3

Prince Andrew Served.

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 04:41 am
This is all over the papers here. The lawyers acting for Virginia Giuffre, the woman who claims Andrew sexually assaulted her, say they have seen ccessfully served papers for the upcoming civil trial.

However, they have been unable to see him in person, the papers, after a lot of to ing and fro ing were left with a police officer on 27th August.

I will be very surprised if Andrew appears in court, very surprised indeed. They will claim the papers were not served whilst justice.
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 337 • Replies: 8

1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 06:50 am
Nothing to add. Just reading along.

1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 07:14 am
Typo, the last sentence should read.

They will claim the papers were not served while evading justice.

1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 08:07 am
It’s already started, Andrew’s legal team dispute the serving of said papers.

The French had the right idea with Madame Guillotine.

mark noble

0  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 09:15 am
It's yet another media-orchestrated-diversion. Do awaken, or Not. Russia is on the verge of cutting-off the gas-supply to western Europe - There is NO Food (I told you this, last year). This years' global crop-production - 71% Of last years'. The Arctic hits 'Blue Ocean' by next summer. And you care whether a celebrity prince shagged a 17yr-old or not (Which, in the uk, is legal.)

Have a lovely day - You Don't have many left... And 'This' is what matters?

Mame

1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 10:26 am
Well, I thought to be served properly you had to serve the actual person. That's the case here, and our laws are based on yours. Is that not the case? If so, they can just re-serve them to Randy Andy this time, no?

I bet the Queen is looking forward to dying - her family's a hot mess. Harry's writing a book, there's a new movie coming out about him and Markle, they've been banned from the palace or whatever...

1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 10:33 am
@Mame,
It’s about par for the course, they are Hanoverians after all.

mark noble

-1  
Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 02:08 pm
@Mame,
I don't wish to discredit, any form of reptilian-blooded monarchaic, tourism franchise, in any way, whatsoever - But, some things need addressing before the opportunity to do so is no longer available. I'm sticking my neck out here, it may well be my last and only chance to make a stand and correct this farce of a twisted reality each and every human being, both young and old, happy and not happy, well and unwell, rich and poor endures on a moment by moment charade of bewilderingly, insane inevitabilities - Never realising how much more life's purpose can be fulfilled - if only by consuming a regular dose of runner beans.

Have a lovely day

1  
Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2021 03:09 am
It’s already started. The lawyers are claiming the papers weren’t served correctly and that a settlement was made in 2009.