Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 12:23 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 579 • Replies: 2
No top replies

amosunknown

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 07:23 am
Personally I have days where I would like to run around naked in my back yard, screaming and twirling in circles until i fall over. I dont see where this certifies me as insane. Although i did say i would LIKE to i didnt say i ever HAVE.

I think its almost refreshing that there is someone out there so introverted on himself and seemingly oblivious to the every day functionings of the world around him, that he is fearless to stand naked in a corn field munching on a cob just because it feels good. Maybe if this were a different country, or maybe if we werent so over sexed as a nation we wouldnt be offended by a naked maze-munching fool, and instead would offer him something to cover himself and leave him to his doings. Its not like he was flahing himself to the children and screaming "TOUCH ME".

People dont just wake up with the crazies, something brought this man to this point, and i honestly believe that if the chaos around us keeps growing at such an incredible rate we might soon find our selves or our nieghbors in such a situation.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 07:26 am
Life is like a box of chocolates.
0 Replies