New Job - when to walk away

Mame

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 09:54 am
@Linkat,
That raises a red flag for me. He never told her she got the job but can she attend orientation? Is she being paid for attending? Salary has not been negotiated... very weird! Why so vague?
Linkat

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 11:23 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

That raises a red flag for me. He never told her she got the job but can she attend orientation? Is she being paid for attending? Salary has not been negotiated... very weird! Why so vague?

The hiring manager had some issues with his kids being sick and his wife so he was out unexpectedly.

Then they decided to put together an orientation because they were hiring so many people. We know 2 young women who have been working there for a while so I am not concerned about that - I think it was just so much going on at once for this guy.

The orientation went well - and legally they need to pay you for orientation and any training hours. It seems it was more him being overwhelmed with his personal situation and then trying to organize this - he forget to send her the acceptance letter with the details -
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:06:00