine and got run over by a alternative energy vehicle
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:07:53