Resurrection of the dead

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 06:05 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
No, I was not referring to anything about where "the son of man sits upon any throne." And, no, I am not one of the many who eagerly await his return.

No! I didn't think so old mate, seeing as you have no beliefs whatsoever.
You don't know whether a God exists or not, although you do believe that mankind exists, in fact that would be hard for such a negative person like yourself to deny, but obviously you don't believe that mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, nor that a new life form will evolve from mankind, and that new life form (The Son of Man) which is still in the future, is currently developing within the body of man.

But you're not alone there old mate mate, there are many men and old women, who, like yourself, can't see beyond their own nose.

I can see beyond my nose, and yes, I do not know if any gods exist or not...so I do not guess either way. If I did guess, though, I would call it a guess and not try to disguise it by calling it a "belief."

Quote:

Quote:
One of the things they obviously are missing...is an understanding of the message attributed to Christ.

Would you like me to explain to you all the messages given to us, by the Lord God our son and saviour, (The Son of Man) through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus?

No, I would not. I doubt you understand it well enough to do a decent job.

Quote:
Catch ya later Frank.

I'll be right here.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 02:09 pm
@izzythepush,
I think you captured the downside of 'religious' beliefs perfectly. Too many people searching for 'sinners' so they can forgive themselves.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 02:43 pm
@glitterbag,
For me that place is the worst place in the World, and that Chapel is the epicentre.

It didn't seem to be much about joy, just misery and ignorance.

The Lord's Prayer was something else too, quite a few places sing it, but this place had a sound all of it's own, a tuneless mournful wail, like a dirge.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 02:48 pm
@maxdancona,
JESUS IS COMING???? Everyboy look busy!!
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 02:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I can see beyond my nose, and yes, I do not know if any gods exist or not...so I do not guess either way. If I did guess, though, I would call it a guess and not try to disguise it by calling it a "belief."

So, what is your guess as to whether there are gods of not Frank?

But you can 'THINK' Frank,, or can you? And if you do 'THINK' something Frank, you don't have to believe, or even guess what you have thought is right or wrong, even though most normal people would make a decision either way.

So, let me ask you, do you 'THINK' Evolution is the process by which mankind was 'CREATED"? If so, do you 'THINK' mankind could have evolved from within our animal ancestors, and if you do 'THINK" that there is a likelihood that mankind had evolved from the lower animal kingdom, do you 'THINK' that mankind is the end of the evolutionary process, or perhaps you might 'THINK' that the evolving spirit in mankind may eventually produce a new life form?

What do you 'THINK' Frankie baby? You don't believe in anything, you are to afraid to make a guess on any issue, so, it makes one wonder, do you even 'THINK" of are you simply brain dead?
Mame

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 09:39 pm
@The Anointed,
[sigh]... I THINK you don't sound very Christian, very forgiving, very loving and tolerant... I THINK you're a fake. Is your beard real? I THINK not. Is your faith real? I THINK not.

I THINK you should just wander off into the wilderness in search of a tablet or a sea to part and leave the rest of us mortals alone. Bye by, TAO.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2021 10:59 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
I THINK you don't sound very Christian, very forgiving, very loving and tolerant.

Well now, unlike Franky baby, you appear to be able to 'THINK' and express your 'THOUGHTS' as if you actually 'BELIEVE' your erroneous statements.

Franky doesn't 'BELIEVE' anything, in fact, he can't even 'BELIEVE' that his guess's might be correct.

But I'll bet a pound to a pinch of dog poop, that if you lived in the day of Jesus, when he insulted the Pharisees, by calling them serpents and sons of Vipers, and lying sons of Satan the father of all lies. You would bring your false accusations against him also.

Especially when Jesus, who saw the dishonest money changers in the temple grounds, with all the merchants in their stalls selling their goodies, who then went back to his friends house in Bethany, where he made for himself a whip of rope, and next morning returned to Jerusalem, and overturned the tables of the cheating money changers and the merchants and flogged the hell out of them as he drove them from the grounds of the temple, like a herd of Swine.

And if you think that I would lose one minutes sleep over what a weathered, whinging, whining, wrinkled old woman, erroneously 'THINKS' of me, then 'THINK' again Mame.

BTW, where the miracle lay in the parting of the Red Sea, and all the so-called miraculous events that occurred around the time of the Exodus, is in the fact that an unseen deity from a higher time dimension, was able to instigate the release of his children at the precise time that the Island of Santorini blew it's top.

This might be hard to explain to a biblical ignoramus such as yourself, but let me try.

The fourteenth day of the first month of the Jewish year, which was the first Passover ever, was the day in which all the firstborn sons of Egypt were killed.

Around that time, the volcanic Island of Santorini or Thira as it is also known, which was situated in the Aegean-sea, on the Anatolian plate, which is subject to the forces of the over-riding African Plate that grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, exploded with many times the force of Krakatoa, which was a volcanic island that exploded in 1883, and that explosion was heard 5,000 kilometres away, and caused a tsunami that killed at least 36,000 people. It has been estimated that when the island of Santorini exploded, 35,000 kilometres of material was lifted into the stratosphere, and that the explosive force would have created tidal waves of anything up to 130 ft high which would have traveled at speeds of around 150 miles per hour.

A cloud, that turned day into night around 1,500 BC, has been recorded in Chinese history, and would have covered all of north Africa. The African and Arabian plates intersect in a line that runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan valley through the Dead Sea.

Look at the strange phenomenon that was occurring at the time of the Exodus. The cloud that blanketed north Africa and most of Europe, and turned day into a night so dark that a man was not able to recognise his own brother who was standing at arms-length from him. The rain of sulfuric acid that caused so much crop failure and the death of the livestock which were forced to feed on the polluted pastures, the following series of shock waves along the great rift valley and the fractures in the Sini peninsular which is situated on the Arabian plate, the bulging of the earth’s crust beneath the Red Sea which caused a highway to rise from the waters, with its following tremor when it collapsed and tidal waves that rolled in like two walls of water on either side of where the highway had been.

Wisdom of Solomon 19: 7-8, ‘Then was beheld the cloud that shadowed the camp, and dry land rising up out of what was before water, out of the Red sea, an unhindered highway, and a grassy plain rising out of the violent surge.”

Look even where the Israelites camped on the shore of the Red sea, which was smack bang in the middle of a major coal field in Egypt.

The bulging earth rising from the surging sea before them, pressurized gas screaming from the opening fissures creating towering pillars of fire to burn behind them, a strong east wind blew all that night causing the thick smoke to blind the pursuing Egyptians while lighting up the camp of the Israelites on the eastern side of those wild fires.

All these events were caused from pressures that had been built up over tens of thousands of years and would have occurred in their proper time, irrelevant as too the Israeli situation. Where the miracle lay, was in the fact that an unseen deity of the future, was able, through his prophet Moses, to organise the events leading up to and including the exodus itself at the precise time in history that this cataclysmic event occurred.

In the book “The Wisdom of Solomon, 16” Solomon has much to say about the days of Moses; he speaks of the strange hails that fell from heaven. Burning balls of frozen gases, some with the ability to burn even in water, some which burned with a heat so intense that they incinerated anything they came in contact with, while other hail, burned with a cold fire through which animals could walk unharmed.

Solomon also speaks of the cloud that covered the Israelites in the desert and of the Manna that fell from heaven during the night. According to Solomon, the heavenly covering was a cloud by day and a host of stars by night, (a night sky ablaze with falling balls of burning hail stones). Then concerning the heavenly Manna, he says, “And that which was not injured by fire, [Burning hailstones] simply warmed by a faint sun beam melted away.

Each morning the desert floor was covered with the residue of the melted hailstones, mounds of a flaky cellulose substance, which looked like coriander seed, and would melt and breed worms and stink if left out in the sun, and yet could be preserved when cooked, and tasted like biscuits mixed with the purest of olive oils.

Carbohydrates are any of a group of chemical compounds, including sugars, starches, and cellulose, containing carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen ‘ONLY’, [of which there was an ample supply in the cloud from the volcanic explosion] with the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen atoms usually 2 : 1.

Perhaps, if our scientists could simulate the same conditions that occurred in the stratosphere when the island of Thira exploded, they may come up with an inexpensive and environmentally friendly source of food production to feed the starving millions on the earth.

Bye, bye, Mame, and don't you damage that little accusing brain of yours by 'THINKING' to much.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2021 06:46 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

So, what is your guess as to whether there are gods of not Frank?

Apparently, you cannot read. I said I do not guess on the question.

But, if you really want a guess like yours...I will toss a coin. I honestly will toss it: HEADS, I guess there is at least one god of some kind, TAILS I will guess there are no gods.

The toss came up HEADS. For the rest of this post, I guess there is at least one god.

Quote:
But you can 'THINK' Frank,, or can you? And if you do 'THINK' something Frank, you don't have to believe, or even guess what you have thought is right or wrong, even though most normal people would make a decision either way.

A reasonable person would not make a blind guess. A reasonable person would simply acknowledge that they do not know.

Quote:
So, let me ask you, do you 'THINK' Evolution is the process by which mankind was 'CREATED"? If so, do you 'THINK' mankind could have evolved from within our animal ancestors, and if you do 'THINK" that there is a likelihood that mankind had evolved from the lower animal kingdom, do you 'THINK' that mankind is the end of the evolutionary process, or perhaps you might 'THINK' that the evolving spirit in mankind may eventually produce a new life form?

I have no idea of how this thing we humans call "the universe" came into existence...or if it actually "came into existence" or simply always existed.

I "think" the scientists are attempting to answer those questions, but I feel there is a very long way to go.

Quote:
What do you 'THINK' Frankie baby? You don't believe in anything, you are to afraid to make a guess on any issue, so, it makes one wonder, do you even 'THINK" of are you simply brain dead?

Does it?

Okay...if it makes your life any more worthwhile to think that...please do so.

What you think means squat to me.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2021 09:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I have no idea of how this thing we humans call "the universe" came into existence...or if it actually "came into existence" or simply always existed.

Well, it appears from the above, you do 'BELIEVE' in something. You believe that the universe exists; “HOORAY”.

But you cannot even make a guess, as to whether it came into existence from nothing, or from something else, or if it has simply always existed as it is today, and mankind would have always existed as part of that constant state universe which never changes throughout the eternity that it has existed.

A logical thinking person, (Which excludes you) reckons that nothing in this universe has eternally existed in the form that it is today, but that everything within this universe, including the universe itself, has 'ALWAYS' existed in one form or another. It is illogical to think that nothing plus nothing equals something.

So, the greater majority of logical thinking humans (Unlike yourself) have a fair idea, based on the available data, that ‘THIS’ universe did actually come into existence, but that ‘THIS UNIVERSE’ has always existed in one form or another, and the only ‘CONSTANT STATE’ that this universe experiences is the state of constant evolution. Constantly changing from everlasting to everlasting

Come on old mate, take a look at the world around you, and join me in the everlasting. Discovering first of all, “Who You Are’, then who and what you were, in the everlasting past, and who you will be into the everlasting spiralling future, until the old cycle is completed and the new cycle begins.
roger

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 12:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Some people cannot accept the idea that "I don't know" is a reasonable answer.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 06:19 am
@roger,
Quote:

That depends on whether the person who says; “I DON’T KNOW” doesn’t actually know, or whether he believe that he ‘DOES’ know the answer to the question put to him, but hasn’t got the guts to reveal that which he believes, out of fear that his belief will be proven to be incorrect once again, and he will be left with egg on his face, as has happened to ‘Franky baby’ so many times in the past.

'Franky Baby' says that he doesn’t believe there is a God, nor does he believe that there is no God, ‘WHY’? ‘BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN’T KNOW’. Nor does he believe that the mind which develops within the physical womb that is his body, survives the death of the physical body, in which 'HE", the mind, develops. WHY? “BECAUSE HE SAYS, HE DOESN’T KNOW”.

Nor does he believe that the mind (Which is He) that had developed within his physical body, does actually cease to exist with the death of the body in which ‘HE’, (The Invisible mind had developed within his dying body,) ‘WHY’? “BECAUSE HE SAYS, “I DON’T KNOW”.

But if you care to go back and read the many posts that Franky Baby has posted in opposition to the belief of those who do believe in God, and believe also in the survival of the Mind after the death of the body in which they had developed, I am sure that you will come to the conclusion that Franky Baby, whose favourite saying is; “I DON”T KNOW”, is a lying bag of bull crap.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 06:40 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Well, it appears from the above, you do 'BELIEVE' in something. You believe that the universe exists; “HOORAY”.

I do not "believe" that the universe exists. I KNOW that the thing we humans call "the universe" exists. Even if it is a delusion...it exists as a delusion.

Quote:
But you cannot even make a guess, as to whether it came into existence from nothing, or from something else, or if it has simply always existed as it is today, and mankind would have always existed as part of that constant state universe which never changes throughout the eternity that it has existed.

I do KNOW if it "came into existence." I mentioned that. You can read, correct?

Quote:
A logical thinking person, (Which excludes you) reckons that nothing in this universe has eternally existed in the form that it is today, but that everything within this universe, including the universe itself, has 'ALWAYS' existed in one form or another. It is illogical to think that nothing plus nothing equals something.

Once again...I spoke of "what we humans call 'the universe'"...not "the universe." Try to see the difference. Get someone to help you with that. I suspect it is a concept a bit advanced for you. And groking the difference is essential to your attempts to pretend you are being logical.

Quote:
So, the greater majority of logical thinking humans (Unlike yourself) have a fair idea, based on the available data, that ‘THIS’ universe did actually come into existence, but that ‘THIS UNIVERSE’ has always existed in one form or another, and the only ‘CONSTANT STATE’ that this universe experiences is the state of constant evolution. Constantly changing from everlasting to everlasting

Sorry, but the majority of logical thinking humans do not even pretend to know if this thing we humans call "the universe" actually is THE UNIVERSE...or if it is just a tiny piece of it.

Once again, you have the problem with logic. Work on it. You may finally catch on.

Quote:
Come on old mate, take a look at the world around you, and join me in the everlasting. Discovering first of all, “Who You Are’, then who and what you were, in the everlasting past, and who you will be into the everlasting spiralling future, until the old cycle is completed and the new cycle begins.

If you want to go out and have a drink...or break bread together, fine with me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. We might actually enjoy each other's company. But if you want me to join you in your delusions...I prefer to pass, thank you.

Wink
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 06:41 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

It is amazing, isn't it, Roger.

People like this guy think that if you say, "I do not know"...you are being unreasonable...or "sitting on a fence."

Oh, well.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 06:44 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

That depends on whether the person who says; “I DON’T KNOW” doesn’t actually know, or whether he believe that he ‘DOES’ know the answer to the question put to him, but hasn’t got the guts to reveal that which he believes, out of fear that his belief will be proven to be incorrect once again, and he will be left with egg on his face, as has happened to ‘Franky baby’ so many times in the past.

'Franky Baby' says that he doesn’t believe there is a God, nor does he believe that there is no God, ‘WHY’? ‘BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN’T KNOW’. Nor does he believe that the mind which develops within the physical womb that is his body, survives the death of the physical body, in which 'HE", the mind, develops. WHY? “BECAUSE HE SAYS, HE DOESN’T KNOW”.

Nor does he believe that the mind (Which is He) that had developed within his physical body, does actually cease to exist with the death of the body in which ‘HE’, (The Invisible mind had developed within his dying body,) ‘WHY’? “BECAUSE HE SAYS, “I DON’T KNOW”.

But if you care to go back and read the many posts that Franky Baby has posted in opposition to the belief of those who do believe in God, and believe also in the survival of the Mind after the death of the body in which they had developed, I am sure that you will come to the conclusion that Franky Baby, whose favourite saying is; “I DON”T KNOW”, is a lying bag of bull crap.

C'mon, Man. Don't lose it. It is distressing to see you fall apart like this.

Stay calm...stay cool.

Don't embarrass yourself by losing it!

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 08:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
"I DO NOT BELIEVE" that the universe exists. I KNOW that the thing we humans call "the universe" exists. Even if it is a delusion...it exists as a delusion.

So, what do you 'BELIEVE' that thing that we humans call "THE UNIVERSE" really is? O, that's right. you don't BELIEVE in anything, do you?

You say that you 'DO NOT BELIEVE' that the universe exists? Then why did you say the following?

Quote:
"I DO KNOW" if it "came into existence." I mentioned that. You can read, correct?

You don't know if the universe exists, but you do Know that it came into existence?? Gings you're a funny little demented old fellow, aren't you?

Quote:
Once again...I spoke of "what we humans call 'the universe'"...not "the universe.
Quote:

You do know that the word "WE' includes yourself, don't you? You poor old senile fellow.

Quote:
Sorry, but the majority of logical thinking humans do not even pretend to know if this thing we humans call "the universe" actually is THE UNIVERSE...or if it is just a tiny piece of it.

I see that you used the word "WE" again, verifying that you, with the rest of 'WE' humans believe that we exist within this universe.

And you are correct in saying that the majority of logical thinking humans, such as the majority of our top scientists, believe that there could be an untold number of universes occupying their own positions in Space-time out in this boundlessness and unfathomable Cosmos.

At last "WE" agree that this universe exists, and that it came into existence. You see, you do believe in something after all, It's just that you refuse to 'BELIEVE' that you 'DO BELIEVE' that this universe exists.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2021 07:36 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
"I DO NOT BELIEVE" that the universe exists. I KNOW that the thing we humans call "the universe" exists. Even if it is a delusion...it exists as a delusion.

So, what do you 'BELIEVE' that thing that we humans call "THE UNIVERSE" really is? O, that's right. you don't BELIEVE in anything, do you?

I do not do "believing." If I guess something...I call it a guess; if I estimate something...I call it an estimate; if I hypothesize something...I call it a hypothesis. If you want to do "believing" because you are afraid of calling your guesses, estimates, hypotheses...guesses, estimates or hypotheses...do it.

Quote:
You say that you 'DO NOT BELIEVE' that the universe exists? Then why did you say the following?

Quote:
"I DO KNOW" if it "came into existence." I mentioned that. You can read, correct?

You don't know if the universe exists, but you do Know that it came into existence?? Gings you're a funny little demented old fellow, aren't you?

No, I am an intelligent, reasonable, 85 year old...laughing at a person swimming in the wrong of the pool.

I do not KNOW if the universe came into existence or if it always existed.

I spoke of "what we humans call 'the universe' not 'the universe.' They may not be the same thing.

Learn to read with comprehension.

Quote:

You do know that the word "WE' includes yourself, don't you? You poor old senile fellow.

I do know that the word "we" includes myself...and I am far from senile.

There is no inconsistency.

Quote:
Quote:

I see that you used the word "WE" again, verifying that you, with the rest of 'WE' humans believe that we exist within this universe.

I do not "believe" we live within this thing we humans call "the universe." I KNOW it...even if this thing we humans call "the universe" is an illusion of some kind.

Quote:
And you are correct in saying that the majority of logical thinking humans, such as the majority of our top scientists, believe that there could be an untold number of universes occupying their own positions in Space-time out in this boundlessness and unfathomable Cosmos.

The majority of top scientists do not "believe" there could be an untold number of universes...they KNOW there COULD be.

Try to get outside that container you are trapped in.

Quote:
At last "WE" agree that this universe exists, and that it came into existence. You see, you do believe in something after all, It's just that you refuse to 'BELIEVE' that you 'DO BELIEVE' that this universe exists.

That was so illogical...even you should see it as illogical.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THE UNIVERSE "CAME INTO EXISTENCE"...and neither do you. Scientists, and people who can think, generally agree that this thing we humans call "the universe" probably did come into existence...via an event like the Big Bang. But once again, "the universe" may be much more than "what we humans call the universe."

You really do have a problem dealing with complex though, don't you?

Have you graduated from high school yet?

Will you ever?

Wink

The Anointed

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 03:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The majority of top scientists do not "BELIEVE" there could be an untold number of universes...they KNOW there COULD be.

He 'KNOWS' that there is a dead body in the next room, because he had opened the door and has seen the dead body.

He 'BELIEVES' that there 'COULD' be a dead body in the next room, because he heard a shot and a thump that sounded like a body hitting the floor, but he will not "KNOW' if there is a dead body in the next room, until he has opened the door and revealed that what he once 'BELIEVED' is now a 'KNOWN' fact.

So make your old senile mind up, and tell us, if the majority of top scientists 'KNOW' that there are an untold number of universes within the boundless cosmos, and explain to all, how do they 'KNOW for certain'? Or do they 'BELIEVE' that there 'COULD" possibly be an untold number of universes out there in the boundless Cosmos?

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 08:02 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
The majority of top scientists do not "BELIEVE" there could be an untold number of universes...they KNOW there COULD be.

He 'KNOWS' that there is a dead body in the next room, because he had opened the door and has seen the dead body.

He 'BELIEVES' that there 'COULD' be a dead body in the next room, because he heard a shot and a thump that sounded like a body hitting the floor, but he will not "KNOW' if there is a dead body in the next room, until he has opened the door and revealed that what he once 'BELIEVED' is now a 'KNOWN' fact.

So make your old senile mind up, and tell us, if the majority of top scientists 'KNOW' that there are an untold number of universes within the boundless cosmos, and explain to all, how do they 'KNOW for certain'? Or do they 'BELIEVE' that there 'COULD" possibly be an untold number of universes."

It certainly is possible.

Or are you saying it is impossible?

Anyone with a functioning brain, which apparently excludes you, KNOWS that there "could be an untold number of universes out there"

Until a thing is established as impossible...it is possible. There "could be" an untold number of whatever.

There could be thirteen other "universes"...or two hundred and five...or no other "universes."

As for "dead bodies"...one does not have to hear a shot or a thud to KNOW that there "could be" a dead body in a closed room. There also "could be" a dead alligator in it. When closed...one does not know what is in the room.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 11:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Anyone with a functioning brain, which apparently excludes you, KNOWS that there "could be an untold number of universes out there"

You really don't know the meaning of the word 'KNOW" do you you poor old senile fellow.

Anyone with a functioning brain, which apparently excludes you, 'BELIEVES, THINKS, or GUESSES' that there 'COULD' be an untold number of universes out there"" But they don't 'KNOW' that there are an untold number of universes out there."

Quote:
Until a thing is established as impossible...it is possible. There "could be" an untold number of whatever.

There 'COULD' be old mate, there certainly 'COULD' be, but nobody 'KNOWS" if there are.

Quote:
There could be thirteen other "universes"...or two hundred and five...or no other "universes."

There 'COULD' possibly be thirteen other "universes"...or there 'COULD' possibly be two hundred and five...or there 'COULD' possibly be no other "universes." But nobody 'KNOWS' if there are multiple universes or how many there 'COULD' possibly be, if there are any others at all.

Quote:
As for "dead bodies"...one does not have to hear a shot or a thud to KNOW that there "could be" a dead body in a closed room. There also "could be" a dead alligator in it.

As for "dead bodies"...one does not have to hear a shot or a thud to (THINK, BELIEVE, GUESS or SUPPOSE) that there "COULD BE" a dead body in a closed room. There also "could be" a dead alligator in it, but one does not 'KNOW' while the room remains closed.

Now I want everyone to see the gem that you have written here below;

Quote:
When closed...one does not 'KNOW' what is in the room.

Thank you for admitting that before the door is opened, one does not 'KNOW' what is in that room: They can "SUPPOSE, THINK, GUESS, AND EVEN BELIEVE" what 'MAY' be in that room, but as you yourself have admitted, while the door remains closed, no one 'KNOWS; what it in that room. WHY, there "COULD EVEN BE" a dead alligator in it, "WHO KNOWS"?

Be sure to keep your medication up old mate, and get your carer to script read your posts before you send them.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 08:13 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

You really don't know the meaning of the word 'KNOW" do you you poor old senile fellow.

Anyone with a functioning brain, which apparently excludes you, 'BELIEVES, THINKS, or GUESSES' that there 'COULD' be an untold number of universes out there"" But they don't 'KNOW' that there are an untold number of universes out there."

Without a doubt, there "could be" an untold number of universes out there. "An untold number of universes" is a possibility. It could be.

Anyone with a functioning brain realizes this. They KNOW there "could be" an untold number of universes out there.

I note you do not realize it.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
There 'COULD' be old mate, there certainly 'COULD' be, but nobody 'KNOWS" if there are.

Of course nobody knows if there are. But anyone with a functioning brain (which apparently still excludes you) KNOWS that there "could be."

Quote:
Quote:

There 'COULD' possibly be thirteen other "universes"...or there 'COULD' possibly be two hundred and five...or there 'COULD' possibly be no other "universes." But nobody 'KNOWS' if there are multiple universes or how many there 'COULD' possibly be, if there are any others at all.

Of course nobody knows if there are. But anyone with a functioning brain (which apparently still excludes you) KNOWS that there "could be." It is one of the possiblities.

Quote:
Quote:
As for "dead bodies"...one does not have to hear a shot or a thud to KNOW that there "could be" a dead body in a closed room. There also "could be" a dead alligator in it.

As for "dead bodies"...one does not have to hear a shot or a thud to (THINK, BELIEVE, GUESS or SUPPOSE) that there "COULD BE" a dead body in a closed room. There also "could be" a dead alligator in it, but one does not 'KNOW' while the room remains closed.

Now I want everyone to see the gem that you have written here below;

Quote:
When closed...one does not 'KNOW' what is in the room.

Thank you for admitting that before the door is opened, one does not 'KNOW' what is in that room: They can "SUPPOSE, THINK, GUESS, AND EVEN BELIEVE" what 'MAY' be in that room, but as you yourself have admitted, while the door remains closed, no one 'KNOWS; what it in that room. WHY, there "COULD EVEN BE" a dead alligator in it, "WHO KNOWS"?

Be sure to keep your medication up old mate, and get your carer to script read your posts before you send them.

Nothing wrong with my posts...or my reasoning. YOU, on the other hand, have a problem with comprehension.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:16:22