• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 03:41 pm
@ManOfTruth,
Which Jesus are you following? The rich White Jesus, or humble compassionate Jesus?
ManOfTruth

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 04:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The rich White Jesus,

I'm not familiar with this because it isn't a real thing. I take it that you are among the group the persecutes Christians.

Being a sheep isn't courageous at all. The reason that the government persecutes Christians is because it threatens them to know that people are worshipping something other than them.
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:41 pm
@maxdancona,
If you love leftism so much, then why don't you give away your house and all of your money to these Haitian immigrants?

It seems to me that you're being a bit of a hypocrite. If you think that Christians aren't following the golden rule, why don't you take a look inside yourself before you cast stones?

Why aren't you allowing all these Haitian immigrants at the southern border to live in your house with you? Why aren't you cuddling up with at least two or three full grown Haitian men in your bed with you at night? They need a place to sleep. They need a roof over their head, and as a liberal who cares so much about the poor and immigrants, you should be providing them with these resources even if it means lowering your personal living standard. If you’re not doing these things, it then proves your hypocrisy.

The poorest Americans live like kings compared with most of the rest of the world. Why don’t you give away your wealth to these invading illegal immigrants? I guess that means that you hate brown people.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:51 pm
To answer your question, there are a few other rabid, wing-nut, mouth-foaming Christians here... I'm sure some will answer your bleat.
ManOfTruth

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:55 pm
@Mame,
If you want to persecute Christians, the really reflects on you, not them.

Have fun burning in hell with Satan when you die.
Mame

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 06:33 pm
@ManOfTruth,
Jesus is just a dead guy.
0 Replies