Stillwater went ON A DATE tonite! With a WOMAN...

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 05:33 am
..TOO*!

May just possibly be rejoining the Human Race? Whaddya reckon?

*yes, she was BORN female too! Thanks for asking Gus!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,211 • Replies: 56
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 06:06 am
Well done, Stilly.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 06:10 am
Thanks. There is probably no need for her to move to another State when this gets out, but would you reccomend a new life in Sth Australia if it does hit the national media?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 06:45 am
Remember to clean your trunk of all evidence .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 07:18 am
she was born female........and doesnt run off of batteries?
WOW right on!
did ya have fun?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 07:20 am
Well doen, hope you had fun.Remind me again, whats a date?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:57 am
Does Australia have enough mountains to spare one for you.

You could be the Old Man of A Medium Mountain, descending to sea level.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 01:55 pm
Tag some booty for us Mr. Stillwater!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 01:58 pm
You had my attention until you threw in that with a woman part and then you lost your credibiity.....
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 02:42 pm
That is wonderful news, Mr. Stillwater! Smile I hope you had a great time! You most certainly deserve it! Smile

What did you two do? Where did you go? Spill the details here, buddy!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 06:37 pm
Yippee!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:09 am
Lady J wrote:
That is wonderful news, Mr. Stillwater! Smile I hope you had a great time! You most certainly deserve it! Smile

What did you two do? Where did you go? Spill the details here, buddy!

A gentleman never 'spills the details', my dear....

..fortunately, not being a gentleman - I can reveal all on 'my-red-hot-night-of-love.com'
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:14 am
littlek wrote:
Yippee!

Many thanks, lil-k!

For the passing crowd.

I contacted an old friend/lover of mine about a year ago when I found that she was listed in the latest phone book (in no way did I say this was a hopelessly romantic story). After beating up on myself for a month or two - I finally bit the bullet and actually WENT TO THE ADDRESS!!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:16 am
She wasn't home that night.

And it was pouring down with rain.

I felt like a huge dick-head (deb!! no comments!) - but I left a note and a card and well sort-of, maybe, hoped....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:24 am
In a huge fit of genuine emotion - she managed to fit me into a sort of lunch date thing about three months later.

We sat there. Two people who had been intimately connected MANY years ago and carefully assessed what they saw.

As I said this is not one of your, 'Gus tore off his shirt, his manly pectorals flashing maninly in the candle-light. Transfixed by the sight, she uttered a half-human "Baaaaaaah"'-type stories. Almost 20 years ago we were lovers - I managed to disappoint her badly and we obviously went on to other lives - I still couldn't quite get her out of my mind though....

We are such... peculiar and irrational creatures. Aren't we?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 03:57 am
::copying and pasting that dot com addy right now!::

You're silly, Mr. Stilly! I so enjoy reading your posts. It's like turning the pages of a very delightful book. Smile

And as far as Gus goes, there be no one who would even want to attempt some of the things that man does!

Were you both nervous? And how did the assessments go? Do you think you might see each other again?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:00 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
We are such... peculiar and irrational creatures. Aren't we?

Heck yeah! Isn't it great? Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:30 am
Wait a minute. You knew her twenty years ago, you disappointed her in some way, you separated, lived your own lives but she stayed in your mind the whole time, and now, because you have balls the size of watermelons, she has consented to see you again??? (The 'stayed in the mind for twenty years' thing would have melted anyone's heart except for most of my former spouses.)

This is great. This is someone's novel come to life or I am stealing the idea right now.

Joe(he knocked, no answer in the rain, he left a note and waited three months for an answer. goddam.)Nation
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 05:44 am
Hugs to Mr. Stillwater. Crossing my fingers that it all works out the way you desire.

(Hugs to Joe for -again- seeing the beauty)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 05:52 am
Awwww... congrats.... I will keep reading this story, hope it all works out!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Stillwater went ON A DATE tonite! With a WOMAN...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:19:42